PDA

View Full Version : Is the Spy Armour still obtainable?

10-09-03, 16:59
Is the quest-thing to get the Spy armour still in the game? (its from some guy in Tangent HQ isnt it?)

I did try and search on this but I'm not really sure what its called

Shockwave
10-09-03, 17:03
It's called the "Anti-Radiation Suit", and as far as I'm aware the guy on the first landing in Tangent HQ who gives out the mission is still there. You need Sand Viper glands from the Graves and 60k for a suit. Oh, and DEX 115 to be able to wear it.

Shock.

Edit: Beat you to it, Neo! :D

NeoLojik
10-09-03, 17:04
Yeah, its still available. You have to take 2x Sand Viper Glands and 60k NC to a guy in Tangent HQ and he gives you the armor. You can get the glands at the snake graves.

Stats of the suit are:
Reqs:
115 DEX

Gives:
+117 XRay
-5 INTELLIGENCE
-50 Hacking

@Shockwave
DAMN YOU :p

FirestarXL
10-09-03, 17:06
Yeah, it's not the spy armour, but it's only really useful for spies (and PE's with drug induced froth coming out their mouth, hi Trillian! :D :p )

Yep, the tangent guys are still there, on the first floor. There are two there, one buys parts that you've liberated from DoY bots, the other deals with the armour.

10-09-03, 17:07
Thanks guys, Hmm has this been changed then because I thought the guy wanted stuff that dropped from Warbots (hi dura-somethingorother)

Or am I confusing this with something else

ezza
10-09-03, 17:11
Originally posted by 5150
Thanks guys, Hmm has this been changed then because I thought the guy wanted stuff that dropped from Warbots (hi dura-somethingorother)

they changed that a while ago, the stuff you are talking about can be sold at the TT HQ some of the peices you get a nice price for as well

Shockwave
10-09-03, 17:22
Originally posted by 5150

Right landing, wrong guy. That's the NPC you sell DoY bot parts to. Standing next to him should be the AR-suit quest guy.

Shock.

10-09-03, 17:39
Ta