PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V3-9/1 Discussion

Callash
05-09-03, 21:01
Read the latest Neocronicle (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=150) :)

Big thanks to GM Bonewalker and the Runners Max Y, Osaka and Dirk Diggler for the translations.

Omnituens
05-09-03, 21:02
sends me to main page :confused:

EDIT: found it :D

humidity in wastelands is more varible than the DoY released date: 4 - 93 %

PE and Spy armour together eh? good plan.

are runners going to have to break into regents to avenge the convoy? damn them mutants!

"If somebody wants to buy something from us, why should we refuse it? I would call it a victory, as they bought it instead of just stealing it. "
rofl :lol:

Progenitor
05-09-03, 21:15
Mutants that attacked the Convoy found
... reported being under Plasma Fire by some Mutants ...

Mutants with plasma weapons - at least they are getting tougher!

Now just put the MOBs ingame with some plasma weapons.

Black Dragon buys old Outzone Jail
... The CityAdmin was asked how it would be possible that they do deals with Gangsters. "Why shouldn't we?", was the reply. "If somebody wants to buy something from us, why should we refuse it? I would call it a victory, as they bought it instead of just stealing it. " ...

As in OZ8? Are they joining forces with the Anarchy Breed members there or eliminating them?

And how much for OZ5 or OZ6? I've got a lot of extra NC to waste.

-p

mdares
05-09-03, 21:33
can i buy the old crahn abby? =p maybe i'll setup a wasteland retreat or somethin...

PE PA + Spy PA = goodness

:D

GIMMIEH!

Shadow Dancer
05-09-03, 22:47
omg awesome! :D

Krll
05-09-03, 23:29
Originally posted by Omnituens
humidity in wastelands is more varible than the DoY released date: 4 - 93 %

I think that's because it covers everywhere from the deserts (4%) to the swamps (93%).

-Krll

enablerbr
05-09-03, 23:40
as of this latest release. as a CM i'm confused over my leaders politics. we are told by them that TG is are enemy. yet when we travel to DoY. the guards and security there welcome us with open arms. even to the point of said security helping me in a small battle with the wild life in that area.
this to me is the confusing part. how can my leaders say TG is our enemy. yet TG are also welcomed with open arms by DoY. does this mean there is a coming change in CM loyalties. will our leaders be more open with us on these maters of politics.

X Kitty X
05-09-03, 23:41
Seriously good stuff KK, one of the best Neocronicles. You got me all excited about the droner spy suit. If it goes with heels it will have a place in my wardrobe. But really, the content and story line is getting good, hopefully this will be reflected ingame.

Judge
06-09-03, 00:53
The neocronical is getting better and better. :D

I might have something to report at sometime.... :D

Clyde
06-09-03, 05:11
I dont post much on the forum, but this is somethin to post about. Iits all good to hear bout PE pa comin out and not get shoved to the side. Nice to know that PEs will have to wait just aslong as spys and not any longer, ya know. best NCRL yet

jernau
06-09-03, 07:30
Originally posted by enablerbr
as of this latest release. as a CM i'm confused over my leaders politics. we are told by them that TG is are enemy. yet when we travel to DoY. the guards and security there welcome us with open arms. even to the point of said security helping me in a small battle with the wild life in that area.
this to me is the confusing part. how can my leaders say TG is our enemy. yet TG are also welcomed with open arms by DoY. does this mean there is a coming change in CM loyalties. will our leaders be more open with us on these maters of politics.

Why would sharing an ally mean you must be allies?

Wrt Oath's bit - BD & FA fighting together? Sounds like CA lies to me...

DivineOne
06-09-03, 09:34
i personaly would like to see the spy pa with a RC bounus..not really care about the NEg to int, it jus be nice since they are doing it to make the resists on it just a bit happy, i know thta would please many people i have spoke to, Spys are ment for range tbh, ever tried to do close range battle to a wbt with a spy heh, even with an ARS and heavy belt it jus dont work, i say jus do the drone and RC pa <still not sure why they cant have RC and PC but i guess they got there reasons>

csh1
06-09-03, 09:56
i bet the spy pa and pe pa is a coup by a CA member to knacker all the runners up so he can seize power- tanks and psi monks are already useless

Judge
06-09-03, 13:59
Tanks and Psi monks useless..... Right. o_O

Syntax-Error
06-09-03, 14:25
I can tell the copbot has never been in Tech Haven before:

"The TechHaven has sentry guns and security bots

We do... must be those new invisable ones

Oath
06-09-03, 15:35
Originally posted by jernau
Why would sharing an ally mean you must be allies?

Wrt Oath's bit - BD & FA fighting together? Sounds like CA lies to me...

:D

Well, ooc i did get attacked by FA BD and TG runners, of course i embelished on the numbers etc.

Didnt expect this to get used, but hey, IM FAMOUS MOMMY!!!!!!

oath.

PS nice cron as usual dudes, good work.

Cliffraiser
06-09-03, 16:06
Originally posted by Progenitor
Mutants with plasma weapons - at least they are getting tougher!

Now just put the MOBs ingame with some plasma weapons.

As in OZ8? Are they joining forces with the Anarchy Breed members there or eliminating them?

And how much for OZ5 or OZ6? I've got a lot of extra NC to waste.

-p

Y replicants :>

Oath
06-09-03, 21:17
copbots, mc5 units, y reps/commanders, all use plasma like weapons. oh yeah,

BOOBIES

Spoon
09-09-03, 19:20
Has anyone been to Regant's or OZ8, lately?
I wonder if anything has changed....
I might have to go have a look for myself.

Progenitor
11-09-03, 05:06

Tazo
11-09-03, 05:12
Originally posted by Progenitor

i SO agree

J. Folsom
11-09-03, 13:01
Originally posted by Cliffraiser
Y replicants :> Those are cyborgs, not mutants. ;P