PDA

View Full Version : why do ppl talk about shit bein off topic.. read the description of community talk

Shujin
08-09-03, 01:38
" Community Talk (English)
Discuss about Neocron, other MMORPGs, movies, community issues and other off topic stuff.
"
"and other off topic stuff"

;P ppl all the time bitch about stuff bein spam and off topic ;]

and im sure someone *i know someone in perticular* is gonna start flamin about this

ps. is it agaisnt forum rules to call someone gay is they relly are
i was banned, for the first time about a month ago, for callin someone gay but was jus jokin, but if someone really is gay and i call them gay, thats not homophobic in any way, im jus noticing they are gay

Helen Angilley
08-09-03, 01:39
There's a difference between taking something Off-Topic and spamming it.

Also quite laughable to complain about this when you (As in the complainer) do it yourself quite often.

Shujin
08-09-03, 01:41
exactly who i knew was gonna flame ;D must be some kinda damn psychic

"
Also quite laughable to complain about this when you (As in the complainer) do it yourself quite often.

"
show me a thread where i complained about spam ;P i have never

Shadow Dancer
08-09-03, 01:56
Shujin is better not to use gay at all IMO and not risk offending someone or breaking the rules.

Malek
08-09-03, 06:26
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

And yet you add to this by taking a pot shot... always have to get that last word in eh?

God I pray this gets closed...

SilentGravity
08-09-03, 06:51
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

Well there is a first time for everything, in this case agreeing...

Garm
08-09-03, 07:00
If you have a question about a post being against the rules, feel free to PM me or another Moderator and ask. This thread is a bad idea at its core. If you have anymore Forum questions, PM me.

--Garm

Nidhogg
08-09-03, 12:26
Briefly re-opened to mention that homophobic insults will get you banned immediately. Think twice before posting them.

N