PDA

View Full Version : KK, can you please up the droprate of techs on boss mobs?

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 01:58
i havnt got a tech outta the flame queen in a LONG time. shit... i havnt even gotten a flame avalanche in awhile...

since they are they boss mob of a cave/dungeon, they should be gauranteed to drop atleast one tech.

oops...ment to post as a poll but got carried away and pressed submit before i could...

BlackDove
07-09-03, 02:00
Strange, I just did a few runs today and yesterday, I got like 3 techies. Flame avalanche drops all the time - I got a four slotted one like 2 days ago.

Style
07-09-03, 02:00
how about making tech parts drop more aswell?

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 02:02
Originally posted by Style

hey...i wouldnt mind having 3 drop from a wb at once non stop...it would make the game more fun.

BlackDove
07-09-03, 02:06

I got 50 (yes exactly on the number-was going for that count) in two days. As much as I hate (and am pissed off) looting a strong mob and seeing crap ass items in it, the drop rate is good if you consider the items you want are "rare".

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 02:41
Originally posted by BlackDove
I got 50 (yes exactly on the number-was going for that count) in two days. As much as I hate (and am pissed off) looting a strong mob and seeing crap ass items in it, the drop rate is good if you consider the items you want are "rare".

yea..and how many hours each day did you spend hunting...

LTA
07-09-03, 02:44

as someone said rares arent rares anymore, they're requirements of high lev pvp and therefore tbh there common as muck however lob they take to find

Drake6k
07-09-03, 02:45
Nothing in neocron is 'rare' maybe mc5 chips but that is it.
Rares are 'needed' for pvp so why not up the drop rate?
Easy = fun

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 02:58
Easy = fun

Judge
07-09-03, 03:01
Indeed. Rares shouldn't and aren't rare. Get over it.

Rares also suck atm but thats another thing alltogether.

Boss mobs should drop their weapons every time.

BlackDove
07-09-03, 03:07
Originally posted by KidWithStick
yea..and how many hours each day did you spend hunting...

The two days - if you combined them together - 10 hours. You need to put a little effort. They aren't called "rare" for nothing.

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 03:09
The two days - if you combined them together - 10 hours. You need to put a little effort. They aren't called "rare" for nothing.

dont even go there with that "they arnt called rare for nothing" bullshit.

they are not rare, when EVERYONE has atleast 1-3 of them.

and besides...10 hours is WAY to long

BlackDove
07-09-03, 03:13
As I said - you need to put effort into it.

ericdraven
07-09-03, 03:48
Well, what can you do, some people just want everything for nothing.

As i suggested many times - make rare parts shop buyable - 10 NC for lowtech, 20 NC for tech and 30 NC for expensive parts. And even then there will be people who moan that the prices are too high.. :lol:

Mr Friendly
07-09-03, 03:50
totally agree, i killed 2 chaser's back to back ( as long as it took me even bein pure apu) i got nothing but armor O.oo_O

REMUS
07-09-03, 03:51
50 my fucking ass i hunted with my spy on uranus for 4 straight hours killing 60+ wb's and 25+ wb titans and i got 4 slow techs and 1 tech, it may of just been a bad night for me but it demoralised me to no end, if i where a mid level player trying to earn some decent money off techs i would be mightly pissed off, i mean i earned about 150k after ammo and the costs incured by dieing :D but i could of easily earned 500k + in caves if i did 10+ runs in 4 hours.

Its incredibly hard for MID LEVEL spys to kill anything but wbs becuase grims hav such a long range, even when i got my redeemer grims where too hard because i ran out of room to keep backing away and using the scenery to block its fireing arm is too risky becuase even with a medium fire belt on one grim hit almost kills me >_< and even then they drop really bad loot, doomreapers drop much better loot but they are nearly always surrounded by other mobs :(

plz up drop rates a little, i wouldnt mind if it was 1 in 3 or even 1 in 4 but at the moment its just plain stupid.

ericdraven
07-09-03, 03:52
How long does it take you as pure APU to kill a chaser? I need.. three minutes? ;)

Mr Friendly
07-09-03, 03:57
well, 5 mins to kill anything is long to me :\

ericdraven
07-09-03, 03:59
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
well, 5 mins to kill anything is long to me :\

Well, then don't go after Chasers.. their loot is crappy most of the time anyway.. stick at Doomreapers and you will have tons of rares in zero time.

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 04:49
Originally posted by ericdraven
Well, then don't go after Chasers.. their loot is crappy most of the time anyway.. stick at Doomreapers and you will have tons of rares in zero time.

tons=3?

today on pluto i fianlly got enough techs to make a CS. WOOHOO.. i waited a few hours for glyc to come on and we went to a factory. he had like 250 cst 120 int and 120 dex, those arnt the exact numbers but maybe only 2-3 off.

it comes out as 1 slot. so now i basically just wasted HOW LONG? all the time it took me to get those parts..and all the money? considering each CS part is 500k?

this to me is not fun, and TBH im considering leaving the game. most of them asked me to sleep on it and dont quit, but im not having fun doing this WORK for nothing but pain and agony.

if things dont shape up soon im outta here...i dont care if just me leaving isnt enough to get it through KK's head that alot of people arnt having fun in this game, and the only things keeping those people here are there friends, but soon thats not going to be enough to hold them here.

Mr Friendly
07-09-03, 04:51
wtF?? ermm, out of all the doomreapers ive killed, ive NEVR gotten a tech part :\ (passing by crp killing a few i see etc / not hunting them the whole day or somthin)

yeah, they need to be inceased

ericdraven
07-09-03, 04:53
Well then.. i guess Santa Claus brought all the techparts to my appartments then. ;)

BlackDove
07-09-03, 04:54
Originally posted by REMUS
50 my fucking ass i hunted with my spy on uranus for 4 straight hours killing 60+ wb's and 25+ wb titans and i got 4 slow techs and 1 tech, it may of just been a bad night for me but it demoralised me to no end, if i where a mid level player trying to earn some decent money off techs i would be mightly pissed off, i mean i earned about 150k after ammo and the costs incured by dieing :D but i could of easily earned 500k + in caves if i did 10+ runs in 4 hours.

Its incredibly hard for MID LEVEL spys to kill anything but wbs becuase grims hav such a long range, even when i got my redeemer grims where too hard because i ran out of room to keep backing away and using the scenery to block its fireing arm is too risky becuase even with a medium fire belt on one grim hit almost kills me >_< and even then they drop really bad loot, doomreapers drop much better loot but they are nearly always surrounded by other mobs :(

plz up drop rates a little, i wouldnt mind if it was 1 in 3 or even 1 in 4 but at the moment its just plain stupid.

There's your average attention audience for threads like these. My point couldn't have been made more.

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 04:54
read my edit

Ryuben
07-09-03, 04:55
strange did 2 chaos cave runs and got 3 queen ava's 2 -2 slot 1 -1 slot

heh strange, but then again was out hunting wb's me and a PE friend killed about 25 and no rares so..........

BlackDove
07-09-03, 04:59
WB's rarely give any rares. They're not your average rare hunting target. You need something of a higher level to pull rares - and that something is either a persecutor or a chaser. I can solo 3 warbots alone. Hence why they drop shit to me.

Spectra260
07-09-03, 04:59
How about, KK can you do anything? :D

:confused:

Mr Friendly
07-09-03, 05:02
lets clear somthin up for u constructors and/or ppl who think higher is better for slots.

basically nothing over 200 is going to make any diffrence. /// INT & DEX has only a tiny part to do with slots, it mostly affect the quality of the item.

slots werent as rare as they are now as they were before the patch where they made it so u could just click start & it would drag everything in. why? because when u do this, its just throwing them in, random order parts. putting the parts to ur item in order from 1 to 10 after the tool, then bp, will help the chances of slots.
^ which is how i made a 4 slot TL22 pistol with only 60 construction 30'ish INT & DEX & a TL55 tool. the quality wasnt even capped, but hey, its a 4 slot so that can be fixed.

GL to all u constructors with ur new found wisdom & im sry to all u constructors that are too lazy to put all the parts in:p :D

but yeah, drop rate badly needs an increase in mobs

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 05:07
mr friendly, your half right.

for non rares, the lower the lower TL of cst = better.

for rares the higher cst tl = better.

if you had a capped dex and capped int cster with only tl 100 cst, he would make a better TPC than a 250tl cster with 100 int and 100 dex. (slot wise)

thats why if you go up to those high tl cst'er like roe, moofausa, zai, and glyc, hand them a tl 3 heal, theyll hardly get any slots.

ericdraven
07-09-03, 05:10
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
GL to all u constructors with ur new found wisdom & im sry to all u constructors that are too lazy to put all the parts in:p :D

No need to be sorry, that's just another myth.

With only 60 constructs you are far away to be able to make ANY viable statistical analysis. ;)

However, i hope people go on with spreading such myths. The best one i heard so far was - you need to have EXACTLY 145 in the REPAIR skill to get the most slots. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please give me more of this!

if you had a capped dex and capped int cster with only tl 100 cst, he would make a better TPC than a 250tl cster with 100 int and 100 dex. (slot wise)

thats why if you go up to those high tl cst'er like roe, moofausa, zai, and glyc, hand them a tl 3 heal, theyll hardly get any slots.

Thanks, i got more.
Just to remind you what THANATOS quoted - a long time ago - "the chances for slots are determined ONLY by the final quality of the item"..

Ok - so who is next, i want to hear more of such "constructors secrets"! :D

BlackDove
07-09-03, 05:12
I'LL SHOW YOU!!

You have to have capped RECYCLING AND VHC TO GET 5 slot ALL RERAA!!1111111oneoneoneo.

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 05:52
im 100% serious and right about what i said on constructing...

ask KK if you dont believe me, they know its true, and if you want you can go on the test server and see for yourself.

but stay on topic please.

Spoon
07-09-03, 06:38
hmmmm.....

Boss mobs drop % for tech parts is lower than the drop % for the unique item they drop, ie;

Malfuntioning Stormbot: 3% on lasers, 1% on TP's
Chaos Queen: 4% on FQA spells, 1% on TP's
Scorpion Queen: 4% on Titan armor, 1% on TP's
Blood Viper King: 4% on armor, 1% on TP's
Bat Queen: 1%+1% drop rate for bones, 1% drop rate for Tech parts
the other boss mobs have similar drop rates for their unique items, all there TP drop rates are 1%, tho...

Warbots: 3% drop rate on TP's
Doomreaper: 2% drop rate on TP's
Hoverbots: 3% drop rate on TP's
Grims Chaser and Persucutor:4% drop rate on TP's
Y-Rep commander: 4% drop rate on TP's
Hazard Worm: 4% drop rate on TP's
MC5 security officers: 4% drop rate on TP's
MC5 commander: 5% drop rate on MC5 parts

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 07:15
Originally posted by Spoon
hmmmm.....

Boss mobs drop % for tech parts is lower than the drop % for the unique item they drop, ie;

the other boss mobs have similar drop rates for their unique items, all there TP drop rates are 1%, tho...

wow...those are some low %'s

they need to up it to ATLEAST 10% then. on most mobs...ATLEAST

if not 20.

Shadow Dancer
07-09-03, 07:24
That can't be correct. 3 trips into graves gets me like 523480740238740 vpk armor, :p.

KimmyG
07-09-03, 07:26
How do I have a cab full of viper king armour then?

Omnituens
07-09-03, 07:32
The apparition is the only boss mob which doesnt drop techs. only ESB's.

suppose it doesnt have that much room in its pure enegry body.

Spoon
07-09-03, 08:47
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
That can't be correct. 3 trips into graves gets me like 523480740238740 vpk armor, :p.

Sell me a few sets, nub...

btw, that percentage is the percent of "each" mobs' total drop afaik.....

IE; Blood Viper King:
60% "unknown" or ignored or something....:confused:
40% chitin, glands
4% Viper King Armor
1% Tech parts

yeah, it don't add up to 100% and it might be a little hard to interpret, I'm not sure how to interpret it, I just know some mobs have higher percentages than others...

ericdraven
07-09-03, 09:51
Sell me a few sets, nub...

btw, that percentage is the percent of "each" mobs' total drop afaik.....

IE; Blood Viper King:
60% "unknown" or ignored or something....:confused:
40% chitin, glands
4% Viper King Armor
1% Tech parts

yeah, it don't add up to 100% and it might be a little hard to interpret, I'm not sure how to interpret it, I just know some mobs have higher percentages than others...

I would say the 1% probabilty is not the TOTAL probability, but the probability per item.
Usually high level mobs drop ten items (two full rows), therefore the probability for a Tech part drop should be 1 - 0,99^10, which is 9,56% for one (or more) Tech part(s), which is FAR ENOUGH. :p

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 20:56
Originally posted by ericdraven
I would say the 1% probabilty is not the TOTAL probability, but the probability per item.
Usually high level mobs drop ten items (two full rows), therefore the probability for a Tech part drop should be 1 - 0,99^10, which is 9,56% for one (or more) Tech part(s), which is FAR ENOUGH. :p

its not "FAR ENOUGH"

because they hardly drop.

t0tt3
07-09-03, 21:23
lol kid i can kill 100 wbs for ya and just kill you with all tacky techs I get... dont need any more got all spells capped.... or so fucking close to cap so i dont want any more :D

Style
07-09-03, 22:08
eric, you have i see 5 cap charecters? i can only bare to cap the one charecter... for one, its very long and a big treadmill. and for two, i dont wana spend this long time it takes o cap a charecter killing mobs, and then when i do cap, have to kill mobs a further how long just to get me a weapon so i can pvp

i dont want nothing for nothing. bu it should take around 4 hours of killin mobs, then you will have enough techs parts to go trading and sochilizing (as this game is a rpg) not 4 hours and gettin a tech part afer 10 kill, i talkin a tech part every 2 -3 kills

players like me can not even get a rare weapon fast because i dont join the biggest clans around where i get stuff given to me

thats how the drop rate should be

the system has been adjusted to players who are in big clans and kill mobs an awful lot

grit teeth for 3-4 weeks on end is NO fun!

what i try to say is, you must find it fun killing mobs as much as youdo to defend the system as the way it is, but just ebcause you find it fun, others find it grit teeth (frustrating)

if the drop rate was more, then you shouldnt complain because you will be have fun anyway

Style
07-09-03, 22:15
just because you find it easy to get stuff i dont, and im sure others find it very hard to get a rare, to defend the system is selfish

i be back with this game for almost a week, i went out for 3 hours to kill mobs, and gained no one tech part solo fire mobs

i thought ok, i go with friend clown boat to hunt warbot, but i can only hunt when he on

so we gone on 3 warbot hunts for 1 - 2 hour past week, and we get 4 tech part between us

that is not good :(

i feel like stop playing because this gone take month or more

question my self is this worthit

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 22:20
if the drop rate was more, then you shouldnt complain because you will be have fun anyway

that is a pwnage sentance

Style
07-09-03, 23:48
kidwithstick you are f*ckin genious if you agree with me

Whitestuff
08-09-03, 00:30
Well I can agree that the drop rate is extremely random. I went hunting 2 times on friday, once mid day, and another time at night. The first hunt my friend and I hit WBs and WBTs and got 3 techs and 1 implant from about 20 kills. I got the 3 within the first 3 kills and the implant on the fourth. After that, nothing, not even decent junk to recycle into ammo and Psi boosters.

Second hunt with clan leader. We drop our Combat ranks by GRing, and hit WBs and WBT with capped energy halos. It was a better drop rate, but just a bit. 30+ kills we got 8 techs and 3 implants. BTW, the lower combat rank thing doesn't work cause we switched to our higher TL spells and got same drop rate.

***My Opinion on Drop RATE****
I have gone hunting for rares a lot lately and here's what seems, to me, to affect drop rate:
-You have to cause at least your % of dmg (ie 3 person team, 33% of the damage)
-You have to hack the bot within first 3-4 tries
-If your ranks is over 50 (combat or overall) you have to hunt fire mobs cause WBs will drop nothing for you (that's why we tried to lower our combat rank :) )
-I think that once you drop about 5-10 with no drops at all, switch zones, hunt somewhere else I always resume drops after that and can get around 20-30 parts in 4 hours by doing this
-Erm what else?? Pray a bunch while that .325 milisecond lag is going on while you are seein what's in the WB

I reserve the right to completely 100% wrong on this, but this is what works for me. Good luck on ur drops.

**EDIT** But sometimes the drop rate is crap, so I would like to see it stabalize.... if not, give it a bump up so on the times when it is good, we'll get enough to make up for the no show drops.

Helen Angilley
08-09-03, 00:51
just because you find it easy to get stuff i dont, and im sure others find it very hard to get a rare, to defend the system is selfish

Just because you find it hard to get stuff other people, and I'm sure there are more than a few of them, find it very easy to get a "rare"....to attack the system is selfish.

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 00:57
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
Just because you find it hard to get stuff other people, and I'm sure there are more than a few of them, find it very easy to get a "rare"....to attack the system is selfish.

i dont even get that...

are you against highering the droprate helen?

Helen Angilley
08-09-03, 00:59
i dont even get that...

are you against highering the droprate helen?

No, I'm just saying what Style is saying but with the view of those that have good drop rates.

I couldn't give a toss about "rare" weapons, to be honest.

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 01:01
yea...TBH i use a TPC on my tank. i seem to do alright with it...

dont get me wrong, if i could get a decent CS i would use it...but for now my 4 slot TPC is better than any CS that i have.

edit: accidently made it say CS instead of TPC =/

Style
08-09-03, 01:46
what do you mean helen? atacking the system is selfish?

the people defending the system are the selfish ones because only they can get a rare with ease because they love to kill mobs lots

up the drop rate and everyone will stand a chance

not just the people who love to kill mobs all day

so how am i the one being selfish asking the system where everyone stands a chance with gettin a rare with ease

its just like you attackin the old runner loot bag when i stood a chance of getting a rare with ease

thas all i used to do, and then the tech rate system got made so it hard to get a rare
then i was totally screwed

takin away the system i found it easy to get a are then adjusting it so its even more harder for people who dont like killin mobs is very selfish, kk could have made it half way, but no, they make it so you have to kill mobs 24/7 to get one within a week

Helen Angilley
08-09-03, 01:48
what do you mean helen? atacking the system is selfish?

The way people attack it.

"OMG ITS SO UNFAIR11" type crap.

As I said earlier, as well as you did (But with a different opinion), just because _you_ don't get good drop rates doesn't mean other don't.

Shujin
08-09-03, 01:48
ey style where teh hell u been ;P u gonna come back to saturn?

Kugero
08-09-03, 01:50
-If your ranks is over 50 (combat or overall) you have to hunt fire mobs cause WBs will drop nothing for you (that's why we tried to lower our combat rank

This is NOT true. I've hunted wb/wbt's on 3 seperate occassions this weekend in the same area. I've pulled 4 tech parts, a few vehicle 10's, and 1 lvl 3 imp outta 10-15 wbs total.

My current rank btw is 55/67.

Since hybrids have been nerfed, most runners will never get close enough to a warbot's rank to affect the drop that negatively. In fact I was getting better loot out of wb's then I was out of the few decayed brutes and horrors I also bagged.

I've been recording the time of day ingame and in RL each time I kill a wb or wbt. I've got about 25 or so already logged. I've got a theory about tech part availability but so far it doesn't look like it'll pass.

I think we're just dealing with a straight percentage chance for a drop of a given item type.

/edit: fixed a typo

Style
08-09-03, 02:01
im not a leet talker as you are trying to make out, so please stop talking with your judgements

if the droprate is made higher, it would not have an effect on you, or anyone else in this game, it would simply make it more fun

this game should be handed back to the people who play this on a average basis for fun, not for frustration which i get when i play this killin mobs, and many other people i spoke to about this

your trying to make out that im like the only one who is against this system because im the only one making a point

but there is many who would prefer higher drop rate, and that many kk should make happy because the people defendin the system should not be effected by the change

so why the hell do you even make a post defending this system bcause it would have no effect on you whatso ever

[EDIT - i wasrank 39 when i was killin grim chasers and not a single tech part, rank does not effect anything

Style
08-09-03, 02:03
im back on saturn yes shujin, but im thinking about a very quick exit

Shadow Dancer
08-09-03, 02:04
Drop rate is random. Early in the morning when their aren't much people on the server, I went hunting a few days ago. I went to cycrow. Started chatting with some people on OOC while hunting. I hunted for 30 minutes and got a large number of parts. It was quite a find. That's not the good part, the good part is 99% of them were excellent parts. I got a pain easer part, cs part, 2 holy antibuff parts, disruptor part, etc....

Shujin
08-09-03, 02:04
im not a leet talker as you are trying to make out, so please stop talking with your judgements

helen has a small picture of everyone in her mind, they are all little kids with hats that say "me r l33t"

so she likes to think shes smarter / better than everyone

as in me, i never talk like that, but because i say you as u, are as r, and the as teh

but of course to her it doesnt really matter

Helen Angilley
08-09-03, 02:05

Enough with the ego already, I never specified you, love. :rolleyes:

My point is this:

Stop moaning about how the drop is so poor because _you_ aren't getting any rare parts. It's a pathetic argument. For every one person complaining about a "shit" drop rate, there's another one enjoying an excellent drop rate (Although, having said that, the ones who get a "shit" drop rate are also the same people who seem to lose seven hundred dozen tech parts in a rollback :rolleyes: ).

I haven't passed an opinion on the subject itself yet, so as I said earlier....enough with the damn ego stroking and stop thinking I'm on about you.

*Slinks off to bed*:

Shujin
08-09-03, 02:06
Enough with the ego already, I never specified you, love. :rolleyes:

see, she means everyone

Style
08-09-03, 02:08
ego? what ego?

Shujin
08-09-03, 02:09
ego? what ego?
as i said, she puts a picture on everyone, she doesnt care who you really are, to her you are inferior no matter how u think, if u try to argue she mocks you like a 3rd grader

Style
08-09-03, 02:11
passive agressive shit to make people look crazy that what is, i seen it all before :)

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 02:17
i notce helen is trying to point out that its only you, but its not. its me also, alone with half the server.

yes its true, half the server wants the old droprate back, while the other half wants to keep it...however the half that wants to keep it are not going to leave the game if it gets changed back to how it used to be.

now as for the people who want it changed, im willing to bet that atleast HALF of that half, so 1/4th the server, will leave the game because they begin to lose the fun value and begin to realize its to much work to get a good item for just being A GAME thats made to have FUN

BlackDove
08-09-03, 02:19
hmmmm.....

In practical actuallity - sorry to say - but this doesn't help anyone.

The only way you're gonna get a forseenable amount of the rare drops, is if you take every aspect that matters for that subject, into consideration. Since you're not the one who coded the game -and don't have access to the mathematical files which are used to generate the in-game drop rate (it's not just the percentage that defines what'll be dropped) - the above means absolutely nothing. It is even questionable of how correct it is. And yes - even if the GM said the above, it can still be wrong (just like the hybrid nerf).

Increasing the "drop rate" means changing things not only in percentages, but in basis - the drop rate of every monster, and what they drop. Coding that, and coming up with a good-end result which can't be exploited = pain in the ass. The one so far is complex enough (for me at least - since I don't have all the information on how many factors are EXACTLY effecting the drop rate - I'm assuming four - but there can be more) that I can't understand it - so even if they don't drop a godly amount of rares - I still love the coders because they actually managed to make it work in order to drop "not-too-much-not-too-little" amount of rares.

@Halen - easy to pick on the verbally challenged - find someone who can use their language skills - and then have a sarcastically imploded conversation. Flame bating and deep-core explaining to people who use their primitive regions of the brain to communicate makes you look like an intelligent twelve year old on crack (< my view on things - my opinion - others may agree or disagree).

Style
08-09-03, 02:19
i notce helen is trying to point out that its only you, but its not. its me also, alone with half the server.

yes its true, half the server wants the old droprate back, while the other half wants to keep it...however the half that wants to keep it are not going to leave the game if it gets changed back to how it used to be.

now as for the people who want it changed, im willing to bet that atleast HALF of that half, so 1/4th the server, will leave the game because they begin to lose the fun value and begin to realize its to much work to get a good item for just being A GAME thats made to have FUN

this man is geniuous

@Halen - easy to pick on the verbally challenged - find someone who can use their language skills - and then have a sarcastically imploded conversation. Flame bating and deep-core explaining to people who use their primitive regions of the brain to communicate makes you look like an intelligent twelve year old on crack (< my view on things - my opinion - others may agree or disagree).

you worded that how i want to word it, thank you black :)

Style
08-09-03, 02:21
that is wrong black, i remember when all the cabinets on saturn got wiped by a database error, and kk made the drop rate really high for a day, the next day

so it cant be that hard to change

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 02:21
I still love the coders because they actually managed to make it work in order to drop "not-too-much-not-too-little" amount of rares.

what the fuck do you think the point of this post was for.

THEY DO DROP TO LITTLE!!@1@

omg im bout to get banned again for flaming...need to calm down...

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 02:24
that is wrong black, i remember when all the cabinets on saturn got wiped by a database error, and kk made the drop rate really high for a day, the next day

yea...they can do it within a matter of minutes, atleast im pretty sure they can.

BlackDove
08-09-03, 02:31

Yep, and that two day period (thankfully) wasn't enough for people to find exploits.

I found one. I'm not using it (no need for it - I'm in the =SSC=, you just yell a rare's name and the next message is "where do you want to meet") - and I'm not telling anyone what it is, because everyone would end up with a huge amount of rares. As soon as I can certifiably pinpoint the exploit - I'll be sending an e-mail to KK for them to close the gap.

what the fuck do you think the point of this post was for.

THEY DO DROP TO LITTLE!!@1@

Thank you for pointing out the obvious?

Marx
08-09-03, 04:07
Your point is moot.

Rares aren't rare because they're a neccesity.

Until they make non-rare weapons that are fairly viable for PvP and make it so the person with the rare doesn't win 99% of the time; then you can say... Well, Rares are supposed to be rare.

Originally they were supposed to give a slight advantage in PvP, now they are PvP.

Up the rate so weapons are cheap again, then people won't be so damned pissy when they die and lose (insert name here), or even if their app gets wiped or they get glitched, they can go back out and refurbish their new cabinets with ease.

When the amount of parts get upped with all the new rare stuff thats slated to come out, it'll just take longer for the person who can average 1 to 2 hours a day playing to get what they want.

All of which detracts from the entertaining bit of the game... which of course is the *cough*social interaction*cough*.

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 05:48
Originally posted by Marx
Your point is moot.

Rares aren't rare because they're a neccesity.

Until they make non-rare weapons that are fairly viable for PvP and make it so the person with the rare doesn't win 99% of the time; then you can say... Well, Rares are supposed to be rare.

Originally they were supposed to give a slight advantage in PvP, now they are PvP.

Up the rate so weapons are cheap again, then people won't be so damned pissy when they die and lose (insert name here), or even if their app gets wiped or they get glitched, they can go back out and refurbish their new cabinets with ease.

When the amount of parts get upped with all the new rare stuff thats slated to come out, it'll just take longer for the person who can average 1 to 2 hours a day playing to get what they want.

All of which detracts from the entertaining bit of the game... which of course is the *cough*social interaction*cough*.

exactly what im trying to say...some people just dont get it..

I found one. I'm not using it (no need for it - I'm in the =SSC=, you just yell a rare's name and the next message is "where do you want to meet") - and I'm not telling anyone what it is, because everyone would end up with a huge amount of rares. As soon as I can certifiably pinpoint the exploit - I'll be sending an e-mail to KK for them to close the gap

well hmmmmm geee....did you ever think that...umm..maybe...thats why you dont care about the drop rate?

if all you have to do is say a rares name and you get it...stfu please. this is about the people who are not as lucky as you.

Spoon
08-09-03, 06:27

My point is this:

Stop moaning about how the drop is so poor because _you_ aren't getting any rare parts. It's a pathetic argument. For every one person complaining about a "shit" drop rate, there's another one enjoying an excellent drop rate

The people that are enjoying your so-called excellent drop rate, are the people who spend 4 to 8 hours a day farming tech parts, and then spend another couple of hours spamming trade channel selling them for 200k+ or want 2 for 1 trades....
Then when they see a thread like this, their the first ones to start yelling, NO, NO, the drop rate is fine......

I work a full time job and get a limited amount of time to play, so I don't have hours of free time to play, and besides, after playing for over a year and leveling more than a few characters, I can't be arsed in doing the kill, loot, rinse and repeat routine for more than a couple of hours, it gets kinda boring.....

I haven't passed an opinion on the subject itself yet, so as I said earlier....enough with the damn ego stroking and stop thinking I'm on about you.

Maybe you haven't passed opinion on the subject, because your to busy trolling, flaming, criticizing and launching personal attacks on people, do you even play this game, your paying for?
I can't remember the last time you've had something constructive to say, or any worthwile input on any thread here.

I happen to agree with Style and Kid, some of us just don't find playing pokecron entertaining or recreational, there's better, more fun things to do in this game, than to hunt mobs for days on end....

@Blackdove, sorry to hear you didn't find any of that infomation useful...

Spectra260
08-09-03, 07:27
Yeah this is just lame... Killing these things for hours and coming out with 2 rares and having them end up be vein ripper parts sucks ass! They need to up the rate "A LOT" more than it is now. At least up the rate a lot for boss's and just up the warbots, grims, etc a bit.

BlackDove
08-09-03, 09:41
exactly what im trying to say...some people just dont get it..

You just said that you...

a) don't have any friends and are incompetent for social interaction

b) are one piss ass n00b bitchy motherfucker

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

well hmmmmm geee....did you ever think that...umm..maybe...thats why you dont care about the drop rate?

if all you have to do is say a rares name and you get it...stfu please. this is about the people who are not as lucky as you.

Are you like - trying to hang onto the most stupidest arguments just so you would have something to say, or are you just not reading what I posted earlier. Yes, that wasn't a question.

@Blackdove, sorry to hear you didn't find any of that infomation useful...

It is - but only to a certain degree which doesn't include practise - ie. the way things work. In it self, it just doesn't mean anything.

Style
08-09-03, 09:47
there's a difference between sochial interacion and close friend, i may get on with some people in this game but very few for the way i play this game, and the ones i do get on with, would not even stand up for me in a pvp fight nevermind helping me farm techs

i think someone should make a thread with a poll on this subject, so kk can see the amount of people which actually want the old drop rate system back

BlackDove
08-09-03, 09:49
Personally, I don't even see this as a question at hand. You up the drop rate, you gimp the game. All there is to it.

Marx
08-09-03, 09:50
How does upping the droprate gimp the game?

BlackDove
08-09-03, 09:54
entertaining bit of the game... which of course is the *cough*social interaction*cough*.

That - as far as rares are concerned - vanishes..

Marx
08-09-03, 09:58
How so?

People will be willing to engage more without fear of losing their prized weapons or spells.

Noobs will be comparitively safer because many more than the current will be willing to rally to their defense.

OP battles (on jupiter, and assuming it gets brought over.) and fights in anarchy zones will be that much more glorious because people won't fret about items.

-

Weapons won't cost 10 million because it has 5 slots and is in demand. People won't be asshats and try to steal your weapon when you get it repaired... or try and steal the parts when constructing...

Just because it would topple the advantage you seem to gloat about doesn't mean its wrong.

EDIT - If you consider the buying and trading of tech parts as social interaction... well... *cough*

It did happen back when the loot rate was what I consider *normal* and it would still happen if it gets brought back.

BlackDove
08-09-03, 10:03
Your point of view - not mine.

Weapons won't cost 10 million because it has 5 slots and is in demand. People won't be asshats and try to steal your weapon when you get it repaired... or try and steal the parts when constructing...

That is one of the things that proves my point of view.

Marx
08-09-03, 10:11
Listen man,

I'm glad you have all your little friends ingame who you can rely on. I'm glad you can spend alot of time playing simply to get parts.

But the simple fact is, there are alot of people that are lacking on both terms. They don't have friends with vast pools of resources and they don't have the time.

They can't compete and get weapons in the same manner you can. By keeping the rate as it is, you simply hold them back, or force them to conform by joining a guild/clan soley to have backing.

Now how can someone who lacks those two seemingly important things compete against someone who does? They can't! For them, if they lose the weapon they just spent weeks trying to get due to some glitch or asshat - guess what, they're not going to spend more time trying to get that item again.

How many leaving threads have been because "ONOZ! MY ZSSTUFFF!!1"?

Lots.

Kid made a point, people play this game to have fun. You can have fun with your monopoly over there BlackDove - but remember it detracts from the fun of others.

Simply, up the drop rate or make non-rare PvP viable weapons.

s0apy
08-09-03, 10:27
i find it curious that a once notorious "PK" would complain that the drop rates are too low. well, not curious, just ironic. as i recall, PKs got very upset and then largely disappeared as a result of the changes to what players drop when they die (i.e. we no longer drop anything of significant value, and often nothing at all).

way back when, it was possible to get all the weapons you needed by ganking other players who were in the midst of fighting mobs for, you guessed it, tech parts. there were more parts dropping back then, and a good thing too since you stood a very good chance of losing your weapons to a PK at any time.

these days that's hardly a problem. the irony is that folks who farmed players, rather than mobs, for "rare" weapons are now complaining they have to go out and work for those weapons. and, you guessed it again, they don't appear to have access to a large network of other players who are willing/happy to help them out since shit has a way of clinging long after it has been wiped away.

in actuality, you don't need to be in a big clan, you just need to spend a good deal of time being nice to other folks, being active in your faction, and getting a modest amount of stuff for trading. can work wonders my friend.

on topic - i DO feel drop rates might do with increasing just a wee bit. more importantly, i feel that drops should be "fixed" with regard to the fact that although parts from every rare do drop, certain parts from certain rares seem to be much scarcer than others.

BlackDove
08-09-03, 10:27
Listen man,

I'm glad you have all your little friends ingame who you can rely on. I'm glad you can spend alot of time playing simply to get parts.

But the simple fact is, there are alot of people that are lacking on both terms. They don't have friends with vast pools of resources and they don't have the time.

They can't compete and get weapons in the same manner you can. By keeping the rate as it is, you simply hold them back, or force them to conform by joining a guild/clan soley to have backing.

Now how can someone who lacks those two seemingly important things compete against someone who does? They can't! For them, if they lose the weapon they just spent weeks trying to get due to some glitch or asshat - guess what, they're not going to spend more time trying to get that item again.

How many leaving threads have been because "ONOZ! MY ZSSTUFFF!!1"?

Lots.

Kid made a point, people play this game to have fun. You can have fun with your monopoly over there BlackDove - but remember it detracts from the fun of others.

Simply, up the drop rate or make non-rare PvP viable weapons.

Very nice you're sympathetic, but I'm not. I'm one for the "all work and then play". And FYI, I still haven't lost any of my important stuff because I am actually smart enough to manage it through that one first slot with a lock in it. If I lose any/all, I'll just go back from the bottom and work my way up. The actual - beauty - of this game (for me) is the leveling/rare-finding/going-through-a-hassle-and-winning-in-the-end -part of it. Once you are capped and have everything you need - the only apparent fun in the game is PKing, and after that every "average gamer" calls you an asshole.

Yes, I am very lucky to be in my clan, but then again I always thought that the point of this game was social interaction, and that a big part of the game were - you won't believe this - CLANS! Same like jobs in real life - that's how you - get stuff.

The average 1-2 hour playing gamer, is just that - an average gamer. Why should he have all the rares in the world, if I'm sitting there 5 hours a day, pulling it harder than him.

Marx
08-09-03, 10:38
The average 1-2 hour playing gamer, is just that - an average gamer. Why should he have all the rares in the world, if I'm sitting there 5 hours a day, pulling it harder than him.

Because he or she also pays the same fee you do to enjoy the world ReaKKtor provides. Anyway, the more rares you have the more of a corner you have on the market. I'm not saying make it so rares fall from the sky - I'm saying make it so all the players can enjoy the game without having to TAR their way through dex. (insert whatever weapon name you prefer other than TAR, points still the same)

I'm one for the "all work and then play".

So are the people that only have a few hours to play at a time. I know alot of players that are fathers (only met one mother :D ) and they play between working and taking care of their children.

you won't believe this - CLANS! Same like jobs in real life - that's how you - get stuff.

Cut the sarcastic quips, you're not very good at them. Some people have better quality jobs in life, don't they?

Same idea applies.

The actual - beauty - of this game (for me) is the leveling/rare-finding/going-through-a-hassle-and-winning-in-the-end -part of it. Once you are capped and have everything you need - the only apparent fun in the game is PKing, and after that every "average gamer" calls you an asshole

YAY!! ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS AND HAVE SEMEN STAINED CLOTHING SHOULD PLAY NEOCRON, CUZ EVERYONE ELSE SUX!! LOLOLOLOLSSOSLOZLSOLSO!!11.

Please.

:rolleyes:

BlackDove
08-09-03, 10:45
Because he or she also pays the same fee you do to enjoy the world ReaKKtor provides. Anyway, the more rares you have the more of a corner you have on the market. I'm not saying make it so rares fall from the sky - I'm saying make it so all the players can enjoy the game without having to TAR their way through dex. (insert whatever weapon name you prefer other than TAR, points still the same)

There is no market if the rare drop increases. The only actual rise will be when the whole thing starts off - everyone trades - BAM market closed -"I'm going to get my own rare parts now, that's easy, and it saves me the hassle of having to be friendly in an alternate world which is trying to be as realistic as possible".

So are the people that only have a few hours to play at a time. I know alot of players that are fathers (only met one mother :D ) and they play between working and taking care of their children.

Wrong context, although nice try.

Cut the sarcastic quips, you're not very good at them. Some people have better quality jobs in life, don't they?

Same idea applies.

Your opinion on my "sarcastic quips" wasn't asked for, so next time keep it to yourself, since for the most part outside of the subject of the thread - guess what? - I don't care about your opinion.

Yes they do - usually because they worked harder than the "average" person.

YAY!! ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS AND HAVE SEMEN STAINED CLOTHING SHOULD PLAY NEOCRON, CUZ EVERYONE ELSE SUX!! LOLOLOLOLSSOSLOZLSOLSO!!11.

I don't even want to know where you draw this experience from, but this is too easy for me to comment on, so I'll abstain because it derails the topic.

Shadow Dancer
08-09-03, 10:51
Rare should have nothing to do with PvP simple. And for all you wanna be hardcore players that love the rare drops, guess what, it's STILL not rare. IF they were "truely" rare, there wouldn't be op wars where every single person has a "rare' weapon.

BlackDove
08-09-03, 10:52
There's a person that hits the point

But that's not the topic, is it? ;)

Marx
08-09-03, 10:53
There is no market if the rare drop increases. The only actual rise will be when the whole thing starts off - everyone trades - BAM market closed -"I'm going to get my own rare parts now, that's easy, and it saves me the hassle of having to be friendly in an alternate world which is trying to be as realistic as possible".

Are you on crack?

The market won't belly-flop. The market was fine when you didn't need millions upon millions to purchase a rare with 3+ slots. People did harvest rares, and people still purchased them and traded them because like now (though not as often as before) people were too lazy to go out and farm more than neccesary.

Wrong context, although nice try.

Not really, merely turned your quote around to suit my purposes.

Your opinion on my "sarcastic quips" wasn't asked for, so next time keep it to yourself, since for the most part outside of the subject of the thread - guess what? - I don't care about your opinion

You don't ask for speeding tickets, do you?

Yes they do - usually because they worked harder than the "average" person.

Tell that to all those excess VP's that plagued most of America's companies in the 80's. I'd bet they'd be suprised they were expected to work.

Anyway, you're wrong. Look at migrant farmers and immigrants (in the US, and in any country really) , they are probably the hardest groups of working people, and they still get shit all pay for it.

edit.

There's a person that hits the point

But that's not the topic, is it? ;)

isn't that the same thing as saying:

Until they make non-rare weapons that are fairly viable for PvP and make it so the person with the rare doesn't win 99% of the time; then you can say... Well, Rares are supposed to be rare

Style
08-09-03, 10:54
not everyone plays this game for a 2nd job you know

Shadow Dancer
08-09-03, 10:57

EXACTLY!

BlackDove
08-09-03, 10:59
Are you on crack?

The market won't belly-flop. The market was fine when you didn't need millions upon millions to purchase a rare with 3+ slots. People did harvest rares, and people still purchased them and traded them because like now (though not as often as before) people were too lazy to go out and farm more than neccesary.

When everyone has a 5 slot PainEaser/Liberator/CS - it will.

Not really, merely turned your quote around to suit my purposes.

And it doesn't do that, since it's out of context.

You don't ask for speeding tickets, do you?

Try and make a point - the "rolleyes" smiley doesn't do that.

Tell that to all those excess VP's that plagued most of America's companies in the 80's. I'd bet they'd be suprised they were expected to work.

Anyway, you're wrong. Look at migrant farmers and immigrants (in the US, and in any country really) , they are probably the hardest groups of working people, and they still get shit all pay for it.

edit.

isn't that the same thing as saying:

Off topic - keep it in the context of the thread. VP's in the 80ies have nothing to do with Neocron.

They don't need to, they just need to know how.

Style
08-09-03, 11:02
ok everyone has made their points by now, is anyone here ready to make a petition? i would but my english not very good, i will do one on german board translated if someone do in english

Marx
08-09-03, 11:08
When everyone has a 5 slot PainEaser/Liberator/CS - it will.

When did you start playing?

Because that problem wasn't all that rampant back before the droprate was changed.

And it doesn't do that, since it's out of context

No, you said you're all for it, therefore you should agree with Kid and Style. The people who have the most problems are all for that particular mindset as well, hence the problems of "not everyone can play for X hours".

Try and make a point - the "rolleyes" smiley doesn't do that.

If you'd prefer me to make a .gif of me rolling my eyes and putting it in its place - it'll accomplish the same thing.

Maybe the point is beyond your reach, but thats not my issue.

Off topic - keep it in the context of the thread. VP's in the 80ies have nothing to do with Neocron.

What are you? A referee?

but then again I always thought that the point of this game was social interaction, and that a big part of the game were - you won't believe this - CLANS! Same like jobs in real life - that's how you - get stuff.

Can you not see how they correspond?

Pop some ritilin if you must, but please at least attempt to keep up before throwing your little red and yellow flags around.

BlackDove
08-09-03, 11:21
When did you start playing?

Because that problem wasn't all that rampant back before the droprate was changed.

All that? All that? +1 to my point.

No, you said you're all for it, therefore you should agree with Kid and Style. The people who have the most problems are all for that particular mindset as well, hence the problems of "not everyone can play for X hours".

Can't believe we returned to the point. Kudos.

Yes, in your opinion the problem is "not everyone can play X (< small number) amount of hours to gain X (< being a large number) of rares, and they should because not everyone is able to live the game 24 hours a day". My opinion is that those people who play X (< small number) amount of hours, should NOT be getting things that the people who play the X (< big number) amount of hours. Wouldn't we all want to be like Xantor with an SA implanted? Yes. How many of us will be able to do that? Not many. What was that? You want to increase the probability of everyone being like Xantor? Logically = BAD IDEA.

If you'd prefer me to make a .gif of me rolling my eyes and putting it in its place - it'll accomplish the same thing.

Maybe the point is beyond your reach, but thats not my issue.

Pathetic. You just keep digging yourself a hole farther and farther because you're SO fighting a losing battle. Logic > everyone. Always. Try tackle the question at hand.

What are you? A referee?

You obviously aren't.

Can you not see how they correspond?

Pop some ritilin if you must, but please at least attempt to keep up before throwing your little red and yellow flags around.

.......elaborate......on......the.....point......I'm......not......a.......mind......reader.......

Marx
08-09-03, 11:30
All that? All that? +1 to my point.

Well, seeing as there are clans which go out and farm much in the way they did in the past, bigger clans still are able to build bulk. Just not as bulky as in the past. Your point is again, moot.

blah blah blah, something about a SA blah blah.

That's different. You don't need mc5 chips for upper level PvM and PvP in general.

Pathetic. You just keep digging yourself a hole farther and farther because you're SO fighting a losing battle. Logic > everyone. Always. Try tackle the question at hand.

No, when I start telling you that "you're losing", thats when I'm fighting the losing battle.

*cough*

.......elaborate......on......the.....point......I'm......not......a.......mind......reader.......

If you can't see the point... You've got to be mentally handicapped, which you obviously aren't.

Try reading again and again 'till you get it.

BlackDove
08-09-03, 11:32
Well, seeing as there are clans which go out and farm much in the way they did in the past, bigger clans still are able to build bulk. Just not as bulky as in the past. Your point is again, moot.

You do know that the drop rate was nerfed for a reason, don't you?

That's different. You don't need mc5 chips for upper level PvM and PvP in general.

No that's not different. Nice try to avoid me though.

No, when I start telling you that "you're losing", thats when I'm fighting the losing battle.

*cough*

Excuse me, I was distracted by the fact there's no rolleye smiley in your post.

If you can't see the point... You've got to be mentally handicapped, which you obviously aren't.

Try reading again and again 'till you get it.

See upper post.

Marx
08-09-03, 11:41
You do know that the drop rate was nerfed for a reason, don't you?

Of course, because idealogically, rares *are* supposed to be rare. Then practicality jumps in and screws things up.

But eventually (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74283) things will be better, though it probably won't be soon.

No that's not different. Nice try to avoid me though

Yes, it is different. Will a MC5 chip make much of a difference in a runners preformance against another player or 'mob'? No. Will a PE when compared to a TAR make much of a difference in a runners preformance against another player or 'mob'? Yes.

Excuse me, I was distracted by the fact there's no rolleye smiley in your post.

I bet you thrive in the anonymity the internet provides.

BlackDove
08-09-03, 13:38
Of course, because idealogically, rares *are* supposed to be rare. Then practicality jumps in and screws things up.

But eventually (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74283) things will be better, though it probably won't be soon.

That is another reason NOT to boost the rare drop, since obviously the ordinary rifles are going to be useful now.

Yes, it is different. Will a MC5 chip make much of a difference in a runners preformance against another player or 'mob'? No. Will a PE when compared to a TAR make much of a difference in a runners preformance against another player or 'mob'? Yes.

I can give you the specifics of my PE. He's an RoG user with a pathetic moto3 in his skull just so he could use it. The MC5 chip changes EVERYTHING. He is as is now - gimped. I'm not even gonna tell by how many times I can boost my PE's constitution if I had that chip. Add an MC5 to him, and he can solo 3x warbots, 2x-3x titan warbots (I can solo 3 at once shooting at me at this time - if I'm lucky with their shots). The MC5 chip gives me the ability to LoM my WEP and put it into something more useful, like PSU so I can stagger/run cast. So again - nice try to avoid me.

Either you completely have no idea what you're talking about or you're just naturally illiterate when it comes to the game.

I bet you thrive in the anonymity the internet provides.

Kapellgatan 24b, Göteborg, Sverige.

[ edited for violation of the forum rules ]

Marx
08-09-03, 13:50
That is another reason NOT to boost the rare drop, since obviously the ordinary rifles are going to be useful now

Um - that may or may not happen, thats what Lupus is pushing. Whether its excepted by the staffers is a different story.

I can give you the specifics of my PE. He's an RoG user with a pathetic moto3 in his skull just so he could use it. The MC5 chip changes EVERYTHING. He is as is now - gimped. I'm not even gonna tell by how many times I can boost my PE's constitution if I had that chip. Add an MC5 to him, and he can solo 3x warbots, 2x-3x titan warbots (I can solo 3 at once shooting at me at this time - if I'm lucky with their shots). The MC5 chip gives me the ability to LoM my WEP and put it into something more useful, like PSU so I can stagger/run cast. So again - nice try to avoid me.

Either you completely have no idea what you're talking about or you're just naturally illiterate when it comes to the game.

Can you just as easily use a another non-tech weapon? Yes. Is your using a Ray of God neccesary? No.

You're just as PvP viable with a PE as you are with a RoG, only you have a personal preference.

Kapellgatan 24b, Göteborg, Sverige.

[ edited ]

Now personal threats?

And you say I am losing the argument.

Excuse me Mr. Cool

BlackDove
08-09-03, 15:11
Um - that may or may not happen, thats what Lupus is pushing. Whether its excepted by the staffers is a different story.

Doesn't matter - rares still shouldn't be boosted.

Can you just as easily use a another non-tech weapon? Yes. Is your using a Ray of God neccesary? No.

You're just as PvP viable with a PE as you are with a RoG, only you have a personal preference.

You don't know anything about PE's, do you?

Now personal threats?

And you say I am losing the argument.

Excuse me Mr. Cool

Personal threats? More like an offering.

Shadow Dancer
08-09-03, 20:15

[ edited ]

Real mature. :rolleyes:

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 22:37

yea..there was no market 5 months ago...thats why everyone was complaning right?

dude just stfu and stop being so greedy...you got acess to any rare...wo what are you complaining about.

you said your the type of person to "work first, play later"

THIS IS A FUCKING GAME

THERE SHOULD BE NO WORK INVOVLED. IF I WORK I EXPECT TO GET PAID CASH SO I CAN PAY TO PLAY THIS GAME

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 22:38
and BTW BlackDove

please stop acting like a jackass before you get my thread closed.

k thx.

Helen Angilley
08-09-03, 22:39
and BTW BlackDove

please stop acting like a jackass before you get my thread closed.

k thx.

There's a call on line one, Kid.

A Mr.Pot calling you about a Kettle, or something.

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 22:40
There's a call on line one, Kid.

A Mr.Pot calling you about a Kettle, or something.

helen...just stfu and go crawl back under the rock you came from. all you do is annoy everyone. do the community a favor.

Helen Angilley
08-09-03, 22:42
helen...just stfu and go crawl back under the rock you came from. all you do is annoy everyone. do the community a favor.

No.

*ph33r*
08-09-03, 22:45
*sigh* Another thread down the shitter thanks to certain people provoking others.... jeez.... :rolleyes:

KidWithStick
08-09-03, 22:48
Originally posted by *ph33r*
*sigh* Another thread down the shitter thanks to certain people provoking others.... jeez.... :rolleyes:

yea i know...

i just cant help it.

*ph33r*
08-09-03, 22:50
yea i know...

i just cant help it.

There's a wonderful thing called the Ignore option mate.... :D

I suggest you PM a mod and ask for this thread to be cleaned, might save it...

Disturbed021
08-09-03, 22:52
K thread prolly needs to be closed, but for all those ppl saying that the drop rate is fine;
think back to before the drop rate was changed, do you remember the normal server population? Log into Neocron and look at the server population NOW.....nough said imho. Increasing the drop rate slightly would only help the game.

Nidhogg
08-09-03, 23:03
Get back on topic please.

N

Shadow Dancer
08-09-03, 23:17
Well technically the drop rate doesn't have to be increased. The rare parts pool needs to be cleaned up. NORMAL cath sanct, most melee rares, normal antibuff, true sight sanctum, etc... there are alot of useless rares out there. Secondly, the drop rate on 120 mobs should be increased to at LEAST 1 tech per 120 mob.

Marx
09-09-03, 01:46
Well technically the drop rate doesn't have to be increased. The rare parts pool needs to be cleaned up. NORMAL cath sanct, most melee rares, normal antibuff, true sight sanctum, etc... there are alot of useless rares out there. Secondly, the drop rate on 120 mobs should be increased to at LEAST 1 tech per 120 mob.

I sorta agree.

I mainly hunt the varios hoverbots and its kind of pathectic when I clear out a zone of them and have nothing to show for it.

:(

Spectra260
09-09-03, 02:50

yes, this will help alot too...but overall they NEED to up the droprate...i have a feeling its just one more thing they can do to save the game.

BlackDove
09-09-03, 02:53

I'll agree to the first point, not to the second.

Spectra260
09-09-03, 02:55
I'll agree to the first point, not to the second.

why not both? are you scared that more people are going to be able to beat you because they would be able to actually compete against you now:confused:

or are you just selfish?

Marx
09-09-03, 03:10
He just likes provoking people.

Pay him no mind.

KidWithStick
09-09-03, 06:10
lol...i just got a decent CS finally...a 1 slotter:rolleyes: with a ammo mod..(what a diff that makes)

anyways..just wanted to say now i can truely see how much a difference it makes in PvP.

lets just say i finally got some kills:D

this 1 slot CS is better than my 4 slot TPC...so much infact that it REALLY needs to change...

there needs to be some guns for all classes in between rares and the highest non rare...

its just way to big of a difference.