PDA

View Full Version : Filter 2

KimmyG
07-09-03, 19:03
I think filter to should get more resist. Right now 1 in every 10 leapers drop a lvl 2 and then you got a 1 in 16 shot at a filter and this is being generous. They sell for 3-4 million right now on saturn and all this for +2xry and +5 poisin.

I would like to a see a little more xry maybe +15xry and +20 poision.

Judge
07-09-03, 19:05
Filter Heart two's piss me off completely. I mean its a drop, and people are paying as much as a good rare item. I don't think that it needs more resist in it, it just needs to drop more often. As do all rare chips/parts in the game.

MayhemMike
07-09-03, 19:05
oO , They give more Xray and Posion than +2 and +5 last time i checked oO we talking about FH 2 right =O

NeoWolfie
07-09-03, 19:07
Originally posted by MayhemMike
oO , They give more Xray and Posion than +2 and +5 last time i checked oO we talking about FH 2 right =O

I think he means +2 and +5 over the FH1

KimmyG
07-09-03, 19:07
Originally posted by MayhemMike

Yes what I ment was you can BP a lvl 1 and get +8xry and +10 poisin.

Or luck out and get filter 2 or pay 3.5 million for it and get +10xry and +15 poision.

@ judge

I dont think it needs a higher drop I like some rare shit that not every tom dick and harry have. I think it could be better for its rareity.

MayhemMike
07-09-03, 19:08
every con point counts D= , So that frees up about 15 more points ?

csh1
07-09-03, 19:09
i think kimmy (bitch team raper of super dude who stole a FA, energy beam, posion beam and fire beam) means +12 and +15

KimmyG
07-09-03, 19:11
Originally posted by csh1
i think kimmy (bitch team raper of super dude who stole a FA, energy beam, posion beam and fire beam) means +12 and +15

Say what?

If its what I think you mean you forgot to add Fire Apoc to that list :lol:

and in that case dont stand around and a look try and look cool and waste your time fighting your own team and wastein the PPUs mana on ressing team members when there is fighting being done.

Judge
07-09-03, 19:12
I sense some bitterness here :p

csh1
07-09-03, 19:14
yeh i sense that FA = Fire Apoc!!!

Bitch im gonan so kill you when i next see you..and i hope you get the same bug i do

KimmyG
07-09-03, 19:15
yeh i sense that FA = Fire Apoc!!!

Bitch im gonan so kill you when i next see you..and i hope you get the same bug i do

Just send me a DM 1st and ill be sure to bring your Apoc :cool:

csh1
07-09-03, 19:16
lol you wont though...you wanted 200k the first time

KimmyG
07-09-03, 19:17
HAHHA no no I mean to use it in battle KiiiiiiiiiiiiiiM 200k I would sonner sell it for a hefty profet at yo's then sell or return it to you.

csh1
07-09-03, 19:19
yeah well...one day you'll regret pking soemoen in team with a bug so they cant quit or gr and stealing all their top spells

Dream
07-09-03, 19:24
yeah well...one day you'll regret pking soemoen in team with a bug so they cant quit or gr and stealing all their top spells

A bug? You should have figured it out after you got killed ONCE and gr'd out or left the team immediatly.

Stupidity is not a BUG.

csh1
07-09-03, 19:26
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

KimmyG
07-09-03, 20:12
[ edited ]

AHHAHAH so every why to quite and GR was bugged yea right

[ edited ]

07-09-03, 20:17
You guys better tone down if you don't wanna get banned.

Jesterthegreat
07-09-03, 20:18

i wasnt there so dont flame me... but

use Alt+f4? quit team? hell use the reset button

NC Junkie

PS this is so off topic it will be closed / edited when a mod sees lol

KimmyG
07-09-03, 21:26
Well I didn't start any flameing IM just trying to talk about other thoughts on the filter 2. Then this guy comes in and starts the shit up. Anyway I know what he was doing hiting F12 like mad instead of GRing. Right click didn't work niethr did ESC? for a reason you cant come up with? Sure bud you were taking screen shots of res killing and guess what its perfectly legal and now he is mad that the GM's said sorry bud its a legal play.

Right click GR
ESC
ALT+F4
ALT CRTL DEL
Hit power on ur PC

Lots of ways to get out you seemed to be able to preform other functions on your keyboard. So im just gonna assume you were thinking im gonna get this guy banned for res killing read the rules.

Pwnage
07-09-03, 21:37
[ edited ]

Yeah buddy, she weighs like 800 lbs.

I don't see a pic of you... judge not lest thee be judged yourself.

OMG, I can't belive I used that line. lolololol

Anyways to be on topic in a thread that's headed for closure, the Filter Heart 2 is too rare for what it gives. So either up the drop rate, or up the resists it gives.

REMUS
07-09-03, 22:13
hmmm remember guys its about tl 43 (cant remember the exact tl) so dont expect marine/herc type bonus's o_O

also have you seen dreams pic's :confused: i dont know how you could make a stupid comment like

[ edited ]

she has a great figure! id like to see a pic of your ugly lard ass csh1, being openly rude to the fairer of the species gives me the inclination you are either

1) Homosexual
2) Very young

either way you have done a very good job of making yourself look stupid so i dont know why i bother :rolleyes:

Darkborg
07-09-03, 22:21
wtf BS. i can understand if he's pissed.
he got rez killed by the sound of it.
Which i personally think is very low if done to steal items. (fun in op wars tho)

So dont be so harsh on him and yea he was stupid.
but he has a fairly good reason to be pissed.

OOh btw i predict Nidd will be here REAL soon with his hammer. ( btw nidd i hope the rare bat gets the name (Banner) )

Dream
07-09-03, 22:34
it wasnt stupidity stupid bitch....i wa sbugged with th right click bug and i couldnt quit either because..well i dont know why.

You dont know why you couldn't quit? Never heard of alt+f4? Never tried ctrl+alt+delete then go to end task?

You watched yourself get res killed 4 times in a row. Thats stupidity, but keep crying im having a good laugh :lol:

07-09-03, 22:39
Isn't this thread closed already??

Darth Slayer
07-09-03, 22:41
As I have been reminded there are other mods other Than Nid...........:eek:

Dream
07-09-03, 22:55
[ edited ]

I would love to see what would have happened if ZoneseeK would have posted something like this. He would have been banned in under 10 seconds :lol:

Kinda shows the two sidedness of the mods on here.

/Nid's edit - that's not fair and not correct. ZoneseeK has a long history of posting flames. Csh1 does not.

d3ik
07-09-03, 23:00
[ edited ]

First of all it is not necessary to resort to making fun of someone's physical appearance. And regarding Dream's physical appearance... I'd hit it.

PsiCorps
07-09-03, 23:02
[ edited ]
omg alt + f4. doesent take a genious

PsiCorps
07-09-03, 23:05
also i dont think dream looks like shes touched butter in her life (and im not just saying that cause she likes to rez me) and tbh shes right so id stfu before you get flamed

Rizzy
07-09-03, 23:07
And regarding Dream's physical appearance... I'd hit it.

lol

07-09-03, 23:15
Originally posted by Dream
I would love to see what would have happened if ZoneseeK would have posted something like this. He would have been banned in under 10 seconds :lol:

Kinda shows the two sidedness of the mods on here.
He is name calling all the time.

csh1
07-09-03, 23:18
lol..i liek to cry :p its cos i got school tomorrow

KimmyG
08-09-03, 00:40
Originally posted by #151988
He is name calling all the time.

Really buddy?

I have seen posts get edited and locked and user temp banned for a hell of a lot less than calling someone [ edited ]

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

VetteroX
08-09-03, 00:52
I think all the hearts suck tbh. All have painful negatives. Id like to see a new heart, maybe rare, with no negatives, like + 10 hp, + 10 xray, + 10 poison, + 10 end. Not overpowereding, but quite worth it to get. I also think filter hert neds a boost.... 2 xray and 5 poison over filter 1 is no big deal... maybe same bonuses but only -3 con? or -5 con but 15 poison 15 xray.

Darth Slayer
08-09-03, 18:29
WOW this thread is still going are the mods on strike?.......:p

Nidhogg
08-09-03, 18:51
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
WOW this thread is still going are the mods on strike?.......:p No they're not, but we do have day jobs. o_O This thread has exactly one chance to get back on topic before closure.

N

P.S If calling someone a bitch was a bannable offence there'd be no one reading this post by now. ;)

KimmyG
08-09-03, 19:00
Originally posted by Nidhogg
P.S If calling someone a bitch was a bannable offence there'd be no one reading this post by now. ;)

Well it was a little more then bitch it was stupid bitch and then a mock made regarding weight plus it was launched at a girl so. I really dont know who goes off and launches flames like that a girl

d3ik
08-09-03, 19:03
Originally posted by Nidhogg
This thread has exactly one chance to get back on topic before closure.

Originally posted by KimmyG
Well it was a little more then bitch it was stupid bitch and then a mock made regarding weight plus it was launched at a girl so. I really dont know who goes off and launches flames like that a girl

Well, that was a chance well used... thread closed in 3...2...

Nidhogg
08-09-03, 21:43

Closed.

N