PDA

View Full Version : Improving Neocrons OVERALL gameplay

gizmojack
09-09-03, 19:33
Firstly, this is to test your creativity and hopefully give KK some good ideas.

Secondly, dun bitch about nerfing chracters and improving certain classes in this post, we have enough of those . Its about improving neocron as a whole.

I think KK made a smart move by providing faction chat.
It really makes up for the lack of ppl online sometimes for OP wars.
It also improves faction loyalty, and increases faction tension. Last time no one bothered me in neocron, now everyone tries to kill me juz because i'm FA. Same story when they come over to TH. Makes my life a whole lot more exciting.

Right now, I think if your looking for battles on a even greater scale. You could allow faction alliances, whereby factions can form an official alliance with each other and have their "faction chat" merged. So now you'll see wars like TG and FA vs TT and CA.
It'll also give the smaller factions like Black dragon a chance to rise up by having a "big brother" and get some ops on the map. Right now whenever the smaller factions try to gain ops on the map by themselves they juz get the crap beat out of them by TG or CM, and have to retreat and suck their thumbs :rolleyes: Will also place more emphasis for the political relations and create lots of scenarios for backstabbing, juz like the riskboard. Right now allies dun really help each other that much. Its mainly You and your Faction.

Another thing is to get the Epic quests sorted. Stuff like the CityAdmin armour gives PEs an incentive to be CityAdmin.
City Mercs EPIC should obviously have something good for Tanks.
Crahn for monks.
FA for spies. (it is TECHhaven afterall)
Will allow for certain factions to be stronger in certain classes.
Forcing faction allies to work more with each other for a balanced atk force.

-Giz :cool:

Spy<VS>Spy
09-09-03, 20:49
i think a reworked balance of power system should be done. right now some factions are at a disadvantage to each other.

I also like dog tags, they are my favorite thing in the game, if you kill a guy, you get their tags. but the problem is they just take up so much space. it would be cool to have a place to register the kill in neocron to have it listed on the data base. that way it wouldnt take up inventory space yet you still have bragging rights.