PDA

View Full Version : A Grim Persecutor SAVED MY LIFE!(funny story)

Shadow Dancer
10-09-03, 06:51
So I GRed to cycrow and started hunting. Of course i looked aroudn and saw no one. Since my clan is at war with half the damn server, I kept watching my back the whole time. So just when I killed the Grim persecutor, a mauler spawned. Fine, the mauler parashocked me. Nothing too powerful, mild parashock. Of course enemy ppu with his friends come, and he paralyzes me. Except the holy paralysis doesn't override the parashock of the Mauler, lmao, so I was able to run to the GR and barely escape. :D

Just a funny story I'd thought I share. :D

:p

Psychoninja
10-09-03, 06:52
OMG HAX!

:p

Lucky butt!

Shujin
10-09-03, 06:54
dont give the perc credit >;O was teh mauler's greatness that saved u ;O Maulers for GM!

KidWithStick
10-09-03, 06:54
har har har

wait till im done LOMing =/

ZoneVortex
10-09-03, 07:30
woot for the maulers of PIMP!

Ryuben
10-09-03, 13:40
erm...yay ??

you know what i really hate, is that people go PK'in now with PPU's stuck to there asses -_-

i remember the good old days when people went a PKing with out the sack o meat (aka ppu) and only used PPU's for OP wars

:D still remember running about cycrow with a frezer cannon + cs haveing mini op wars with no PPU in sight *sigh* :(

now its oh a ppu YAY we all dead

hinch
10-09-03, 13:44
Originally posted by Ryuben
erm...yay ??

you know what i really hate, is that people go PK'in now with PPU's stuck to there asses -_-

i remember the good old days when people went a PKing with out the sack o meat (aka ppu) and only used PPU's for OP wars

:D still remember running about cycrow with a frezer cannon + cs haveing mini op wars with no PPU in sight *sigh* :(

too true whenver someones hunting me i always know cos the first thing that happens is a hp get stuck on meh ass so fast its scary :)

Crest
10-09-03, 14:05
So we taking simmons and I get there last, Me being a PPU and all, GR to Point red

Hey there are a couple of enemy waiting. As I am already buffed, but got SI , I duck down the hatch to the Point Red Storage. The Tanks and PE chase me. Run through room 1, 2 and 3 ... I see the 120/120 In the room, and buff up again

Needless to say on the way back to the outside area I hacked both the tanks belt and the PE's belt. Did not get much but hey They underestimated the power of a PPU, that cant attack..... hehe

Jesterthegreat
10-09-03, 14:07
A Grim Persecutor SAVED MY LIFE!(funny story) :D

you mean a Mauler saved your life? :p

nonamebrandeggs
10-09-03, 14:15
erm...yay ??

Some people including myself and Shadow Dancer _do_ fight without PPUs, IMO it's too much of a bother for people to be asking them all the time "Omg come PPU for me plz" I just from time to time run to plaza 1,2,3 out of PP for a shelter.

t0tt3
10-09-03, 14:38
erm...yay ??

Back on the old days when megaman pk or even longer back?
What I saw on the "old days" was a blue smurf running with a PPU in his ass all the time but hmm maybe u know an other old day :D

hinch
10-09-03, 14:40
megaman was a gimp and crap

joystick was teh daddy of gank

]v[ortice
10-09-03, 14:44
Well i looked at this thread and thought... hmmmz an amusing anecdote. Just what this boring arse repetitive forum needs to brighten it up... and lo and behold... another excuse to bitch about PPUs.

Its getting very sad. Very sad indeed.

evs
10-09-03, 14:51
half the server vs pimp?

but pimp sux

o wait..........

Doc Holliday
10-09-03, 15:15
totally agree. yesterday a couple of friends of mine had issues when out levelling with a ppu and a pe. they got attacked and legged it regrouped went back and killed the twats. Then later the ppu comes back on his cs tank and the pe is there again this time in the aggie rooms. so my mate goes and pwns both of em one at a time. ( hes a melee tank btw ) they come back for more after gettin repoked. they dive in 2 on him in the aggie rooms. i go in with a clan mate pistol pe to help out psi monk ( the melee tank great name huh :D ) we batter em both and lo and be-fucking hold they have to bring a ppu to buff em and then brag about how they owned us o_O

I wont name names but if they come on the boards they will know who they are.

Nullifidian
10-09-03, 15:53
Actually I remember a while back I was in Gaya Mines and was attacked by someone with a rather disturbingly low SL. My char was a Spy and I didn't have any PPU with me. I thought I was toast, when a malfunctioning STORMbot toasted the dude for me. He only dropped a poison gland though.:(

Original monk
10-09-03, 16:47
a little accident later to turn out to be a little luck :P

Psycho_Soldier
10-09-03, 16:50
Originally posted by evs
but pimp sux

P.I.M.P. sucks?

If that's true (which I seriously doubt), maybe I should come back soon then. :p ;)

Spy<VS>Spy
10-09-03, 18:10
bah your lucky that time shadow but we shall be back, like a bad penny at a knickle store. and you wont be so lucky, you wont have a mauler around to save your but evertime, we got moon strikers damn it and we arnt afraid to use em!

lol

like by 10 health points that skinny ass monk repped out.

Shadow Dancer
10-09-03, 18:30
Originally posted by ]v[ortice
Well i looked at this thread and thought... hmmmz an amusing anecdote. Just what this boring arse repetitive forum needs to brighten it up... and lo and behold... another excuse to bitch about PPUs.

Its getting very sad. Very sad indeed.

? I wasn't usign this as an excuse to bitch about ppus. :confused:

flyjedi
10-09-03, 19:26
quality. nice one

evs
10-09-03, 19:37
P.I.M.P. sucks?

If that's true (which I seriously doubt), maybe I should come back soon then.

i.........er.....................:cool:

Chaplin
10-09-03, 19:39
delete and ban Grim Persecutors

PsiCorps
10-09-03, 19:40
first nerf the hybrid, now the ppu, fucks sake

Shujin
10-09-03, 19:41
Originally posted by PsiCorps
first nerf the hybrid, now the ppu, fucks sake o_O o_O o_O o_O ???? where teh hell u get that from o.0

Spoon
10-09-03, 19:55
OMG, the maulers are using the TL3 exploit too!??!?!?!?!..:eek:

flyjedi
10-09-03, 20:16
it's good when you manage to cast a crappy n00b heal on an uber ppu, or even better a full load of deflectors etc. o it make me laugh to see them shrivel

Crest
11-09-03, 09:32
The really funny part is....welll like this

Who here has been killed by a PPU Monk. Come on put your hand up, all those who have been owned by 1 pure PPU with no other char helping him.....

Now who here has killed a PPU, with or without help from friends.... I see a lot more hands now.....

So mebbe nerf the other classes and long live the PPU