PDA

View Full Version : why arent there any psi eyes ;[ or any int req eyes.

Shujin
05-09-03, 22:30
i think smart-cybereye should b int req imo, its not very smart if u dont need int to use it ;/.........

and there should b some psi eyes ;/

mdares
05-09-03, 22:39
i want psi eyes that gives MST...

Kasumi
05-09-03, 23:09
How does putting in an eye implant increase your PSI ability? Same with there not being an HC eye probably.. how does and eye implant make you stronger?? theres a rifle drone and pistol and melee eye because they all have to do with precision.. of some sort.. or atleast hat my opinion..

mdares
05-09-03, 23:12
eyes: if u cant see how can u concentrate or target? thats y there needs to be psi and HC eye because in all weapon applications, u need your eyes to target things... (hell thats y if u have FULL drug fiz u cant fight cuz you blind; u cant SEE!)

so PSI eyes give MST and/or PSU (not power); HC eyes give TC and Weaplore.

thats y.

cracky
05-09-03, 23:14
If they make psi eyes then they'd have to stop monks from aiming around corners and being able to damage things after it's out of sight.

Shadow Dancer
05-09-03, 23:19
Originally posted by cracky
If they make psi eyes then they'd have to stop monks from aiming around corners and being able to damage things after it's out of sight.

Make HL a projectile, simple.

bd*
07-09-03, 02:31
Originally posted by cracky

Yea cause lightning gives a flying f^^k about a wall :rolleyes:

KidWithStick
07-09-03, 02:33
i want PSI eyes and PSI backbones.

the backbones allow PSI to flow through your body to your hands easier...or somthing.:D

CRAIG DIGGERS
07-09-03, 02:34
Originally posted by mdares
i want psi eyes that gives MST...

hoho u use both kind of spells eh ;)