PDA

View Full Version : Saturn: KK WTF is this (lag)

zonk
08-09-03, 00:35
Major lag affecting everyone :confused:
Are u having a sheduled backing up of the Server or something.
Annoying....
0:33 CET Mondaymorning

Shujin
08-09-03, 00:39
ive been gettin disc'd from server ( not sycnin just freezin for bout 10 secs and gettin sent back to the front screen ) about every 30 mins

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 00:53
i made a post about this the other day...and its on all the servers (english ones anyways)

i dunno whats going on but i hope they get it fixed soon...its making me nervous going in the chaos caves now since they changed the way the mobs spawn...you can be on the last corner where the queen is and it will have a severe lag out and all the mobs spawn behind you...needless to say, you end up pretty much fux0rd when that happens

Q`alooaith
08-09-03, 01:04
It got pretty bad tonight, I ended up at one point wearing my techparts as armor..

though it's the number of people on the severs, it's been a while since they had this much load, maybe they could upgrade them a bit.. But the worst slacked off a bit ago..

zonk
08-09-03, 01:19
Lots of black syncs now
Cant login etc.
Multiple ppl got this (Teamspeak communication)

FIXORS IT

Shujin
08-09-03, 01:23
damn now i cant barely even play now.... i was fuckin synching after every 5 mins, and stopped sync'ing ( which ive never even heard of it just stopping ;o ) and then it starts after like 5 more

Malek
08-09-03, 06:32
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
It got pretty bad tonight, I ended up at one point wearing my techparts as armor..

How'd they fit?

And yeah it has been laggin for me too...

Shujin
08-09-03, 06:41
Originally posted by Malek
How'd they fit?

And yeah it has been laggin for me too...

i seen em, they were way to tight, soo wanted to say somethin about *someone* but decided would rather not get banned for a 3rd time

Mankind
08-09-03, 07:16
Tonight was very terrible.

My friend and I were hunting fire mobs and on my PPU I died for the first time against monsters :lol:

He lagged...got killed by 2 Grim Chasers. I lagged got killed by the Grim Chasers. I had to poke him and I and then we went back to get our belts. He died again (he's an apu but still had holy buffs) so I had to get 2 of his belts and 1 of my own. But he didn't want to have me risk death during a disconnect again so he told me he would log and I wouldn't have to rez him.

Spectra260
08-09-03, 07:38
It's KKs new servers! Dont you love them!!! They do so much for us, wow thanks KK!!!! .....