PDA

View Full Version : Droning too long?

JiNxY
07-09-03, 21:44
You know you've been droning too long when:

In Game - (ive done these aswell)
-------
- You double tap escape to try and close the RPOS.

- You Register on the forums just to bitch.

- Researchers start to look less like runners and more like gods.

- DRRRDDDDRRDRRDDRRDDRRDDRRRR doesnt piss you off any more, infact you need an hourly "fix".

- You see someone in the distance, pull out a kami and blow yourself up so they dont get the satisfaction.

- You've managed to bind Alt+E to the escape key. (not managed this one :/ )

In General
-----------
- You think Women are like PN's, they cost an arm and a leg, they take up all your time, they explode over the slightest little thing. and finally you dump them... because at the end of the day you dont think they have any slots to put your mod in.

- You play counter-strike and try to get more health with secondary fire.

- You watch Rambo: First Blood Part II with some friends and wonder why his rockets dont go through the helicopter.

- You try to richochet yourself off a wall when running round a corner.

- You return from work and throw something at your front door to open it before you get to it.

- You steal a neck brace from the local hospital because you just dont feel right being able to look down fully.

- You think if you walk too far from your house your eyes will start to go blurry.

- You think its ok to take as many drugs as you like, because once your flying about you wont see the side effects.

- You get arrested for loitering because you were found standing behind a post in the local graveyard trying to shoot snakes.

-You go to climb mount everest but leave your ant farm at home, because you cant get right to the top using bugs any more.

-You think Airport runways are too long. The pilots should just look down and fly backwards.

ive spent too long doing this now lol, so i'll leave it there. maybe you guys can think of some :)

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 22:13
- You return from work and throw something at your front door to open it before you get to it.

:lol:

- DRRRDDDDRRDRRDDRRDDRRDDRRRR doesnt piss you off any more, infact you need an hourly "fix".

i dont think i get this? is that suppose to be the sound of the drone shooting off from your hand? and when it doesnt go and just makes that sound like crazy...and ruins your drone ALOT

bounty
07-09-03, 22:22
funniest damn thing i've read in a while.

laff

Funny cause its true.

I have a droner on saturn :D

Darth Slayer
07-09-03, 22:44
:lol: Nice one Jinxy and all true........:D

Psyco Groupie
07-09-03, 23:08
hehhe

REMUS
07-09-03, 23:14
its very true i dont know about you but after playing for a long time and coming off sometimes i say lol when i laugh, quite scared me!

the one about throwing stuff at the door had me chokeing i laughed so hard :lol:

Ehyuko
08-09-03, 02:29
You Register on the forums just to bitch

The sad truth is that's the only reason I started posting here [been playing since November] - bitching about drones of course. I'm lazy and SpyVsSpy covered all the points I had issues with.

Kinda funny in an ironic way.

Been droning too long when you stop bitching about drones on the forum.

Heavyporker
08-09-03, 03:12
Oh, no, oh no, no one could ever drone too long to bitch, nope.. not after KK came out with the new drones and droner implants... hey - small steps... but steps nonetheless.

Oh... maybe an entry or two:

- Been droning too long when you walk forward and look to your side when you drop whatever's in your hand. ;)

- Been droning too long when you come to a steep hill, you fall down and try to wriggle your way up.

- Been droning too long when you run and hide in a niche before you try to confront someone. (I know, bad bad joke)

- Been droning too long when you get up and decide to go in to work naked, because you need the extra transport for your workload.

ehh, that's all I can think of atm.

ZoneVortex
08-09-03, 03:49
Oh man I love you droners.

Those are all hilarious :lol:

Tycho C
08-09-03, 04:20
- You see someone in the distance, pull out a kami and blow yourself up so they dont get the satisfaction.

:lol:

I laughed SO hard. That's good shit.

Richard Slade
08-09-03, 05:25
When will you people realize that droners are the most evil
(If Unevil was a word it would probably have been used here since the word gotta involve evil but in a good way..)
players on NC, just cuz we do sick shit =)
As a member of Droners Academy for Tech Angels you might consider my current signature as something of truth...
ph33r teh 1337 n00bie dr0n3rs!!
Or something... =P Fuck I'm tired...

gizmojack
08-09-03, 19:02
This post is frialing funny Jinxy.

Never laughed so hard in a long time :D

Your been droning too long when:

You can't move once you touch a puddle of water.

You can easily outrun the stray dog chasing you.

You look at your ant farm from a top-down view and fry your chosen victim with a magnifying glass.

You feel uneasy when ppl come too near you.

You hate flat roads and luv hilly areas with lots of trees.

You start taking a greater interest in bikes as compared to cars.

Your girlfriend comments that you have become a very patient and humble man.

-Giz

Original monk
08-09-03, 19:33
hehe this is like real funny shit ;P

Rai Wong
08-09-03, 19:38
You instantly faint when you see red paint

You develope fear of any medical operation, because you think you implant yourself everday enough to puke.

You stare at people when they come near you.

Whenever someone asks you for help you reply I don't have enough repair lube.

You learn to respect scientists, and engineers alike.

You have a tendency to stand completely still for no reason.

Women soon become drones in your own brain termonology, the differences between the two soon fade.

You have a tendency to raise your hands in front of yourself up for no reason at all

There is somebody you want to kill in school, what better idea then to launch a particle nemsis!, wait...what particle nemesis

i'm not very good at these

Heavyporker
09-09-03, 00:52
You have droned too long when the people around you fell asleep.

Oh, pardon me, you meant with mechanical drones? Oh, my bad.

Cass
09-09-03, 01:53
You have a 36 inch waist but you can only fit into pants with a waist size of 28 (droner imps are -STR).

You've acctually given up caring whether you run around in 3rd or 1st person view, because next time you launch a drone it will randomly change again anyways.

You have stacks of 50 of your fav drone BP's in gogu, and 3 level 1 apartments in various locations filled with drones.

You go WB hunting and have to use a hovertec like a wheelchair because you're so overloaded with loot.

----------------------------------------------------------

Your TV picture starts to have static and you look in the bottom corner to see if it's about to die.

gizmojack
09-09-03, 16:42
Originally posted by Cass

Your TV picture starts to have static and you look in the bottom corner to see if it's about to die.

This part was good :D

Brammers
09-09-03, 17:47
He he nice one JiNxY and it's so true :)

Here's one.

You own more apartments than diamond real estates just to store the drones. (I have 5 TechHaven level 2 apartments, 3 of them are full of drones!)

[Edit] Gah Cass beat me to that one!

Heavyporker
09-09-03, 17:58
Been droning too long when you see money on the sidewalk and you flat-out run to pick it up before the loot rights expire.

gizmojack
09-09-03, 19:01
When u like to eat Cheese :D :D :D

-Giz:cool:

JiNxY
09-09-03, 23:56
lol cass the TV one was good :lol:

and yeh ehyuko, i think i kinda screwed up on the register on forums one. i think most people who have a droner as their main char register here as soon as they pick up a drone.

i registered quite a while later as i really used to hate forums :p

P.s. i only like melted cheese :D