PDA

View Full Version : Retired Jumpgate Pilots Please Sign In

sHaKeY
09-09-03, 11:20
Well after beta 4 ended and Beta 5 started (live) lol a lot of my friends from Jumpgate landed there ships in neocron. i was in my apartment waxing my Pheonix (1337 apartment vets only) and thinking of rejoining the battles in the wastelands when i thought what happened to my good friends that had my back in space and on the ground. I remember having the most fun i ever had in a MMORPG, was when i was in The Gang we had outpost battles all the time and Tactics and and that little spy fuck that tagged along with him would make it really fun. So i guess the main reason i wrote this is to see if anyone that played jumpgate that isnt playing SWG,Planetside is still playing NC i know RIX is still with us which was cool to see him even though as soon as i saw him his friend blasted my ass but its all good lol. if you guys are out there give me the heads up.

Latez

BlackPrince
09-09-03, 15:41
Yo man.

Hershey is, as far as I can tell. I'm waiting for the next patch to see the bones and other spy stuff to see whether or not its worth me comin back.

Pi-Oh-Pah
09-09-03, 15:42
*waves*

Me, Ronaz and The Fox are here still

bubby
09-09-03, 16:09
BLAH,

Nix needs a bigger hitbox and the phoon needs a smaller power plant.

SilentGravity
09-09-03, 16:20
I thought there was a thread like this at the start of retail....I even think YOU started the first one... o_O

Helen Angilley
09-09-03, 18:16
Could never really get into Jumpgate.

Looked promising and all, but seems as if you need a joystick to get the most out of it.

QuantumDelta
09-09-03, 18:19
Originally posted by SilentGravity
I thought there was a thread like this at the start of retail....I even think YOU started the first one... o_O
...And it was long........very........very long.............

Pi-Oh-Pah
09-09-03, 18:28
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
Could never really get into Jumpgate.

Looked promising and all, but seems as if you need a joystick to get the most out of it.

Not at all - I couldnt fly for shit with Joystick so I used a mouse.

I wasnt uber but didnt suck either.

d3ik
09-09-03, 18:36
Octavius... EEA... good times :)

Garm
09-09-03, 18:38
I once played Jumpgate for over a year ;).

--Garm

Pi-Oh-Pah
09-09-03, 18:52
and you still wont tell me who you were :mad:

Spy<VS>Spy
09-09-03, 19:21
mmm, should i tell everyone who garm is...hmm...naw, i'm saving my blackmail for something good.

Eledhbrant
09-09-03, 19:27
I played JG for a good while, even was a winner for that free 3 months play mini-contest thing.

Wasnt under this name though.

JG...good times...i kinda burned myself out on it though.

sHaKeY
09-09-03, 19:45
Jumpgates community was the best. So Blkprince whats up with Russian and The Gang. I see legion is still around, good to see.

Hehe i wonder if any JG GM's/Moderators have played NC?

Liquid_Ice
09-09-03, 22:41
I is here... um.. think the last clan I was in was ESM with Axxeman..

Ormy
09-09-03, 22:43
I played JG for about a year on EU server before joining NC at the start of retail.

Garm
09-09-03, 23:17
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
mmm, should i tell everyone who garm is...hmm...naw, i'm saving my blackmail for something good.

Yeah, please save it for blackmail :)

--Garm

sHaKeY
10-09-03, 00:10
Im glad to see most of the bugs that really pissed me off were fixed ive still yet to see if the bug that made you lose your vehicle while zoneing got fixed.

bubby
10-09-03, 14:35
Originally posted by sHaKeY
Jumpgates community was the best. So Blkprince whats up with Russian and The Gang. I see legion is still around, good to see.

Hehe i wonder if any JG GM's/Moderators have played NC?

lol shakey and the pOTHEADS