PDA

View Full Version : damn, if u think NC has some dumbass's look at this

Shujin
07-09-03, 07:03
i was lookin around and seen this pic

... they arent even kiddin thats how tehy really talk

if it dont show right or makes the screen huge its messin up some reason o.0 duno y its not that big anyway

http://www.kth.cx/up/u/Untitled-2%20copy.gif into address bar

Shadow Dancer
07-09-03, 07:04
:confused:

BlackDove
07-09-03, 07:10
Not even gonna try and read the pink on gray.

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 07:12
yea...that 404 page...its a woper

Shujin
07-09-03, 07:13
it r b fucked ;[ http://www.kth.cx/ = not workin some reason ;[ i withdrawl meh thread ;.; :*hug

Pill
07-09-03, 09:33
what crack are they smoking, is reef selling again?

Heraclitus
07-09-03, 09:36
I happen to know what that site is affiliated with and what, generally, they are thinking. I have also used that site before though its really just a support site of sorts. I also happen to know that you don't 10% of any of it. I will you give you one hint though: humor.

I also find it hilarious that a person with such horrible grammar would critisize how anyone "talks".

Oh, one more thing, that .gif exists on that server to mock it.

Helen Angilley
07-09-03, 10:10
*Looks at the Topic. Looks at the poster. Smirks. Slinks off to work*

•Super|\|ova•
07-09-03, 10:17
Umm... I only see some chatlog, so wtf o_O i just cant get the idea.

Shujin
07-09-03, 10:36
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
*Looks at the Topic. Looks at the poster. Smirks. Slinks off to work*
*smack* i dun like u >;o

StryfeX
07-09-03, 10:42
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
*Looks at the Topic. Looks at the poster. Smirks. Slinks off to work* Err...I hate to point this out especially since I'm not exactly a big fan of Helen's...but he/she (so sue me, I don't know your gender...) is right.

You have no room whatsoever to be talking about bad grammar and/or spelling.

--Stryfe

MortuusLupus
07-09-03, 10:53
Any idea on how to make it not show up as what appears to be a 10000x50000 size blank white image?

Shujin
07-09-03, 11:05
Originally posted by StryfeX
Err...I hate to point this out especially since I'm not exactly a big fan of Helen's...but he/she (so sue me, I don't know your gender...) is right.

You have no room whatsoever to be talking about bad grammar and/or spelling.

--Stryfe

yeap... just wish i was as smart as u... stayin in a dead clan no one gives a fuck about, saiyan has been dead for about 8 months

btw most of the time i make spelling errors i do it purposly, like the, i always say teh. and i never say shit like that so *smack

StryfeX
07-09-03, 11:14
Originally posted by Shujin
yeap... just wish i was as smart as u... stayin in a dead clan no one gives a fuck about, saiyan has been dead for about 8 months

btw most of the time i make spelling errors i do it purposly, like the, i always say teh. and i never say shit like that so *smack Clans aren't all about power you know. I'm good friends with most everyone that's left, and personally, I like it that way. Besides, I can still kick your ass at PvP.

If you read my post closely, you might notice the word "grammar" in there. Having good grammar is defined by such things as capitalizing the approppriate words, etc. Punctuation might be a nice skill for you to learn as well.

Although, I must admit that the people in that chat log excerpt are actually worse than you. At least I can understand what the hell you're talking about most of the time.

--Stryfe

Conduit
07-09-03, 11:26
Originally posted by Shujin

Oooo the vitriol..
I guess you're still pissed at being kicked out then? :p

We're still here after almost a year, Shujin. Still friends and still having some fun.
Forgive us if after a year of playing we're not so keen to go fighting for ops every night any more.:rolleyes:

Forseti
07-09-03, 11:37
spam / keep in ingame / use pm / something else I didn't see.

In other words, there is no reason this thread should stay open..