10-09-03, 01:11
Originally posted by Tanga-Lilly
Hi Runners by server down join

http://stream.neocronradio.de:9000/

Gruss Lill.

Dont understand german :|

MrBane
10-09-03, 01:25
Not bad, not bad at all..... Not my music genre of choice, but I'll listen to anything that's good.

Still, not as good as me during my RTDS days when I used to DJ thrash and nordic metal all night long.

Roaaaaargh!

neofrag
10-09-03, 01:38
Originally posted by FBI
Dont understand german :|

Then become an english Mod/DJ for the NeocronRadio... we still searching for an english-speaking team!

regards, neofrag

edit: And btw. the homepage is located at www.neocronradio.de (if we found an english team, then .COM too)!

G.0.D.
10-09-03, 01:39
Yeah english would be nice ^_^

Helen Angilley
10-09-03, 01:41
Originally posted by G.0.D.
Yeah english would be nice ^_^

I REALLY suggest you change your avatar.

flyjedi
10-09-03, 03:22
i been listening for a while now not bad.

MayhemMike
10-09-03, 04:03
Its ownz0rs , nice work guys , I wouldn't mind being the English DJ :P i couldn't find anywhere to send email tho .:confused: :(

Danae
10-09-03, 10:29
That's really cool. A few of us tried to do this 3 years ago with Neocron Shoutcast Network - unfortunately at the time we were all poor and couldn't afford a server to handle our bandwidth needs :p

Will you be opening up the radio for other community members to do shows? Could you apply for slots? or is this not what you had in mind? Just curious cuz I personally love the idea and I enjoy doing shoutcasts as well hehe :)

Sorry if this is answered on the site, but I don't speak German :(

hinch
10-09-03, 10:41
i would voulenteer to do a show but you`d have to put up with no talky talky due to me not having a working microphone grrr (headset broke) but i do have a nice collection of tunes

pix
10-09-03, 10:47
This radio doesn't smell right to me. Are you really paying licensing fees?

Shujin
10-09-03, 10:50
was gonna say somethin but then realized i didnt want a ban hammah on meh

Danae
10-09-03, 10:55
Another idea would be to get community members to submit their original compositions to be played :) as well as talk radio etc.

Get clans/player run businesses/etc to submit ads for in game credits or something.

hinch
10-09-03, 10:59
Originally posted by pix
This radio doesn't smell right to me. Are you really paying licensing fees?

its ran and hosted in germany so the RIAA can go kiss their ass tbh :) they dont have to pay fees and german broardcasting laws and copyright laws protect them from the villany that is the recording industry association of america.