Final Fantasy XI - Online MMORPG from the FF makers
Deus Ex 2 - Will own j00 :p apparently
Half Life 2 - Like Half Life one, only, part 2
DoY - Does it even exist? :p
Anarchy Online: Shadowlands - Umm, AO :p
EverQuest: Lost Dungeons of Norrath - Umm, EQ
UFO: Aftermath - OMG, X-COM /e sex /e sex
Max Payne 2 - More Payne
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero - CS part 2?
Unreal Tournament 2004 - UT w00t
Dragon Empires - Code Masters MMORPG
Pop Idol - :lol: :lol: :lol:

*ph33r*
08-09-03, 21:53
HALF-LIFEČ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111oneone

And maybe DoY.... along with Deus Ex 2.... but HL2 fo' sure! :D

msdong
08-09-03, 21:53
Go HL2 ! GO

hmmm you should take a look on stalker too.

ufo yes thats my kind.

ahh i dont think i have time to play DoY:D

Judge
08-09-03, 21:56
Well the two of five of my most awaited games are on there. HL2 and DoY. The other two are Vampire:Redemption - Bloodlines, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and KotOR.

I will choose DoY, as I want that more than HL 2 :)

msdong
08-09-03, 21:59
i think with HLČ out end of the month it comes earlyer them DoY so there is no problem with this2.

Lexxuk
08-09-03, 22:02
heh, I want FF XI or Dragon Empire's, but thats coz I love the FF series (it rocks my wurld), and, its an MMORPG, so, could drag me from NC hehehe... must spam the FF XI forum's :p

Mumblyfish
08-09-03, 22:05
English copy of Viewtiful Joe (played the fuck out of my Japanese one).
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
FF: Crystal Chronicles
F-Zero GX
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Pikmin 2

Maybe HL2, depends on the reviews.

Edit: And fuck you for not having any of my choices on the poll.

Lethys
08-09-03, 22:06
Deus Ex 2 - The first one still stands as my fave game of all time. I've heard that DE2 will be very different to the first one, but I have faith that it will still own :)

FFXI - Moogles. Enough said :D

DOY - Mainly because I actually want to play in the DOY faction.

Not forgetting that little game called Halo 2 :)

Phiberdelic
08-09-03, 22:09
I choose number "Q":
"None of the below"

I want Silent Hill 3 on PC

http://www.ps2fantasy.com/games/silent_hill_3/screenshots/images/56.jpg
http://www.ps2fantasy.com/games/silent_hill_3/screenshots/images/55.jpg

OpTi
08-09-03, 22:11
X-COM 4 EVA!! :D

Oath
08-09-03, 22:12
Final fantasy,

It affected me deeply, i can still here her voice in my dreams...........................

Oath.

Rith
08-09-03, 22:16
Face of Mankind

:angel:

Q`alooaith
09-09-03, 00:02
Originally posted by Phiberdelic
I choose number "Q":

ahhh you choose me, how sweet...

Vampire:Redemption - Bloodlines is the game I'm waiting for.. VTM;R-B>HL2

well I think it might be, HL2's not a RPG, and I like RPG's more than FPS's, cool engine though, but they are gonna be on a par or near par on that front...

X2, that's another one I'm looking forward to.. oh and Warhammer online... Firewarrior maybe, look's a bit dated but only seen PS2 screen's so PC might be good..

Richard Slade
09-09-03, 00:04
You forgot to add World of Warcraft damnit!
Blizzard teh pwn damnit!

mdares
09-09-03, 00:09
wut about doom 3.... :(

Heavyporker
09-09-03, 00:10
OMG, you didn't even include "Uru"?!? WHHHHYYYY?!?!?!

Breschau
09-09-03, 00:12
Of the ones listed, UFO: Aftermath. But only cautiously waiting for it.. with XCOM to live up to there's a good chance of disappointment.

Of all the games I can think of that I know are in development in some form, the one I'm most eagerly awaiting would be Fallout 3 (or whatever codename it goes under these days - van buren?)

Sleawer
09-09-03, 00:13
I'm awaiting Dragon Empires

Helen Angilley
09-09-03, 00:19
Deus Ex 2.

If Ion Storm are true to their word, should be able to get through the game without touching a non-lethal weapon....maybe you won't even have to touch a weapon _at all_.

Will be interesting to see how they're linking the two games (Multiple endings and all....), plus I want to see how JC Denton will be carried out (ie Will he be an advocate of peace? A warmonger?) and it should be interesting to see how your actions effect his attitude towards you...

It's a shame they got rid of the flooded London though. That would've been brilliant. :(

Barar
09-09-03, 00:43
Half Life 2
World Warcraft
Dragon empires
Face of Mankind
Call of duty ( only coz the demo is quite good :))

Duder
09-09-03, 00:50
You missspelled Deus Ex wrong!!!

yarr yarr yarr yarr, I R MAD!!!!

MrBane
09-09-03, 00:51
Fucking amatures..

I'm waiting for...

Transport Tycoon II

CryptoChronic
09-09-03, 00:57
dragon empires = wow!... world of warcraft = wow

http://www.blizzard.com/wow/images/screens/all/ss034.jpg

JIZZLE

Heavyporker
09-09-03, 01:04
Yeah, I agree, WoW looks gorgeous, but so does Uru (aka Myst Online)

Dudes, lookit Myst Online.

Ste-X
09-09-03, 01:09
HALF LIFE 2 > ALL

doom 3 = wannabe

X452
09-09-03, 01:13
voted FF XI but only cos World of Warcraf wasnt on

as soon as that comes out its bye bye neocron for me :D

alig
09-09-03, 01:22
HL2 > ALL :D

Alex Mars
09-09-03, 01:34
Deus Ex 2

Ste-X
09-09-03, 01:38
another game thats ment to be good is halo on the pc

i know some one who has played it and they say its propper bo esp multiplayer

Lexxuk
09-09-03, 01:45
Come on, own up, who voted for Pop idol? O_O ur SICK!!!111 hehe

@ Duder shhh, its Deux Ex they changing name for me :p

@ Mr Bane - OMG! There isnt gunna be one, though some german people are making a 3D type Transport Tycoon, look for the church of transport tycoon or something (seriously)

@ Chezza - didnt know u were n x-com fan? I got the original, cant play, runs toooo fast :(

AND FFXI > ALL :p I just gotta decide, PS2 or PC version :-/

Mattimeo
09-09-03, 01:46
Doom 3
World of Warcraft
Half-Life 2

my number 1 and 2 are not on your list.

Clothing_Option
09-09-03, 01:47
HL2 will destroy all those other games
except maybe EQ2

Shujin
09-09-03, 01:47
to tell u the truth i think dragon empires will b kewl, but not sure

and to tell u the truth Hl2 i dont care for cuz i dont like that genre to much, playin Ut forever gets u sick of it ;/

and eq2... plz... eq is lame enough to cause lame to transended upon its sequals

Eddie
09-09-03, 01:48
Deus Ex 2 I'm afraid - I'm not much of a FPS fan (therefore no D3, HL2, CS<whatever>, yada yada) and the first Deus Ex literally defined a genre - despite I played it on a spectacularly crap machine - a 8Mb ATI Rage Pro which ran it with SO dodgy texturing it was unbelievable - walls were yellow - people were multicoloured, etc. etc. but it was spectacular. The diversity and the choice and the ...... too much to explain to all ye non believers anyway.

Eddie

VirtualReGen
09-09-03, 01:49
Originally posted by Ste-X
another game thats ment to be good is halo on the pc

i know some one who has played it and they say its propper bo esp multiplayer
the leaked beta SUCKS man lol its not even close to what the final game will look like...well...who knows rofl =P

Call of duty and HL2 are on my list :)

Ste-X
09-09-03, 01:54
ive not played it but the person who has said it was good

Lexxuk
09-09-03, 01:57
Shujin, ur sig scares me :( its wrong mind u, my IP is 192.168.0.247 hehehe (I'm on meh own network) but ITS SCARY!!!111oneonesixtynine :(

VirtualReGen
09-09-03, 02:58
Originally posted by Ste-X
ive not played it but the person who has said it was good
hrhr ya sorry didnt mean to point it out to you :p

Shujin
09-09-03, 03:18
Originally posted by Lexxuk
Shujin, ur sig scares me :( its wrong mind u, my IP is 192.168.0.247 hehehe (I'm on meh own network) but ITS SCARY!!!111oneonesixtynine :( if ur on a network then that 192.168.#.# is ur networks thing ;P but ur real ip is what it showed, or it showed the ip of the router / hub / wtf ever ur networks thing blah im goin to bed

Q`alooaith
09-09-03, 08:23
The Sim's 2> HL2

It's going to be fun working out all the ways to kill em off this time, like getting a barbeque inside, near lots of painting's, or a fire with a paintin or two behind it..

I love killing visitors too..

leethasbro
09-09-03, 08:33
Homeworld 2 isn't on there, but it should be. The demo has me pretty amazed. And WoW, I am truly speechless. I can't wait to see if blizzard has the chops for a real MMORPG.

leethasbro
09-09-03, 08:34
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
The Sim's 2> HL2

It's going to be fun working out all the ways to kill em off this time, like getting a barbeque inside, near lots of painting's, or a fire with a paintin or two behind it..

I love killing visitors too..

My favorite thing to do in the sims is wait until they go to the bathroom or take a shower, then remove the door.
Or when they get in the pool remove the ladder.

Q`alooaith
09-09-03, 08:42
Originally posted by leethasbro
My favorite thing to do in the sims is wait until they go to the bathroom or take a shower, then remove the door.
Or when they get in the pool remove the ladder.

They did a patch to stop people removing the front door.. (I love that one....

The pool one is nice, but they just stop, not much funny..

I personaly like setting up fire's, big un's to clean out a house when I'm tired of my sims, so I build a fireplace, with loads of pic's about it, and then, have a sim with low cooking skill keep lighting it..

Don't forget to remove the smoke alarms first.. Though I'd once been able to make four fires at the same time, killing the fireman..:eek:

leethasbro
09-09-03, 08:47
Okay this is juvenile but with the pool one, they're trapped there and forced to pee in the pool, and for little digitized people the shame just bleeds off the monitor.

Like I said, juvenile. But it made me giggle. :)

Q`alooaith
09-09-03, 08:53
Okay this is juvenile but with the pool one, they're trapped there and forced to pee in the pool, and for little digitized people the shame just bleeds off the monitor.

Like I said, juvenile. But it made me giggle. :)

oh I only let them in the pool after a long hard day at work, or a brisk workout, so they end up falling asleep in there...

I somtimes build boxes around guests, which is funny..

leethasbro
09-09-03, 09:15
Ah, I got really bored with the sims right away so I'd use the money cheat to get them a huge mansion and then I'd pretend they were Bruce Wayne or something. They had nothing better to do than swim and play on the computer, then when I stopped playing I'd pretend he went to the batcave and started fighting crime.

msdong
09-09-03, 09:54
sick0s, talkin about sims. every game up in that list is better them SIMS !!!!!!!

leethasbro
09-09-03, 10:04
Pop Idol is better than sims???

Richard Slade
09-09-03, 10:09
Pop Idol is better than sims???
I think I can come up with some arguments against that yes...
Btw am I the only one waiting for World of Warcraft here..?
If so, why?

bounty
09-09-03, 10:33
i have a bad bad feeling about ff Xl

JustIn_Case
09-09-03, 10:49
Doom III and HL-2

Sure DoY would be nice but it will not really change NC, just add some new stuff. I like NC they way it is.

DigestiveBiscui
09-09-03, 10:53
X-COM BABY

...even though its not the x-com team

:D but i get it on friday :D

Breschau
09-09-03, 18:58
Originally posted by Lexxuk
@ Chezza - didnt know u were n x-com fan? I got the original, cant play, runs toooo fast :(

I got the original too, and 2, but same problem (or at least, I had the original. Not sure if I still got em).

Also got the original on the amiga (where I first played it) but not sure if I still have the disks. Or the amiga for that matter.

From reading the blurbs on aftermath, it sounds like a few features from the xcom series aren't actually being included in aftermath. Felt like it may have been dumbed down a little. But I'm mostly optimistic - at worst I imagine it'll still be a decent game, even if it's not a great one.

Lexxuk
09-09-03, 19:04
I lost my X-Com virginity on the PlayStation hehehe. I remember it well, making a team, calling a newb player someone we didnt like, and then blasting that person to death with a blaster bomb :D :D :D I R TEH EVIL :p :lol:

Breschau
09-09-03, 19:07
I have fond memories of psi powers in the first one..

Mindcontrol a civilian. Have them walk til you can see an alien. Mindcontrol the alien (your psi users didn't need line of sight.. or range.. or to even leave the back of the transport vehicle). Have them look/walk til you can see more aliens. Mindcontrol them and repeat.

When mindcontrolled aliens run out of move points, have them prime any explosives they have and drop them. If they have no explosives, have them drop their weapons (the AI didn't pick them back up I don't think).

With suitable numbers of strong psionics, you could take out an entire alien force without leaving your shuttle :D

Peeping Tom
09-09-03, 19:09
bah you dident make multi choice option..
so i voted only on HL2
K4F

Nasher
09-09-03, 19:35
You forgot doom 3 and homeworld 2 :P

Lexxuk
09-09-03, 20:06
I also forgot lapdancer 2, you only get 13 options though, and I had to put in Pop Idol (very popular option that) and of course, the "I dont play compter games" option, for people who dont own a computer so cant vote :p

Spy<VS>Spy
09-09-03, 20:34
atm, i waitng for Homeworld 2, ya gotta love relic. but yeah Halflife 2, will probably be my gaming naivina...its like sex in a box with no regrets in the morning.

some really nice well made games coming in the future, its really gotta make ya shiver. its not only innovation and technology pushing forward, its quality.

game producers are getting bigger and more dedicated to their products as the industrie gets bigger, i mean there will apways be a place in my heart for epic mega games and ID software.

final fantasy online looks interesting...i always thought it be kinda fun, like man would it be cool to have those crazy nuts at square who come out with these completely random and complicated yet memorible RPG games host an online game...it would be like, substitue teacher day...

OMG the moon is gona crash into us, but wait, there are evil demons! fuck this moggles are running for president! Arrrgh! :lol:

I love games, its like listening to a really good song. a really good game can just move ya...mmm, i'm sounding like a nerd, i better pop in weekend at bernies...

Eddie
09-09-03, 21:01
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
there will apways be a place in my heart for epic mega games and ID software.

Hear Hear.

Oh. And don't forget Apogee :D

Eddie

CkVega
09-09-03, 21:07
Pop idol rules!!!

Nobody better go knocking it or else :mad:

XaNToR
09-09-03, 21:07
wh00t where is age of empires III !?

Lexxuk
09-09-03, 21:11
AOE 3 is in a private place with Private Dancer 2 ;)

hinch
09-09-03, 22:21
halo 2 and halo pc

ive just ordered wc3 and frozen throne so that`ll keep me away from nc for a week or 2 once that arrives just intime for halo pc to be released when it could well be the end of me and nc.

if youve ever played halo and been addicted on the xbox imagine it on a pc in some stupid resolution and everything maxxed its like sooo fast put it on legendary and i dare you to complete first chapter :)

theyve doubled the difficulty for the pc version to allow for the easier controlls of the pc

Lexxuk
09-09-03, 22:22
I didnt actually like Halo on the X-Box, I found the levels too same same, with nothing to do except run around shooting things with only 4 or 5 different guns O_o

Kugero
09-09-03, 22:54
Halo2
and Fable (if they ever release it) for XBox.

There's a new X-Com out this Friday?????

woot.