PDA

View Full Version : idea i got for city coms

KidWithStick
06-09-03, 18:55
i was thinking that this could be a cool feature to add to the citycom's

there would be a sectoin called a rare check list, or somthing like that...lol

anyways it would be like that one guys website that he made, only featured into the actual citycom.

it will have a list of every tech part and to the right it would have like the frame, comp, core, etc. there would be little boxes right underneath them and you could check them in if you have it, when your done you press like a save button or somthing so it will remember your settings, if you sell them or make them you can uncheck the button and the checkmark will go away, then you can save it from there.

pleaseeee kk!!!

Chaplin
06-09-03, 19:08
Sounds nice but alas, the citycom is fubar'ed...
Not talking about the frameratedroppings or the datebug or even posts that don't get posted. It lacks even in basic functions... Have you ever tried to find lets say all black dragon clans? I'm hoping for a completly new Citycom v.2 for DoY.

KidWithStick
06-09-03, 23:14
i think it would be just fine...

the city coms arnt that messed up, and its nothing that they couldnt fix.

Andronicus
06-09-03, 23:20
Great idea if it could be made to work properly.

Heavyporker
07-09-03, 01:43
horrid idea... superior items shouldn't force the game around to worshipping them, and implementing it would be an enormous job, plus add a lot of overhead to operate it. nope, no way.

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 01:51
Originally posted by Heavyporker
horrid idea... superior items shouldn't force the game around to worshipping them, and implementing it would be an enormous job, plus add a lot of overhead to operate it. nope, no way.

wtf you talking about

Spectra260
07-09-03, 02:08
This idea would make it a hell of a lot easier to see if you have the item or not when saying tradeing rares for this 'n' that. What I have to do right now is just crazy, I have to GR/run to my apartment check if I have the part that the person wants. Yes I could just stay at my apt the whole time and talk on trade chl but somtimes ppl mute it and there the ones that have what I need.

This would be a great thing to be implemented but I dont think KK would ever get around to it, I mean look at doy...

BlackDove
07-09-03, 02:18
Originally posted by Heavyporker

Wrong thread?

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 02:34
Originally posted by BlackDove
Wrong thread?

he voted no...so i dont think he posted it in the wrong thread.

AfterDark
07-09-03, 03:02
The Citycom and the internal forums need to be completely reworked.