View Full Version : OT: Tron 2.0

joran420
10-09-03, 21:42
well ive been offline a few days waiting for my new DSL modem to come so ive been playing some single player games...so far Tron 2.0 is my favorite its pretty damn fun.(a lil on teh easy side though) but im just gonna crank the dificulty up to insane once i beat it on average

X452
10-09-03, 21:45
wot is it??

u got a url???

viralghost
10-09-03, 21:49
Yeah tron 2.0 rox. Its a cool offline game to play when ya get a tad bored

Zu (Pluto)
10-09-03, 21:56
Easy? EASY!?? Are you insane!?

OK, maybe its not _that_ difficult, but the style of play take a little while to get used to when you've been playing Doom/UT style games for a while. I was doing ok until the Kernel took my disc and now I'm stuck with the stupid rod primitive. :( Bad Kernel. I hope he crashes.

It is very purty though, especially when played in the dark.

@X452: it's a first person shooter type game based on TRON. It's out in the States now and should be out in the UK/Europe 19th of this month (in time to compete with Jedi Academy). You can find out a bit more at www.tron20.net, but I rate this website similar to the BT Websites in terms of usefulness and contents. You're probably better off doing a web search for reviews.

If only Hacknet will look this good... I will LOM everything to become a hacker.

Zu

joran420
10-09-03, 21:57
heh its the sequel to the old skool movie TRON...but its a vid game...but it plays kinda like a movie....its fun though and they have deathmatch type things and light bike races online(once i get my modem back) dunno url.... I just saw it in CompUSA and remembered seeing a good review for it in maxim...so i got it it was fun :)

joran420
10-09-03, 22:00
doh someone beat me too it...yeah if hacknet was like tron i would totally go spy and roll a pure hacker...that level your stuck on is pretty easy :P...just use fuzzy signature and walk in a crouch to sneak up and insta frag em with the rod

GurTjaN
11-09-03, 09:20
i played it too its fun though they downloading of health lol the setting is really original :)

Shujin
11-09-03, 09:22
Originally posted by viralghost
Yeah tron 2.0 rox. Its a cool offline game to play when ya get a tad bored

it has multiplayer too o.0

Lanigav
11-09-03, 15:47
Totally love this game. You can tell they put a lot of attention to detail and effort into making this game the best it could be.

Definetely one of, if not the best game based off a movie since Goldeneye.

Omnituens
11-09-03, 17:39
never EVER play the light cycles online, unless you are the server.

a ping over 50 will kill you.

i cant play it atm, my machine keeps locking up about 2 minutes after i start the game :(

Ryuben
11-09-03, 18:03
Call of duty looks a better FPS sooo much details and graphics *drools*

joran420
11-09-03, 21:01
heh well the disks have about the same ROF as most APU mods....so im just using it to work on my mad skillz(heh :p) while im offline.....I thought i was almost at the end...but then i looked at all the light cycle arenas and if they are all used then im only about halfway....i must be almost done...right now i just got past fcon firewall