PDA

View Full Version : *** BRAINPORT IDEA *** Give Pistol Spies a new rare

Shadow Dancer
07-09-03, 21:25
Perhaps spies can be the monk killers with this rare. I propose that they get a new TL 110 submachine gun that makes the liberator look like a wyatt earp. :eek:

Not much of a brainport idea really, but what do you think?

Pwnage
07-09-03, 21:32
Sounds good.

Might give more spys a reason to go pistol.

Hippieman
07-09-03, 21:32
Eh I wouldnt care if it was added or not added. Its just another rare that people are gonna constantly hunt for and make it even more so that people without rares(most people) are gonna have 0 luck vs rare peeps.

Plus thats just gonna be another pistol thats gonna lowered in requirments so a PE can use it thanks to KK's thinkin.

Pill
07-09-03, 21:54
bleh, not fair, PE's need some loving too, right now spies get to use naturally, the upper 4 rares the PE can't, wouldn't be cool for them to have a 5th :(

Helen Angilley
07-09-03, 22:01
Originally posted by Pill
bleh, not fair, PE's need some loving too, right now spies get to use naturally, the upper 4 rares the PE can't, wouldn't be cool for them to have a 5th :(

Why?

Private Eyes leech off of all the other classes in some way.

Drake6k
07-09-03, 22:07
Why not gatlin or automatic pistol...? ;)

Lethys
07-09-03, 22:44
What about a rare mini-rocket launcher?

Rizzy
07-09-03, 23:21
Rare gatlin pistol! that would be cool :)

Rith
07-09-03, 23:54
i still think a rare baseball bat with a nail in it should be the uber monk killa!

Heavyporker
08-09-03, 00:07
Voted no.

Whitestuff
08-09-03, 00:38
Yeah, I am tired of sharing all the DEX rares with PEs. PEs are lower level, they shouldn't get the "really good" stuff. And I think Pistol Spies are the Monk killers in this game. With Stealth and the speed from AGL, you should be able to get close enough to bust an APU, but alas, if their is a PPU near by, its like a 2 part hybrid and you are SOL......

nonamebrandeggs
08-09-03, 00:57
Originally posted by Rizzy
Rare gatlin pistol! that would be cool :)

Nah your just saying that so tanks can get a rare gat :p.

Duder
08-09-03, 01:04
Originally posted by WhiteKrAkRBOi
Yeah, I am tired of sharing all the DEX rares with PEs. PEs are lower level, they shouldn't get the "really good" stuff. And I think Pistol Spies are the Monk killers in this game. With Stealth and the speed from AGL, you should be able to get close enough to bust an APU, but alas, if their is a PPU near by, its like a 2 part hybrid and you are SOL......

Oh, PEs are subhumans now?

Shadow Dancer
08-09-03, 01:20
bleh, not fair, PE's need some loving too,

This has nothing to do with pes.

Originally posted by Heavyporker
Voted no.

Why not?

Originally posted by WhiteKrAkRBOi
And I think Pistol Spies are the Monk killers in this game.

Sorry no. ATM spies are a joke in combat IMO, unless they drug up for better armor and then shelter.

I wonder why the other people voted no, what harm can it do? :p

Helen Angilley
08-09-03, 01:23
Originally posted by Duder
Oh, PEs are subhumans now?

Nope, they're normal humans.

They shouldn't have access to more things "just because".

Pill
08-09-03, 01:41
i'm not saying that pe's should just spontainiously get all the uppder dex rares, i'm just saying it's not fair to give the spies more things to play with, and exclue the pe, i mean, you know us PEs are the sexiest, the monks can compete when they grow hair.

Helen Angilley
08-09-03, 01:42
i'm not saying that pe's should just spontainiously get all the uppder dex rares, i'm just saying it's not fair to give the spies more things to play with, and exclue the pe, i mean, you know us PEs are the sexiest, the monks can compete when they grow hair.

You want the Spy's toys?

Make a Spy.

Shujin
08-09-03, 01:43
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
You want the Spy's toys?

Make a Spy.

*claps only thing that uve ever said that i like

Pill
08-09-03, 01:46
my characters ahve to have skills, and look sexy and male spies aren't the latter.

Shadow Dancer
08-09-03, 01:58

But this thread has nothing to do with pes whatsoever.

Do you complain like this all the time when tanks or monks get something?

nonamebrandeggs
08-09-03, 03:45
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Sorry no. ATM spies are a joke in combat IMO, unless they drug up for better armor and then shelter.

Pffff well I try... C'mon I'm not THAT much of a joke!

Pill
08-09-03, 04:06
don't care about tanks or psis, and as thus my care for this thread has reached 0, good day cleveland.

hivemind
08-09-03, 04:23
Just make the Executioner not suck, so I can use it and not get laughed at...