PDA

View Full Version : Epics

Progenitor
06-09-03, 05:35
I've been using some of my alts to run the epics to get some extra items.

When I did all the epics the first time, I was a /60-something and I never realized that the requirements for attempting an epic were built on player level and not faction loyalty.

Apparetnly you can have 10 loyalty in a faction, as long as you belong to that faction, you can complete any part of the epic as long as you are of high enough level.

Well, as soon as you can complete one epic, all you have to do is get the obligatory 50 in a faction, switch over and you can do all of the missions for that factions epic

Shouldn't there be a requirement on faction loyalty as well?

Shouldn't the last mission require something like 80 or 90ish faction loyalty to attempt along with whatever skill level?

Should skill level even matter? Except for the kill a runner missions, which for the most part everyone pays for anyway, should it even matter?

It seems it would prevent (or at least slow them down quite a bit) people from jumping to faction to faction to complete all the factions if they have to get a lot of faction loyalty to complete the epic. It is teadeous to get that 90 in faction loyalty, a lot less people wouldn't bother to do it.

Thoughts, ideas?

-p