PDA

View Full Version : 14 hours later, NPC still ent spawned!!

Lexxuk
11-09-03, 17:41
So, at like 2am this morning, I get my sympathy upto 30 to get the Monk PA, get the LE's, GR to MB to get the PA, chuck em on the floor, eventually drag em to gogo, get the spells I need for the armour, gr to Gravis, and, umm, no NPC in C_06. The guy I need to make it, has vanished.

So, I stick in a call on the help thingy, number 1 in the list, yay, later on, number 5 in the list. Go to bed. Wake up, check the list, I'm number 3, cool, looks like the GM's are ignoring me, nice.

Now, its 14 hours later, the NPC still hasnt been spawned, my request in the help thing is no longer there, and neither is the NPC nor a email from the GM's sayin "sure, we'll get it done"

So fix the bloody NPC!!!

Omnituens
11-09-03, 17:43
i bet Tregard BP'ed that spell i gave her and gave it to the GM's and the NPC.

hinch
11-09-03, 17:45
told you its a gm spawn only :rolleyes: as for your queue number ignore it its randomly generated :)

Omnituens
11-09-03, 17:47
Originally posted by hinch
told you its a gm spawn only :rolleyes: as for your queue number ignore it its randomly generated :)

i said that about the Scropion Queen. They didnt believe me either.

hinch
11-09-03, 17:49
Originally posted by Omnituens
i said that about the Scropion Queen. They didnt believe me either.

i aint so sure about scorp queen ive been in there 3 times now and 3 times the queen as spawned within 10 mins of me getting to the end

Lexxuk
11-09-03, 17:58

then GM's should be on more often than once every 14 hours :p

/me kills Omni for givin tregard that spell - I ent seen her once on Pluto :(

Lexxuk
11-09-03, 20:23
17 hours, and the NPC still isnt back, this is plain stupid, where are all the GM's that can spawn the NPC to? Neofrag? SW:G? Imagine the uproar if all the NPC's were gone for just an hour, this ones been gone since god knows when :-/

Omnituens
11-09-03, 20:47
i aint so sure about scorp queen ive been in there 3 times now and 3 times the queen as spawned within 10 mins of me getting to the end
put it this way, ive caught 2 GMs spawning it so far. i was camping it for 18 hours. i think the GM wasnt expecting me to be there at that time :lol:

it spawned about 10 seconds after the GM when invisible.

unless someone can prove it, i will always say its GM spawned, as i have seen it. I still have the name of the GM's somewhere.

Im watching j00 GM's, even with an expired account....

Lexxuk
11-09-03, 20:56
what dya let ur account expire for? O_o silly err maker of anti lexxy spells u :p

personally, I'm thinkin bout getting another one so I can remake my PE on Pluto, hook up another puter, and have my own PPU bitch for meh PE heh.

Progenitor
11-09-03, 21:11
Originally posted by Omnituens
put it this way, ive caught 2 GMs spawning it so far. i was camping it for 18 hours. i think the GM wasnt expecting me to be there at that time :lol:

it spawned about 10 seconds after the GM when invisible.

unless someone can prove it, i will always say its GM spawned, as i have seen it. I still have the name of the GM's somewhere.

Im watching j00 GM's, even with an expired account....

I needed the NPC out at Gaya Mines to be respawned, it took four days and two attempts by helpdesk to get to stay alive long enough for me to get to him.

From what I've been told from the helpdesk folk; for some reason if someone hasn't been in the zone for a while, (what time duration a while is I don't know), that the npc disappears and won't respawn, the same as if someone kills him, he won't respawn.

Then they (helpdesk, GM) have to respawn him.

So, you shouldn't have to wait for a GM, helpdesk should be able to do it. But it did take four days to do it.

-p

Omnituens
11-09-03, 21:38
Originally posted by Lexxuk
what dya let ur account expire for? O_o silly err maker of anti lexxy spells u :p

read the thead the link in my sig for the answer to that. yes, the one below the pretty picture.

i think the NPC spawning should be fixed in the next patch.

Lexxuk
11-09-03, 22:24
omg, u got danae to say she wub j00? omg, nooo, she never tells me that anymore, not since that incident with the cling film and the vacum cleaner :eek: :eek: 8| 8| :D

but yeah, fix the patches and the npc's!!

N.A.T. New Age Tangerines? I wuz in that for a bit in Beta :p

Peeping Tom
11-09-03, 22:34
Lupus posted inn a similar treadh dat the the pa dude script aint inn the patch soo.. when none is inn the zone for a while .. the zone get reset, so goes the script for the pa npc dude :\
prolly bad luck for you lex.. the gm's are reseting him a couple of times each day
K4F

Lexxuk
11-09-03, 23:29
If they reset him a coupla times each day, I woulda seen him by now :(

I'll try again :p

/e sex - Lupus came and fixed it - but didnt leave me any drom's for mad passionate drom sex0r :(

Ryuben
12-09-03, 03:27

/e sex - Lupus came and fixed it - but didnt leave me any drom's for mad passionate drom sex0r :(

why not sex0r lupus hes _almost_ as good ;)

Doc Holliday
12-09-03, 12:22
well on uranus the guy was bugged to fuck. one of the iss boys said bad coding. whats worse. him not there or him there and not talking to u. hmmm.

alig
12-09-03, 12:33
So, at like 2am this morning, I get my sympathy upto 30 to get the Monk PA, get the LE's, GR to MB to get the PA, chuck em on the floor, eventually drag em to gogo, get the spells I need for the armour, gr to Gravis, and, umm, no NPC in C_06. The guy I need to make it, has vanished.

So, I stick in a call on the help thingy, number 1 in the list, yay, later on, number 5 in the list. Go to bed. Wake up, check the list, I'm number 3, cool, looks like the GM's are ignoring me, nice.

Now, its 14 hours later, the NPC still hasnt been spawned, my request in the help thing is no longer there, and neither is the NPC nor a email from the GM's sayin "sure, we'll get it done"

So fix the bloody NPC!!!

I sent one to a GM on uranus about this.....i did however get a mail back telling me they cant spawn him (even tho he was GM spawned to starto_O ) and i have to email helpdesk, well they can fuck right off! cheek:eek:

Doc Holliday
12-09-03, 14:25
lol ali. they told me we gotta wait for a gm to respawn him. thing is i had the same prob the other day. sent em a ticket and fucked off and blackivory mailed me said it was sorted. the first time i got the blank text. then its " sorted " an he dont even give me that

J. Folsom
12-09-03, 14:28
Originally posted by alig
(even tho he was GM spawned to starto_O ) I think what that GM meant was that he/she couldn't spawn the NPC, spawn rights are supposedly not given out easily by KK.