PDA

View Full Version : Ingame Support A+++

MayhemMike
09-09-03, 01:23
I just want to give a thumbs up to ingame support . They have been really good latly :p. I had a problem and one was there within 5min or less. I saw outburst name show up at jeriko and was like about to pk :D . So just saying good job u gms :P

Shujin
09-09-03, 01:30
well kk staff is alot better than ppl give them credit for. and alot of the time they bitch about problems they could easily solve just by looking at the neocron website under faq, connection issues, and if they dont they can email the place, but instead tehy decide to cry about how nothing would be done even if they did email them

Cass
09-09-03, 02:08
I've never had a problem with them responding.
The problem I've had is them not being able to do anything.

MayhemMike
09-09-03, 03:41
i've had problems in the past like having to wait like 2 weeks one time . But now its gotten alot better .Now they have to stop my 3 people in my clans fucking system crashing during op war.

Carbonite
09-09-03, 10:57
ahh =) thats good...

Well we do our best to support you players..

DigestiveBiscui
09-09-03, 11:02
email support was great for me as well

when my nc crashed everytime on boot, i got about 3 emails a day from them giving my solutions - and it worked :p

NeoLojik
09-09-03, 12:46
I saw outbusrt up at J02 yesterday, apparently some guy lost 2 belts up there. He seemed to be doing a good job :)

I too have had very good experiences with KK's support, you guys do a fab job. A+++

Jesterthegreat
09-09-03, 12:51
outburst?

NeoLojik
09-09-03, 13:07
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
outburst? Yeah, im sure that was the guys name, he had that cool ELITE STORM BOT armor on :D

Jesterthegreat
09-09-03, 13:09
lol... and god mode? :(

i hate gms with godmode lol

Original monk
09-09-03, 13:12
nice to hear about the fast and torough work of the GM's also, two thumbs up for the GM's who are helpin out in this ways.
:angel:

Hecktor
09-09-03, 13:56
I have seen Outburst on the german server,too.
Either he is hyperactive or he is planning to make the other GMs jobless :D

Anyway thnx@all GMs i appreciate your hard work, too

Carbonite
09-09-03, 15:34
OutBurst is a German Trial =)

Archeus
09-09-03, 15:41
Originally posted by Carbonite
OutBurst is a German Trial =)

so the players haven't broken his spirit yet? ^________^

Nidhogg
09-09-03, 15:44
Originally posted by Carbonite
OutBurst is a German Trial =) ...and shouldn't be wearing S.T.O.R.M armour. :p

N

Scikar
09-09-03, 15:59
Originally posted by Nidhogg
...and shouldn't be wearing S.T.O.R.M armour. :p

N

You just love to spoil people's fun, don't you? ;)

SilentGravity
09-09-03, 16:19

N

But it was not STORM Armor, it was ELITE STORM Armor :D

Forseti
09-09-03, 17:33

N
Was just about to say that. ;)
Rules change I guess.

Spy<VS>Spy
09-09-03, 17:36
dont share your opinion, i've been in this game a long time, there isnt allot of issues that i havnt already delt with that i need to call for help for. but KK has the worst tech support, the worst customer support, and the worst helpdesk system i have seen.

oh sure, 'sometimes' for inalienable reasons you'll get helped straight away...but thats mostly because they just opened and closed a few dozen on the Que and jumped to you.

often times, i find helpstaff and GM's fighting each other, or trying to make sence out of whatever the hell snowcrash or his crash dummies the other coders said to them. communication is down low.

in other words there isnt much difference between a night in neocron and a trip to walmart...

but thats my long term, assesment of their service, i've had times where they have been incredibly helpful...but in this busniess, its consistancy and when your treating your customer base like trash half of the time, and like gold the other half...well, they cancel each other out and result in shitty service.

Nasher
09-09-03, 18:21
^ Theres always one that finds a reason to whine ^

:rolleyes:

Spy<VS>Spy
09-09-03, 19:12
there is always one that isnt a complete ass kisser. your not that person.

...there are some people in life that see the glass as half empty, and there are some that view the glass as half full...then there are people like me who ask, "Got any more beer?"

Archeus
09-09-03, 19:17
I'm not a GM but I recall a post saying the Queue counter isn't accurate. So I don't think they jump to you straight away.

As for calls. In general I've found them relatively fast and courtious, but then I know most of the times the GM's limitations and I know when to send an email instead.

SnowCrash
09-09-03, 19:24
Spy, I am watching your posts for quite a long time now. Since Beta if I am not wrong. I am still waiting for the day where Mister Spy vs Spy will post something positive about the game, the players, the dev-team or whatever. But I am afraid this day will never come.... Dunno if you have ever read your posts by yourself. Perhaps you should do it by times, so you see that the only thing that comes from your direction is moaning, bitching and similiar stuff. There must be something that keeps you playing Neocron for this long time. So, why donīt you tell us about this a bit?

Critics are very welcome, but this semi professional "I have always something to moan, I know it better" attitude is getting quite anoying and is senseless spent energy.

*ph33r*
09-09-03, 19:26
Originally posted by SnowCrash
Spy, I am watching your posts for quite a long time now. Since Beta if I am not wrong. I am still waiting for the day where Mister Spy vs Spy will post something positive about the game, the players, the dev-team or whatever. But I am afraid this day will never come.... Dunno if you have ever read your posts by yourself. Perhaps you should do it by times, so you see that the only thing that comes from your direction is moaning, bitching and similiar stuff. There must be something that keeps you playing Neocron for this long time. So, why donīt you tell us about this a bit?

Critics are very welcome, but this semi professional "I have always something to moan, I know it better" attitude is getting quite anoying and senseless spent energy.

rofl owned by a KK employee.... I see a tsunami of flames heading this way :p

SilentGravity
09-09-03, 19:27

Critics are very welcome, but this semi professional "I have always something to moan, I know it better" attitude is getting quite anoying and is senseless spent energy.

What about that post about his new born son? :lol:

Ren
09-09-03, 19:32
he moaned then too.... something about lag during birth

SnowCrash
09-09-03, 19:33
Correct me if I have missed that one :P ;)

What I basically want to say with this post is, that everyone can contribute his part to the game on various ways. The definately worst way is to cry, bitch or moan in the forum and tell everyone that you have the best solution for every issue.

Think about it...

Ren
09-09-03, 19:34
Bunneh, there is no spoon!

think about it.

SnowCrash
09-09-03, 19:36
Nid, who the f**k let Ren out of his cage?? Get him back in there at once! He will start to bite everyone in here and then we are the fools again who are responsible for it! ;)

Ren
09-09-03, 19:37
metal cant hold the ren... common fact

Spy<VS>Spy
09-09-03, 20:05

ahh, the great snowcrash has decended apon higher to mingle on the boards with more then a simple one line phrase. here i thought there is nothing positive to post about, a lead dev speaking his mind, well that is something isnt it?

No i really dont think you have been reading my posts snow, infact genrally i belive you read of very little. for the most part i belive the community is scared of you, like a big bully on the playground, if you dont like it, get off the monkey bars.

well there cowboy, you can call it bitching, you can call it moaning, you can call it in 4 other languages. i dont care, cause you know whats its really called? the truth. its not MY version of it, its not a clans version, or your version of it...its the solid good to nothing uncensored truth...

The truth is ugly my friend. it never looks good or make anyone else look good...you might have notice about 700 posts back, that i dont care if i look good.

obvoiusly you dont read many of my posts, because there are allot of idea's, events, things i praise about neocron. belive me, if there was a referal plan, my ass would be the top of your list, i've pimped your website to colleges, clan commites and many MMPOG's and MUD style games...

I have had at least 60 people try your game, and out of those people 5 are still playing. so tell me the grand master of neocron, the king of plaza 1. you pissed at the fact that i never have anything positive to say, or the fact that maybe 1 tenth of what i say is right...I'm not saying nothing new, witty or ground braking, its the kind of shit thats been preached since preacher was around.

I play, because i'm in a good clan, with a good bunch of people, who enjoy playing a game our way. if they where not there, well neither would i. I can bet you 100 bucks right now saying that if you set up a poll of WHY people are playing neocron a greater 70% would say they are in here because of their clan or friends untill something better comes along.

you got a good game here snow, i've always said that, but honostly, it REALLY pisses me off sometime. thats my 'constructive' critisism. I've given my last 100k to a new starting newb, and i've handed out the best weapons i can build to my worst enemy's.

you wanna come here and talk about how much of a pain in the ass posts like these are? fine, but lets talk what YOU are gona do about em. I want you to succede...i want you to grow and fill those servers to the limit...but WE cant make that happen, you can...I'm still waiting. you want me to go snow...just ask.

end of rebuttle.

Incursus
09-09-03, 22:34
Spy > You

Archeus
09-09-03, 22:37
something to go with the whine.

http://www.delameredirect.co.uk/acatalog/2%20soft%20cheese.jpg

Xin
09-09-03, 22:46
Damn, and I thought I was bitter! They day I pay 10$ a month to "hang with my friends", someone please shoot me. In real life.

Sounds like Spy needs this (http://www.aim.com) and this (http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Uses/0,3915,1072%7CExlax,00.html) to be truly happy.

You've done the internet version of joining a fraternity, except you have to keep paying for your friends monthly, they don't help you get laid, and you hate your frat house.

darkservent
10-09-03, 01:18
omg hehe now thats one heck of a final showdown speech to get u gobsmaked and real mouth zipper there. Abt wot keeps us playin the game - i once thought it was my first clan that made me play it but that actually isnt always true. Wot makes me play this game is its like FUCKIN CRACK, LOADS OF DAM CRACK TABS, i have been put of by this game so much now but i still play it, sometimes i dont understand it myself. Hopin my year back at college will keep me away from NC.

MayhemMike
10-09-03, 01:38
SnowCrash , Its ok hes in Legion , you have to be a dick to be in there . :(

G.0.D.
10-09-03, 01:42
o.O

Yeah kk support has really picked it up latly

double plus good , work!

Nasher
10-09-03, 01:47
ahh, the great snowcrash has decended apon higher to mingle on the boards with more then a simple one line phrase. here i thought there is nothing positive to post about, a lead dev speaking his mi.........yesyesyes blahblah!...

If your gonna make big posts, make them interesting and something that hasn't been said by you 100 times already, so that I dont read the first 2 lines and think "I've read this before", it gets boring. :o

Sorry :p

G.0.D. has a stormbot avatar! *hears nid polishing his hammer*

Spy<VS>Spy
10-09-03, 02:00
i'll work on new material, just for you.

here is a good one, i know you havnt heard this before.

Dome of york is coming out soon.

G.0.D.
10-09-03, 02:08
Im glade they are waiting for a new publisher.. . . the server numbers suck, if waiting for a new publisher can get us large server numbers i really dont care.

Nasher
10-09-03, 02:08
here is a good one, i know you havnt heard this before.

Heard that one, something new PLZ

KTHX

JeRkyMorOn
10-09-03, 20:32
go spy go spy googogogo... twirk it. shake what your momma gave yea haha

SilentGravity
10-09-03, 21:15
Originally posted by Incursus
Spy > You

Agreed.

massic
11-09-03, 03:31
I had a problem with citycom yesterday and used the ingame ? Help to submit it. Not 5 seconds after I click the submit button, Outburst was standing next to me in my apt. eager to help me.

Even though it was not a fixable issue, he said he would add it to brainport, then he vanished.