PDA

View Full Version : Guns....... Don't like it.

Benjie
09-09-03, 23:22
Okay i havv ben playing teh neocron foreva now, And teh guns are fucking crap! So what I have to say is... NURF TEH GUNZ! Remove them from teh game! Tat is right. We will beh left wiv the Uber hand 2 hand combat and teh munks can have 1 hitpoint to make up 4 et. ten te tanks can hav teh uber l337 rezistz and hp, and teh spy can hav teh zero hp ROFLMAOLOLOL!!!111111one, and ten teh pe wil hav teh arms chopped of or sumthink cuz a pe is sepposed to be teh crappest. :cool: and perhaps teh walkspeed can beh nurfed so teh make teh framz become unoticable LOLOLROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!1111111one :cool: AND WHY KK HAVE I KILLED TEH ONE WARBOT AND I HAV NO RARES!!!! NEXT TIME I KILL TEH WARBOT I WANT TEN OR MORE RARES AND ALL CS SO I ARE TEH UBER AND EVERYONE ELSE IS TEH NOOB!!!!!!!!!!:mad: AND Teh munk kill me in pepper parkl when i woz buying teh grenadez so teh munks are overpowered so kk NURF TEH MUNK OR EVERYONE WILL LEeVE NEOCRON!!!!!!!

Psychoninja
09-09-03, 23:24
Nid can you please just start banning?

o_O

Nidhogg
09-09-03, 23:24
There must be other forums you can spam, ones that actually allow it?

N

Nidhogg
10-09-03, 00:06
My previous closing comment was meant to be taken in jest (as are pretty much all of my closing comments). Benjie PM'd me with a very reasoned argument and I felt compelled to comment, so, sorry Benjie if I offended you.

N

/edit - it's still spam though. :p