PDA

View Full Version : A couple wtfs.

Shujin
05-09-03, 20:44
Wtf? GR in every plaza sector, 2 of them in plaza sec-2, yet 1 in viarosso ( richest neighborhood. )

hospitals ( medicare ) in every plaza sec 4 and sec 1, yet none in viarosso....

biotech drug stores in all plaza secs, and if not u can buy drugs from medicare , no drug stores in viarosso although biotech's main hq is there....

no place to buy implants in viarosso, yet protopharma's hq is in viarosso.

no diamond realestate shop in plaza 3 although its hq is there.

theres no place that sells non advanced ammo(like non tech pistol or rifle ammo ) in pp cept pp1

no crahn shops in oz....(there is however in there hq)

wtf o.0... the main thing that bugs me is not bein able to buy drugs in viarosso ;/ its annoyin

Krll
05-09-03, 20:47
Only places for basic armour are PP3, some viarosso sector and OZ1. Plaza is devoid of basic armour vendors it seems.

-Krll

\\Fényx//
05-09-03, 20:48
well anything you need in the city is no more than what? 2 zones away? and takes like 15-20 seconds to get there o_O

Mattimeo
05-09-03, 20:50
Actually there is a place to buy implants in Viarosso, in sector 2 by the protopharma entrance, the very last crytons dealer hase bone enforcements and Implants.

Nullifidian
05-09-03, 21:00
Proto Pharma makes the drugs
Biotech makes the Implants

not the other way around

In any case, the reason for there to be so much in Plaza and so little in Via Rosso, is that Plaza is the shopping center, and Via Rosso is the financial center. Via Rosso has the StockX and all the high priced apartments.

Crahn Abbey itself should sell Crahn items. In fact, the Crahn Abbey dealers should sell to members of Crahn at a discount IMO. The higher the faction rating with Crhan, the better the discount that member of Crahn would get.

Pepper Park needs more shops, bigtime. Shops of all types, but especially drugs. There should be drug dealers on every corner with all kinds of different drugs. The inventories of each dealer should chage on a regular basis, too. Sometimes, some dealers should have rare drugs for huge prices and in limited quantities. Dealer prices for drugs in Pepper Park should vary, so that certain drugs might cost less, and others cost more at certain dealers.

There should also be "second hand" implant dealers in Pepper Park. These dealers would sell implants at much lower quality. The prices would vary the same way the drug prices would vary. Sometimes these dealers would have implants not available in stores. All supplies would be limited, but refreshed more regularly than the drug dealers. Occasionally, level 3 implants should be available for extreme prices.

Each dealer would be associated with a particular faction; either Black Dragon or Tsunami. Runners from one of those factions would get discounts at their corresponding dealers based on their faction rating. However, Tsunami runners would be unable to deal at all with Black Dragon dealers, and visa versa for Black Dragon runners.

I should make a new topic I think...

Progenitor
05-09-03, 21:01
Originally posted by Shujin
biotech drug stores in all plaza secs, and if not u can buy drugs from medicare , no drug stores in viarosso although biotech's main hq is there....

Good point there - Biotech should have a shop outside of their HQ.

-p

Neo LoneWolf
05-09-03, 21:03
Erm, there is a Crahn shop in OZ - oddly placed at the top of the Abbey (all 3 Yakarma-type vendors). Plus the guy who buys his own spells back from you after you hack his PSI-box to the left of the GR.

Spy<VS>Spy
05-09-03, 21:07
not only that but where are all the heavy weapon ammo vendors, 1 in pp1 and 1 in viarossa. canyons dont even sell medkits.

Heavyporker
05-09-03, 21:20
shujin, you buy apt keys inside Diamond HQ... betcha didnt know that.

Shujin
05-09-03, 21:22
Originally posted by Heavyporker
shujin, you buy apt keys inside Diamond HQ... betcha didnt know that.

didnt know diamond hq had a store inside ;P

+ my mistake on the biotech / photopharma mix up, but still rite ;] theres no drug stores in via still ;P

ot: who here thinks tehy should add a killer rabbit to regents legacy ;]

\\Fényx//
05-09-03, 21:24
Originally posted by Shujin
didnt know diamond hq had a store inside ;P

+ my mistake on the biotech / photopharma mix up, but still rite ;] theres no drug stores in via still ;P

ot: who here thinks tehy should add a killer rabbit to regents legacy ;]

thats coz the rich gits who live and work in via rosso dont want drugged up scum there ^^

mdares
05-09-03, 21:27
i want teh killer bunneh....

Shujin
05-09-03, 21:47
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
thats coz the rich gits who live and work in via rosso dont want drugged up scum there ^^

i got a via apt on every char i got ;0 i want teh drugs, and if they didnt why dont they do somethin bout that guy who sits with that spider by hew, or that begger guy

Lucky Sparks
05-09-03, 21:49
the white rabbit like in AC. that was a fun quest. Give us a rabbit and them we can scream NERF teh BUNNY !!!

msdong
05-09-03, 22:18
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
... canyons dont even sell medkits.

or VHC (ammo), Granades/Launcher, Rocket Ammo

ben77890
05-09-03, 22:24
those ncpd lectures in viarosso 2? ncpd is in sec 3 for crying out loud and biotech is meant to be in v3 but its in via 1 ( cant remember exactly, listen for the announcement :)

Shujin
05-09-03, 22:27
i think venture warps should be add'd to canyons but have it have a slight malfunction to it and a slightly higher tech version to tech haven.

canyons reason for havin it storyline based - aquired from one of many raids of city admin controled territory, was damaged during the raid but the main functions are still functioning.

could have it give like 5% synaptic and cost 10k. instead of no si and 2k ( this could greatly help noobs get grs )

tech haven story line for havin one - aquired through trading with city admin officials. however, the high tech society of tech haven demanded a little more from it so they gave it a couple boosts
let it have a choice to place u in the east or west side of the map. and cost 2k. ( not much difference but still a lil better than normal venture warp )

ben77890
05-09-03, 22:59
shujin, love the sig, where do u get it from?

Krll
05-09-03, 23:22
Originally posted by ben77890
those ncpd lectures in viarosso 2? ncpd is in sec 3 for crying out loud and biotech is meant to be in v3 but its in via 1 ( cant remember exactly, listen for the announcement :)

Speaking of the announcements... is it just my imagination, or do they say "Lang Reeza" instead of Lioon Reeza?

Sorry for going a little off-topic, but I've been wondering about this for a while.

-Krll

ben77890
05-09-03, 23:24
yeah i think they do. and if you listen i think its in plaza sectors, you get this weird sound that sounds almost like ' wonderfull' maybe its cos i got the music playing

Cass
06-09-03, 00:15
And who did the recordings of those female voices?

The one that says "Dangerous criminals sighted inside the inner city limits" reminds me of some 300 pound nurse with hairy legs, a pair of rubber gloves, and a bigpack of "lube".

The one that does the others ("Wherever you want to go, go Nexsssth" or "Biotech implanthsss") sounds like some 16 year old chick with a lisp. Think a young Drew Barrymore.

QuantumDelta
06-09-03, 01:59
err another wtf for ya

Biotech = implants
Protopharma = drugs. :p

Shujin
06-09-03, 02:03
Originally posted by ben77890
shujin, love the sig, where do u get it from?

jus copy it, i did ;P was on some dudes sig on another forum

jernau
06-09-03, 02:25
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
err another wtf for ya

Biotech = implants
Protopharma = drugs. :p

Makes sense to me :

Biological Technology = Implants
Pharmaceuticals = drugs

Xian
06-09-03, 03:47