PDA

View Full Version : how are factions with incomplete epics supposed to create a new clan...

Shujin
10-09-03, 20:42
im thinkin bout makin pure RP clan in Crahn, but making a clan req's that u have the epic run done.... well the crahn epic isnt finished, i think u can do it but there is no reward, and im not doin it if i cant get that damn epic reward psi gauntlet ;/

Breschau
10-09-03, 20:46
You have to do the placeholder epic instead (to get Master status for a clan). Then do the epic again when the proper one is put in (if you want the glove).

Alternatively, if you can find someone you trust enough, find somebody who already has Master status with Crahn to start the clan for you (then transfer leadership to the appropriate person etc).

BlackDove
10-09-03, 20:47
Yeap, must wait for DoY to get that or just for some huge ass patch :wtf:

Either way, they're pretty easy to do if you passed it once with some other faction (FA for example)

Shujin
10-09-03, 20:48
Originally posted by Breschau
You have to do the placeholder epic instead (to get Master status for a clan). Then do the epic again when the proper one is put in (if you want the glove).

Alternatively, if you can find someone you trust enough, find somebody who already has Master status with Crahn to start the clan for you (then transfer leadership to the appropriate person etc).

how do u know ull b able to do it again tho

Breschau
10-09-03, 20:59
Originally posted by Shujin
how do u know ull b able to do it again tho
Two reasons:
1) it'd be really really stupid if you couldn't. but bearing in mind it's KK (;))...
2) I'm almost certain they've said the placeholder epic was mainly so people could create clans before the real ones are done and that epic completion status would be reset for those factions when the proper ones were complete (meaning you can re-do them for the epics.. and would need to to make a new clan).

I don't know offhand which thread would contain a quote to that effect though, I just remember reading it way back when the placeholder first came out.