PDA

View Full Version : Experimental Mind Control 3?????

___T-X____
08-09-03, 16:28
does this chip exist ? its on 2 websites, but no-one has heard of it ?

I really need one on Pluto.....

megaMIKker
08-09-03, 16:29
You can buy it in Cryton's.

sparrowtm
08-09-03, 16:29
Never heard of one, never seen anyone advertising for it. :confused:

@Miker: The chip you can buy at Crytons is called "Mind Control 3", not "Experimental Mind Control 3"

___T-X____
08-09-03, 16:30
thats the Biotech One, not the exp one edit:im a n00b they sell the exp one at crytons, geeze, go figure

cMz
08-09-03, 16:30
Try looking at the vendors in OZ station. I think I bought one of every level 3 implant for my droner there.

They sell eyes and some of the other level 3 drone stuff on Saturn.

Brammers
08-09-03, 16:31
I'm pretty dam sure I've seen it in Crytons Plaza 1 - bit of a bugger to find in the list mind you.

___T-X____
08-09-03, 16:33
brammers, ur a droner still wicked, ill PM u now

megaMIKker
08-09-03, 16:35
Originally posted by sparrowtm
@Miker: The chip you can buy at Crytons is called "Mind Control 3", not "Experimental Mind Control 3" You can buy all the new drone imps (Except Special Rigger and Rigger's Dream) at Cryton's, I should know, I'm a droner myself, and I've got an experimental mind control 3. ;P

]v[ortice
08-09-03, 16:36
lol T-X ur having no joy there mate.

I have personally never seen one since Beta. Seems to have gone the same way of level 2 chips and certain hearts etc and is a 1 time big drop. Advertise on the implants forum and see if u get any joy.

I can guarantee crytons do not sell them.

I am interested in this guy in O/Z station who sells all level 3 implants tho. I must have missed him since Beta 4 :)

Entity

edit: i'm a clutz

AxeMan
08-09-03, 16:41
hmm, i bought the mindcontrol 3 and exp mindcontrol 3 at crytons in plaza 1

i even checked out the drone controling eye's there too.

i dont know if that has changed in the last few days though

X Kitty X
08-09-03, 16:42
I have one in my head. Don't quite remember where I got it. Think I 'found' it.

cMz
08-09-03, 16:44
Not all level 3 implants, only the ones for droning. The new ones that was released with one of the latest patches.

sparrowtm
08-09-03, 16:57
Originally posted by megaMIKker
You can buy all the new drone imps (Except Special Rigger and Rigger's Dream) at Cryton's, I should know, I'm a droner myself, and I've got an experimental mind control 3. ;P

Oops, just checked it up - and o'course you're right :)