PDA

View Full Version : MC5 Vendors

d3ik
10-09-03, 11:06
I have been exploring this a little more in-depth lately and have found that here are actually quite a few vendors around. There are nomad traders that double as Psi Salesmen and Cryton's... but I haven't been able to track down a vendor for chemicals or item parts. Does one exist in MC5 and it's just hidden?

Spy<VS>Spy
10-09-03, 18:02
well, yes and no..there is not a vendor but the mobs drop weapon parts up to 5 i belive, and thats enough to make the basic stuff of what you need. they also drop chemicals too, though i am not sure of the assortment. so if you ARE a starting constructor and find a starting researcher you can start making items in MC5 with some hunter gathering techniques...however, i think you will be restricted to tl 30 items as i dont remember any tools being sold there.

d3ik
10-09-03, 18:39
Surprisingly enough one of the Nomad Traders is a walking Crytons, TL levels and all... only problem is he doesn't sell chems or parts and I don't want to hunt and gather :) I started a character called 'Welcome'. He's a constructor/researcher that I am going to level solely in MC5 and basically sit there and greet newbies and make them stuff, give them the lowdown on the game, and throw them into the GR :)

Shujin
10-09-03, 18:40
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
well, yes and no..there is not a vendor but the mobs drop weapon parts up to 5 i belive, and thats enough to make the basic stuff of what you need. they also drop chemicals too, though i am not sure of the assortment. so if you ARE a starting constructor and find a starting researcher you can start making items in MC5 with some hunter gathering techniques...however, i think you will be restricted to tl 30 items as i dont remember any tools being sold there.

mobs drop up to WP3 i had a Mc5 Cnst'r / Resser for a while but got sick of it bcuz no one was ever around and i was up to TL 110 Cnst TL 30 Res and had nothin to do

but i think it would have been possible to get more than wp3's if u salvaged high TL weapons u could store buy, but im not sure

and the nomads do sell tools, BUT they got higher prices and they dont got all the tools ;/ i had to save up forever to get the damn research TL 55 tool bcuz they didnt have the damn TL 30 ;/

also they have object removal tool >.<

ps de1k, good luck o.0 u cant get WP3 or above that i know of unless salvaging high TL weapon, and theres a guy around there called MC5 Victim u can kill him pretty ez and he drops about the same loot as a agg capt, sometimes plasma pistols even ryker's, anyway u might b able to salvage them to get higher wps but duno. but first thing i did was ask ppl for there armor so i could bp it and anyone i seen with a pistol i asked to bp it

Chaplin
10-09-03, 19:32
delete and ban MC5 vendors

d3ik
10-09-03, 19:58
Originally posted by Chaplin
delete and ban MC5 vendors

The NPC's? Sarcasm? I guess I don't understand that post...

[Edit] - Never mind, it looks like you're posting that in all the threads...