PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with the syncing since level 3 repair ?

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-09-03, 13:33
I have been syncing a LOT lately, I could be idle in plaza or zoning to pepper park. ( the latter is a bitch )

but since this maintainance work on the servers it has gotten worse! :eek:

I thought the maintainance would fix this shit, but what is going on? there has been nothing offical from KK about anything in the past 3 weeks, I would at least like to know about the problems with the service I pay for.

ffs there is hardly anyone playing anymore even, and now you aren't treating your loyal customers with the respect of an update on the server's status. looks like this new publisher is gonna get railed for some forward money then your gonna quit the project soon after. really have some respect for this community that is sticking with you through all this shit :mad:

Helen Angilley
10-09-03, 13:36
Fine for me.

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-09-03, 15:00
I'm talkin about uranus helan.

LTA
10-09-03, 15:06
uranus is b0rked, has been for a while now, i normally log and get about 5 mins play then crash/fre/sync.... which is generally why i moved on to another server.... that and the current bs faction stuff etc

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-09-03, 15:08
:(

i have too much invested in uranus.

VirtualReGen
10-09-03, 15:09
yesterday was bad for me on pluto, always syncing out etc.

LTA
10-09-03, 15:09
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
:(

i have too much invested in uranus.

So did i :(

Rares, capped tank, near capped rifle pe etc etc

But i'd rather be able to log and play than have all that and crash every 5 mins

Helen Angilley
10-09-03, 16:33

I play on that Server.

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-09-03, 22:09
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
I play on that Server.

ehh o_O

really.........uhh now I know who Ginger Magician is!!! omg omg :D

mdares
10-09-03, 22:17
on saturn yesterday it sucked... synched in the crystal caves a helluva lot... i would sometimes see a double of me and i'd be shooting and my clone would be shooting; then my clone would die and i would be like... erm... erf?

then i reconnect and i'm dead...

then u gotta love synching on zone and geting spawned beneath a hover (wohoo! con exp!)

QuantumDelta
10-09-03, 22:36
ehh o_O

really.........uhh now I know who Ginger Magician is!!! omg omg :D

A link for all the ginger fans out there ;) (http://forums.shatteredstar.com/user-cgi/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=39;t=000184)

KidWithStick
10-09-03, 22:38
i tryed playing on uranus the other day...man that server is fucked up...

our whole team kept getting wasted in chaos caves because all a sudden everyone would just go to the black sync screen, relog and see 8 belts all around with mobs crawling all over them.

did that a few times before i finally said fuck it...

i dunno why but that server has some serious issues...maybe uranus really is ran on that little POS comp on that shitty stand thing in that pic of the NC servers...lol

KidWithStick
10-09-03, 22:39
I'm, just QuantumDelta, I'm just a regular guy I don't know why all the fuss about me. Nobody ever gave a fuck before all they did was doubt me, now everybody wanna run their mouth and try to take shots at me.

eminem wannabe :D

Helen Angilley
10-09-03, 22:40
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
A link for all the ginger fans out there ;) (http://forums.shatteredstar.com/user-cgi/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=39;t=000184)

He's started a one-man Corp in EVE? And expects to be feared? Heheh, hahah, muahaha...BWAHAHAHA!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooo, Lord, I doubt there's a single emoticon out there which even comes close to expressing my amusement.

QuantumDelta
10-09-03, 22:51
Originally posted by KidWithStick
eminem wannabe :D
I got bored.. and sick'n'fed up with the people who think they can dump on me.

Big targets attract a lot of fire :p

MjukisDjur
10-09-03, 23:23
leave and come to us on Pluto :)

QuantumDelta
10-09-03, 23:27
Hell no :p
I like my stuff....sounds materialistic, but I do.
I really need to name my lib o_O

Ryuben
11-09-03, 03:10

lol u can't be she uses it to talk out of

BlackDove
11-09-03, 03:14
Uranus is fine.

I wish there could be a sentence that didn't have a double meaning when mentioning that server.

Keiron
11-09-03, 03:57
*sniffle* I miss Ginger. I remember back in the day, chasing him around MB with my Gal-100 and nearly pissing myself laughing so hard (for all you non-droner foke, a Gal-100 is a 50 dex drone).

BlackDove
11-09-03, 03:59
Ginger LIVES (http://forums.shatteredstar.com/user-cgi/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=39;t=000184;p=1#000008)