PDA

View Full Version : Clan apartments?

Progenitor
05-09-03, 21:49
Okay, I wasn't really planing on starting a clan, but while buying another apt out in the outzone, I saw the crahn clan apt and was tempted.

Only problem, I am currently factionless. But, I do have over 70 SL so I have over 70 in my current no faction faction.

What happens if I buy a clan apt and activate the key?

Especially since I have done the crahn epic?

Anyone know? I don't want to attempt and find out I get stuck in the faction/clan with no way to get out.

-p

Duder
05-09-03, 21:52
You need the 70 said faction symp to activate the clan and apt, SL does nothing.

So if you dont have 70 Crahn symp, it wont activate, youd just waste around 450k of creds.

Progenitor
05-09-03, 22:03
Well, like I said, I am currently factionless but I have 78 (which just happens to be my SL) in my loyalty to "No faction" which is above the requirements.

Heck, according to the citycom stats.factions.runners on Uranus, there are 17,947 runners in the "No faction" faction. 14x more than any other faction. (seems oftly hard to believe though)

I was thinking they need some representation. A clan of their own.

-p

Lucky Sparks
05-09-03, 22:06
you also have to have the epic completed in that faction to activate the clan key and belong to that faction (wich takes 50 symp and 300k credits) .... we found that out the hard way a long time ago :D good luck with yer new clan.