PDA

View Full Version : 4 Slotted Epic Tangent Rifle

___T-X____
09-09-03, 11:50
The stats ar a120/120 obviously does this mean that a rifle user that your meets the minimum specs to use the rifle, will experience the same amount of Aim/ Rof/ Dmg etc as a rifleman with everypoint into W-L and R-C ?.

is this a dumb as quesition ? is early in the morning, and ive never used rifles...

Jesterthegreat
09-09-03, 11:55
just means its easier to cap (like speed gun rather than TGC)

___T-X____
09-09-03, 11:57
Basically, as a Droner with enuff R-C to use this weopon, I probably wouldnt cap stats...but if it was ultimated, had a couple of barrels and a xray mod. I could cap it without gimping ?

Dajuda
09-09-03, 12:05
Once the stats are 120% then it does't matter how many barrels, ultimas, Ect, you put on it, it can't get any better.

Spoek Hagbard
09-09-03, 12:05
its all 120 u cant make it better with ultimas or barrels as u cant go beyond 120 on the stats .. throw in some ammo mods laser pointer etc .. cuz the barrels wont do ya any good

:edit: Damn Dajuda ya beat me :)

Jesterthegreat
09-09-03, 12:13
yeah 120 is cap (would have posted quicker, but PC died lol)

CR@SH
09-09-03, 12:19
Originally posted by ___T-X____
Basically, as a Droner with enuff R-C to use this weopon, I probably wouldnt cap stats...but if it was ultimated, had a couple of barrels and a xray mod. I could cap it without gimping ?

TX your talking about 2 entirely different things. If the stats on a weapon are all 120% across the board there is no need for any kind of mods because it won't go beyond 120%. Adding mods into it will not help you cap the damage on it. What your talking about is specialization for that weapon which can only be done by adding points into weapon lore and r-c for rifles.

Jesterthegreat
09-09-03, 12:22
aye, at all stats 120 it will never improve (with the exception of laserpointer / ammo mod)

to cap it you need more skills

Warlogis
09-09-03, 13:56
Yeah, sometimes 2-slotted items is much better then 4-slotted 8)
I built 3 Wyatt Earp for last time - 1st unslotted, 2nd 2-slotted (all stats except handling 120%, handling 118%), so modded it with uranium mod and laserpoiter. After this 3rd was 4-slotted ... but it will need 3 mods (except) ultima to reach all stats 120%. So I can forget about laserpoiner (and dont want to use ultima mod with such crappy weaqpon ;) . Also have 3-slotted epic TT laser pistol - already added laserpointer and xray mod - thinkig about "flazer" mod to add :cool:
So you can mod your rifle with laserpointer and 3 different ammo mods if you hate to see "N slots free" :p

JustIn_Case
09-09-03, 14:35
sorry, didnt read....

Peeping Tom
09-09-03, 15:18
put flash light on it.. dosent matter if you cant cap dmg\freq\aim on it.. it woul still be uber
K4F

Beanie McChimp
09-09-03, 16:51
i used a doy ray gun rifle 3 slot absolutley great