PDA

View Full Version : 1 Clan split between opposing factions, good or bad?

Ether230
08-09-03, 18:30
With the current situation on pluto where a certain clan has moved to an enemy faction in order to wage war upon its old faction. I have been wondering what everyone thinks of this kind of action, faction chat has become useless because the clan in question has left a some of its members in the old clan/faction who are also attacking members of there own faction.

I ask because I found myself in a situation where I had -4 SL and was attacked by members of said clan (the ones in my faction) and was given the choice of fighting back ( and maybe killing one and taking an SL hit which would have probably had me droppin 5 items ) or not attacking and dieing.

Anyway what do you all think, are they good tactics for a warring clan ? or is it just a crappy excuse for causing chaos?

Lethys
08-09-03, 18:32
We all know who you are talking about.

It would be ok, except the clan in question is full of complete twats. :rolleyes:

And I should know, I was a member for 2 months :p

mehirc
08-09-03, 18:46
One clan couldnt move all of its member to the opposing faction cause of factionsymph problems as far as i know. But there is another clan doing that on purpose and thats annoying, especially when it comes to the security settings of Outposts.

I hope the declaration of war to a clan will have some effect soon.

Ryuben
08-09-03, 18:49
we talking legion or Dark ??

:confused:

Psycho_Soldier
08-09-03, 19:07
Originally posted by Ryuben
we talking legion or Dark ??

:confused:

Don't you know anything about forum rules? :rolleyes:

joran420
08-09-03, 19:32
he talkin bout the D one i think...thats not a malicious move....some mems are having trouble cause of faction symps...not to spy on FA. soon enough they will all be crahn. :)

sparrowtm
08-09-03, 19:34
No matter the arguments, if anyone splits up their clan on purpose, into enemy factions - it's both horrible RP and on the edge of griefplaying, imo. :(

Lethys
08-09-03, 19:39
Originally posted by joran420
he talkin bout the D one i think...thats not a malicious move....some mems are having trouble cause of faction symps...not to spy on FA. soon enough they will all be crahn. :)

I know that's not true :rolleyes:

I was in the clan on the night that the decision was made to move, and the clan actually wanted to leave members behind to piss off the other FAs.

Archeus
08-09-03, 20:21
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
Don't you know anything about forum rules? :rolleyes:

I don't see how the question can cause problems. Anyone playing on Pluto would know these are the only two in question.

Dark: Couldn't get all thier players to CS yet due to FS issues.

Legion: Just like killing people.

I would say let them kill you. Then come back for your belt, only wait a second until they attack and kill you (don't grab belt). Let them take more SL hit for you. If they wait until you grab your belt just throw the thing in slot 1.

hnlecter
08-09-03, 22:19
You got worred at -4 SL? You don't lose your safe slot till -16 and shot by copbots at -17. The fact is no place is safe to disclose your location anywhere. Take this like you talking to a friend and someone taps your phone, or is reading your e-mails. I think this adds to the "scummy" neocron attitude (good thing).

joran420
08-09-03, 23:10
You got worred at -4 SL? You don't lose your safe slot till -16 and shot by copbots at -17. The fact is no place is safe to disclose your location anywhere. Take this like you talking to a friend and someone taps your phone, or is reading your e-mails. I think this adds to the "scummy" neocron attitude (good thing). :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

WTF??? u lost me there