PDA

View Full Version : TG allies

KimmyG
10-09-03, 01:06
I say have TG allied to FA and thats it what does TG need allies for anyway with FA and TG there strong enough what is the nuetral and other allied crap?

Syntax-Error
10-09-03, 02:20
Was that english :/

COs i missed lots...

If ure sayin FA and TG should only be allied with each other i kinda agree. i HATE the fact TG are allied to one of our enemys fucking stupid to lose FS to an allied faction for killing an enemy

KimmyG
10-09-03, 02:21
Sorry

Yes my point is allies is TG and FA and thats it no more.

Everyone else is hostile

Syntax-Error
10-09-03, 02:22
Whos allies?

KimmyG
10-09-03, 02:23
Twilight is allied with fallen angels and hostile to everyone else.

Syntax-Error
10-09-03, 02:24
Appart from crahn sect

SirSensi
10-09-03, 05:52
Um.. Thats part of the reason I am Crahn... cos Im allied with TG/BD/PP... Im still hostile with FA and CA... :) and I still get pwned by TG too :wtf: (just cos there are some TG that are just plain tits :D)

Scikar
10-09-03, 11:04
I'm TG and have a great many friends in Crahn, always have. I see no reason to make them enemies and attract even more of the RPK crowd to the faction.

Helen Angilley
10-09-03, 12:27
BD have got more enemies and less allies, dontcha know.

Never ceases to amaze me why the people who preach about being "the bad guys" go to the Twilight Guardian though. o_O

SigmaDraconis
10-09-03, 12:33
You obviously know Faction means much less then personal history with me :D

imho factions are a flawed idea...it should not be set in stone..they should be player based and ever-fluid, too many people try using the "But I'm same/allied/nuetral faction" excuse to be a total tit to people and not get killed..

example...game should record clanned player kills..and keep track of the attacker and victims faction..and every couple days adjust the factions list based on whos killed who and whos helped who (ie killing lots n lots of hostiles to oen faction helps move your standing to nuetral or allied) gives a real world feel to the political situations.