PDA

View Full Version : Wtf new rare called Terminator? what will it be?

Shujin
10-09-03, 09:48
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74283&perpage=15&highlight=terminator%20rifle&pagenumber=1

its listed under rifles, oviously a rare in its spot on the list, someone said it was gonna be a rare shotgun, but that sounds like pure guessing or somethin there no one really discussed it, and yes mighty max i looked thru entire thread and even did a forum search, i seen no mention of it, just a discusion of terminator 3 movie >.<

anyway anyone REALLY know what it is?

Nixon
10-09-03, 09:56
Shotgun.

My best guess..

Psycho_Soldier
10-09-03, 09:56
It's a TL75 rare shotgun I believe (not really sure if thats the TL). I think its gonna be what starts off the live epic runs.

Shujin
10-09-03, 09:58
bah rare shotgun yet tanks dont get rare flamer >;/

SigmaDraconis
10-09-03, 10:00
No! its really a drone see....

You launch it and this big metal ball flies out and hits a guy in the head..it then rolls into his gun and absorbs it then grows into this giant walking robot with big red glowing eyes that eats things OMG the world is ending !!! NERF IT NERF IT NERF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

Psycho_Soldier
10-09-03, 10:02
Originally posted by Shujin
bah rare shotgun yet tanks dont get rare flamer >;/

OMG... :eek:....*jizzes*...........:o

I always thought of a rare gat cannon... for some reason I never thought of a rare flamer. Then there would be even more of a reason to have poison resist I think :p .

Shujin
10-09-03, 10:02
;() OMEHGAWHD WEA R BEE TEH DIED ;()

ps. flamers kik ass, even the highest TL one there is currently kiks ass, i killed 1 blue pa wearin and cs wielding tank + 2 apu psi's with a flamer at same time ;[] with a almost capped tank without pa on >.< i was jus kiddin around and killed them, but dont say ;0 kinda ez when they dont fight back, well they did ;P

ezza
10-09-03, 12:08
TL 89 rare shotgun, its only on the test server atm.

think it will be able to be obtained through a mini epic run type thing, though i think its only spawn only on test server atm.

flyjedi
10-09-03, 12:13
yeah i tried it on test server. imagine shooting a n00b with it they'd go flying lol. bit like that scene in pulp fiction with the gay's

Al3X
10-09-03, 15:14
you dont need a rare flamethrower (read the test server forum - heavy weapon lineup) flamer will get a tl raise so it does more damage then it does now...

Benjie
10-09-03, 15:33
I want...

Rare plasma wave
Rare Baseball bat
Rare Flame thrower
Rare Str/PC pistol (after all tanks are supposed to be pistol users too)
Rare Grenades
Rare Grenade Launcher
New set of PA (for melee)
Some toys (munks have creature spell, pe's have everybody's stuff, spy's have a friggi toy-shop. Tanks have nutting)

That would be cool.

viscious666
10-09-03, 15:37
Some toys (munks have creature spell, pe's have everybody's stuff, spy's have a friggi toy-shop. Tanks have nutting)

how about a nice long knife to slit ur wrists with ^^

DIE TANKY

viscious666
10-09-03, 15:41

how about a nice long knife to slit ur wrists with ^^

DIE TANKY

viscious666
ACKKKKKKK double post

Nullifidian
Originally posted by Benjie
I want...

Rare plasma wave

New set of PA (for melee)

As for point one: ummm, where have you been living? The rare plasma cannon is called Cursed Soul.

As for new PA, that's been on test server for a while now.

ZoneVortex
10-09-03, 15:48
Yeah, shotgun.

But no, NO MORE RARES AHHHHH

Well, yes rares, but no more tech parts!! Take all weapons out of the pool. Make tech parts only be Marine/SF/SS/Psicore/mc5 chips and slot enhancers and ultima mod parts.

Make all the rare weapons faction-related bought and epic run-received.

And the shotgun will be received via an 'epic' run.

ZoneVortex
10-09-03, 15:49
Sorry for triple post. Internet lagged and BAM posted three times...

ZoneVortex
10-09-03, 15:51
Once again, sorry.....not trying to pull a nonamebrandeggs :lol:

"ONOS"

ezza
10-09-03, 16:12
Originally posted by Nullifidian
As for point one: ummm, where have you been living? The rare plasma cannon is called Cursed Soul.

As for new PA, that's been on test server for a while now.

hes asking for rare plasma WAVE not the plasma Cannon.

Psycho_Soldier
10-09-03, 16:14
Originally posted by ezza
hes asking for rare plasma WAVE not the plasma Cannon.

Still a energy based weapon, which we have a good rare for anyway, CS. Plasma Wave's look stupid anyway =/. Flamers pwn.

Rade
10-09-03, 16:19
I want: Rare nailgun, rare rocketpistol. Then Ill shut up.

ezza
10-09-03, 16:46
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
Still a energy based weapon, which we have a good rare for anyway, CS. Plasma Wave's look stupid anyway =/. Flamers pwn.

diffrent kind of attack though, more a ranged plaza attack where as CS is a close range weapons

enigma_b17
10-09-03, 17:41
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
QUOTE]Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier Still a energy based weapon, which we have a good rare for anyway, CS. Plasma Wave's look stupid anyway =/. Flamers pwn.[[/QUOTE]

ever seen a Y Commander, if im not mistaken they use a plasma wave, i want one of them :)

Psycho_Soldier
10-09-03, 17:52
Originally posted by enigma_b17
ever seen a Y Commander, if im not mistaken they use a plasma wave, i want one of them :)

Yes I have seen a Y Commander, and if im not mistaken they dont use a plasma wave, im pretty sure thats the Y Trooper, the weakest of the Y mobs. It has been awhile for me though, so I could be wrong.

EDIT:

The fact is, any weapon in the hands of any high level NPC/Mob is better than any rare. Take CA guards, I am pretty sure those Plasma Pistols do more damage than a capped Judge.

Marx
10-09-03, 18:03
I want the rare stories back with the rares.

:D

Ryuben
10-09-03, 18:04
muppet

Y command = Plasma wave
Y sarge = EPR
Y trooper = plasma Pistol

Shujin
10-09-03, 18:17
Originally posted by Al3X
you dont need a rare flamethrower (read the test server forum - heavy weapon lineup) flamer will get a tl raise so it does more damage then it does now...

uhm plz tell me where it says itll b stronger, bcuz it wont... the TL will raise and ull get more exp from lvling with it but... it wont b a damn bit stronger unles they say that and they didnt, bcuz they dropped alot of TL's of stuff and i know they didnt get weaker, all they are doin is droppin TL's, all it affects it the exp you gain from using them and how hard it is to cnst / res them

CyTeCH
10-09-03, 18:29
uhm plz tell me where it says itll b stronger, bcuz it wont... the TL will raise and ull get more exp from lvling with it but... it wont b a damn bit stronger unles they say that and they didnt, bcuz they dropped alot of TL's of stuff and i know they didnt get weaker, all they are doin is droppin TL's, all it affects it the exp you gain from using them and how hard it is to cnst / res them

in one of the posts from lupus he states that in as well as changing TL's they are also, changing the amount of damage done by each TL. This means that if a weapon gets a higher or lower TL its damage will also change.

Shujin
10-09-03, 18:31
i dun c it anywhere ;[[[[

CyTeCH
10-09-03, 18:36
i dun c it anywhere ;[[[[

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74216&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Originally posted by Lupus
Weapon Damages will be based off TL.. so if a Weapon gets a TL raise the damage goes up with it. So a TL66 Version of the Laserblade will do around 120% the damage it did as TL55 basically a 20% increase.

:rolleyes: