PDA

View Full Version : LE Hackers

csh1
10-09-03, 19:14
Ok for once i AM FED UP WITH NINJA LE'd HACKERS! espessially sicne you have just enoguht to hack a WBT after a few hacks...then a tl ****** Le'd hackers wlaks upto the warbot yuo just killed solo starts hacking and you know you cant kill and hacks and gets your loot. This shouldnt be allowed because its unfair that Le'd runners can just go around ahckign everyons Warbots without killing them.

I propose that we introduce a system where LE'd runners CANT hack at all while Le'd

Helen Angilley
10-09-03, 19:16
So what about the Non-Le people who hack LE'ed peoples' kills?

:rolleyes:

Shujin
10-09-03, 19:17
ummm my psi is LE'd and he hacks WB's wtf is wrong with that.... not all LE'd hacking ppl fuckin steal and if they do o well most wb loot sux ass anyway

Originally posted by Helen Angilley
So what about the Non-Le people who hack LE'ed peoples' kills?

:rolleyes:

hah booya, works both ways ;D

csh1
10-09-03, 19:17
but some do and it pisses alot of people off...and about Le'd hacking theer own kills and a non led hacker getting it...get rid of your LE!

PsiCorps
10-09-03, 19:20
you do more damage, the newb cant hax the bot before you

Shujin
10-09-03, 19:20
so what some Non LE'd ppl can hack Le'd ppls shit and cant do shit bout it, and Non le'd ppl hack Non le'd ppls shit and u will prolly not do shit bout it cept bitch,

anyway theres a damn thing to prevent this, theres about 10-20 sec period where it allowd only the person who killed the wb in majority of damage to hack it and anyone else would have an EXTREMELY hard time bcuz it only gives them like 4 things to try to stop it...

Originally posted by PsiCorps
you do more damage, the newb cant hax the bot before you

damnit 1 sec b4 me >;/

and i bet most the time hes bitchin about is when the newb does more damage them him and he gets pissed he cant hack it ;P

Helen Angilley
10-09-03, 19:25
I had a long answer posted out but, for some reason, I was banned for two minutes. o_O

Anyway, here's a tip:

Don't want LE'ed people hacking your kills?

Get off your arse and find somewhere else to hunt. Failing that, do more damage than them.

Shujin
10-09-03, 19:27
I had a long answer posted out but, for some reason, I was banned for two minutes. o_O

Anyway, here's a tip:

Get off your arse and find somewhere else to hunt. Failing that, do more damage than them.
o_O only 2 minutes?

and yea, best place to hunt is Northstar, and the surrounding areas, thats my fav place bcuz if u dont got great defenses theres assloads of hills u can duck under

Q`alooaith
10-09-03, 19:29
My APU's got his LE in..

My APU has enough hack to crack into WBT's..

My APU often does most damage, but has to get the hack quickly, or others come and claim the kill as their own..

My APU didn't always have his LE in...

My APU used to kill people for kill stealing...

Beefheart
10-09-03, 19:30
You really need to develop some new places to hunt your warbots, maybe someplace not so crowded.

When you kill the warbot ( I assume it's YOU and you are solo ) and have the first rights the hack screen is very easy. If it's your buddy with first dibs it's harder for a shorter period of time , but then the hack eases as well.

If you are up at the mil base and are doing the old lure-warbot-to-MB-entrance-so-the-guards-can-kill-him thing then you have to expect anyone&everyone is gonna jump on your hack and if you are someplace in the wastes then find a beter spot where you won't run into errant LE'd runners who are itching to hack YOUR wb.

Here's a tip, lure another WB or spiderbot onto the le runner while he's hacking.

P.s. tech parts off WB's drop so random and infrequently that you probably didn't miss anything

Shujin
10-09-03, 19:30
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
My APU's got his LE in..

My APU has enough hack to crack into WBT's..

My APU often does most damage, but has to get the hack quickly, or others come and claim the kill as their own..

My APU didn't always have his LE in...

My APU used to kill people for kill stealing...

poem by Q`alooaith "My Apu"

and its not that randomly, if u got rank 40 u get alot more ;P lot more ;() i used to think that was jus a rumor until i hunted as a rank 40, assload upon assload of techs

Chaplin
10-09-03, 19:36
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Spoon
10-09-03, 19:50
Originally posted by Chaplin
[ edited ]

How about just; delete and ban the LE.....

csh1
10-09-03, 19:52
how about delete and ban you? [jk]

Chaplin
10-09-03, 19:54
Originally posted by csh1
how about delete and ban you? [jk]

delete and ban chs1

(hey you know that game? ;) )

csh1
10-09-03, 19:57
lol ok stop the spam now or [russian accent] i vwill crush joo!

Heavyporker
10-09-03, 22:00
What about honest LE people that want to hack boxes and doors as well, huh? FIGURE THAT OUT. And stop making such biased poll options. Geesh. What a slant.

Phiberdelic
10-09-03, 22:14
Ummmm....is this a bitch thread about not getting your Warbot loot....'cuz of a little LE hacker, lol.

Just go somewhere else!... Hell you've been here for some time now, so you should know this. And really getting parts from Warbots is just way to easy anyways, they are too easy to kill off.

Find yourself a cosey little nitch with a gogo in the same zone, possibly a GR in case you die and still want to continue without needing to get re-poked. I find that little hole in the wall places in the grasslands are mighty good. I don't do the Warbot thingy anymore, but I get to hunt and hack Y's at my leisure without worrying about LE's hackin my junk or getting PK'd. You'll get better XP from Y's too.

Mattimeo
10-09-03, 22:17
I wish I could count how many times me and my friend (the last RL to stick with neocron) have Killed a warbot, gone to hack it, and found someone else, usually much higher ranked, already poping it open. we play with LE's in. the fence works both ways.

I'd liek to see warbots given hacking and standard loot rules. anyone can hack it, but only the person who did majority damage has loot rights.

Psycho_Soldier
10-09-03, 22:40
You know... this is a very pathetic thread.

Something like this happens about as often as someone killing you when you are hacking the WB. It happens. There are lots of shit that happens in this game that just fucking piss people off, but that doesnt mean that it should be taken out of the game. There are always good and bad things and the bad things always seem to make the good things invisible even though the good things outwiegh the bad.

Solution. Go somewhere else and hunt, deal with it, or shut the fuck up.

And no, im not a lamer that steals hacks. But whining to take something out of the game because you ran into a little asshole doesn't mean LE shouldn't be taken out of the game.

Whats next? Gonna ask for God Mode while hacking? :rolleyes:

csh1
10-09-03, 23:12
...that was gonna be my nest post :D.....

Vampire222
10-09-03, 23:14

Anyway, here's a tip:

re you some kind of a pacifist?

csh1
10-09-03, 23:15
lol vampire!! *gives out vote no stickers*

Jesterthegreat
11-09-03, 12:24
make LE users un able to move! make them unable to leave plaza 1! make them unable to trade people!

[/sarcasm]

Ryuben
11-09-03, 12:47
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
make LE users un able to move! make them unable to leave plaza 1! make them unable to trade people!

[/sarcasm]

actually junkie u might be on to some thing there .......hmmmmmmmmz :p

Jesterthegreat
11-09-03, 12:48
lol thats a productive solution O_o