PDA

View Full Version : Stealth..

SigmaDraconis
10-09-03, 10:46
This isnt a Stealth bitch thread I assure you :)

anyway I want to ask..why is it while stealthed you cant use QB items? weapons/tools etc, YET you can still operate a vehicle?!?

This is a prime example of stealth being exploited...a person trying to be truely stealthy isnt going to be running around in a vehicle...its just a cheap way to become (for the most part) invulnerable for a short period of time..Now I havn't actually seen it happen..but if a stealther can drive a vehicle can they gun in one aswell?

Not asking for a stealth nerf..other then not allowing stealthers to use vehicles.

athon
10-09-03, 10:50
Since most vehicle guns require H-C, no, they couldn't gun one anyway. I don't know about the new vehicle weapons tho. But most spies only use upto Stealth 2, which doesn't last long enough to fight anyone with a vehicle. Stealth 3 might be an issue with capped spies and the PAs coming (assuming the give T-C).

Athon Solo

SigmaDraconis
10-09-03, 10:52
Also some of the new vehicles coming out require HC...the assualt trike mainly even short amounts of stealth can be exploited in vehicles like that

Siygess
10-09-03, 11:07
As a PE who uses a stealth 2 and has enough H-C to use the 30mm cannon on the Buggy and APC, I'll give it a try and get back to you ;)