PDA

View Full Version : thinkin of makin a pure RP clan on saturn

Shujin
10-09-03, 06:42
yea thinkin bout it, i got 2 chars on saturn no one knows as me because i deleted almost all my chars cept my cnst'r and resser so i could get shit done and ppl not bitch at me etc.

thinkin of makin a pure RP clan with one of them or both

been listenin to scarborough fair for about 1hr over and over so got a kinda celtic thing goin atm so thinkin of makin a celtic / druidic type RP clan theres runes in wastelands in certain areas, mostly around MB, and some in the deserts so duno what faction itll b.

if i do it, ill prolly pay for anyones faction changing charges who wants to perticipate but not sure if i will atm

+ not sure what rp type ill go, celtic/druidic or the class type or faction or what or maybe just a custom one

Mankind
10-09-03, 07:00
New Dawn is a great RP clan.

On my behaf I am purely "kill any red" RP :)

Shujin
10-09-03, 07:01
Originally posted by Mankind
New Dawn is a great RP clan.

On my behaf I am purely "kill any red" RP :)

i got a ND char ;]

Mankind
10-09-03, 07:08
I know. And that's why I said that.

You don't need a "pure RP" clan to role play. Just go make people pay you cash or die by your gun :)

KidWithStick
10-09-03, 07:59
i got 4 chars on saturn.

master shake (APU)

MeatWad (PPU)

Meat Wad (researcher)

frylock (barter)

right now master shake is NEXT...and i cant wait till i get out of it.

meatwad is fallen angels, blah blah

contact me ingame or whatever if you actually make the clan.

Shujin
10-09-03, 09:23
well if i do ill prolly make it Crahn, cuz the storyline for them is kewl, but ;/ the crahn chars look nothin like the story says them to be, pale pale pale ppl with completely black eyes no white in there eyes..... ;/ where is this?
anyway one of my noob chars that i will prolly make it with is a psi, and he's been doin hella lot of missions ( enuf to give him 20 str / 20 dex jus thru missions ) he's got 100 proto sympathy 100 crahn, and gonna start buildin up another soon

Shujin
11-09-03, 10:13
ok sry for double post and old thread bumping but i got a update to the thread and cant edit any post

if anyone is still interested im still planning it out and if u wanna give any ideas u can ;() unless ur helen then u can go away ;() anyway, ive kinda decided to go on a kinda celtic basis, just because the world was destroyed doesnt mean people kept some remnents of what there past traditions were.

so ive kinda taken a liking to the name "Triquetra"
symbolizes the Celtic philosophy that everything has 3 distinct yet interlocked levels - physical, mental and spiritual. when the celts embraced christainity they used this symbol to represent the Trinity

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/trie.gif

however diggin into a bit of research i found triquetra jus became recently popular w/ some ppl due to a kiddy show called charmed ;/ so if u got a better one plz plz tell me, i really dont feel like bein annoyed be people saying ;O do you watch that?! OMG MY FAV SHOW cuz i would like for them to die

another i found =
The Claddagh (heart, hands & crown)

wow im learnin alot thru this ;D i thought pentagram was basicly jus satanic ( i know normally isnt but can be used as it ) anyway its really the 5 stages of life, birth, childhood, adulthood, retirement, and death.
:eek: