PDA

View Full Version : Westwood online play - they are useless can anyone here help?

Ren
06-09-03, 16:16
i hate doing this

basicaly i own RA2... and i want to play online, but can i connect no... because it wont let me make an account.. the westwood shit is ALL down.

there site does nothing, except link you to the front page when you click "sign up"

anyone know?
anyone have an account i could borrow a couple of hours? i just wanna play a mate!

grr @ westwood.

Helen Angilley
06-09-03, 16:34
Quite a hollow insult when you consider that Westwood no longer exist. o_O

Ren
06-09-03, 16:38
well they moved to EA, fair enough, but its stupid they took everything down meaning some of there stuff just completley doesnt work.

They re-released RA2 as a classic, what do them people do for accounts?

on the box it should say "NOW WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER!"

:(

Helen Angilley
06-09-03, 16:39
Originally posted by Ren
well they moved to EA, fair enough, but its stupid they took everything down meaning some of there stuff just completley doesnt work.

They re-released RA2 as a classic, what do them people do for accounts?

on the box it should say "NOW WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER!"

:(

Tiberian Sun is being supported (Albeit poorly) so I can't really see why EA's cash cow isn't.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing, Westwood were actually bought out by EA, they didn't "move in", so to speak. Hell, most of Westwood quit their jobs over this.

Ren
06-09-03, 16:40
its account creation, non existant... if i could make an account i would likley be ok :(

Helen Angilley
06-09-03, 16:41
Click. (http://www.forumplanet.com/planetcnc)

Try there.

They might be able to help.

enablerbr
06-09-03, 16:42
you'd be better playing the current online fav. which is C & C generals from what my online mates have said.

Ren
06-09-03, 16:43
hehe, pre judged you on that one

under support requests = mine (http://www.forumplanet.com/planetcnc/topic.asp?fid=1913&tid=1154157)

nice try thou :) thanks anyways

Edit: Cant play generals, its to play with mates, they all own RA2.. and they wont spend the money on generals :P