well it is now.

Syntax-Error
05-09-03, 19:42
Sick twisted and repulsive. and thats just the threat starter :P

Seriously tho that was quite funny :P

Krll
05-09-03, 19:55
Very cool. :)

I saw a small clip of that ages ago, but that's the first time I've seen the full thing. :)

-Krll

Nightbrother
05-09-03, 21:57
Kung Pow is funny as hell. Well, to me anyway. I find people either loving it or hating it. And:

For the fans of Kung Pow (with Steve Oedekerk) out there, did you know a Kung Pow 2: Tongue of Fury is almost at the end of shooting? Maybe it's in editing now, dont know. But it's on it's way. Too bad Betty died in the first, he was my favorite char. LOL (big time).

mdares
05-09-03, 22:08
Kung Pow? damn need to download that shtuff...

MortuusLupus
05-09-03, 23:41
Kung Pow is the most incredible movie ever! My sister and I can quote it in almost any situation, it's great!

I didn't think they were actually making a sequel, though. Most of the stuff at the end of the first one that they had promoting Tongue of Fury were just deleted scenes from Enter the Fist. The only things not in the movie were the barnyard animals all ganging up on him, and the aliens flying around the eiffel tower. Maybe the godzilla foot, too, I don't remember, it's been a few weeks since I last saw it =)

Benjie
05-09-03, 23:43
LOL! Just like Black and White! Some peeps havn't played it though so they wont "get it"

nEo-1664
06-09-03, 04:14
regarding the video........i think some people in this world, should get out more........

...........go to the nearest game store..........

.............try and buy Neocron...................

...........and then never leave the computer again :D:D:D:D.....

these are just my thoughts :D:D lol

Spoon
06-09-03, 04:42
Originally posted by Omnituens
is spam made from cows?

well it is now.

Actually, Spam, or it's generic equivalent(Treet, Luncheon Meat etc.), is made from pork and chicken(mechanically separated), with a little water, salt, sugar and corn syrup thrown in..
Which aint to bad compared to when it first came out on the market(around WWII), when it contained a moderate percentage of tripe....
oh, btw, tripe consists of lips, arseholes and other assorted entrails from various forms of livestock....

MortuusLupus
06-09-03, 10:42
Mmmm...tripe...just like grannie used to serve on the farm. I always wondered why she'd joke about the food complaining if we didn't eat it all :eek:

Omnituens
06-09-03, 11:01
Originally posted by Spoon
Actually, Spam, or it's generic equivalent(Treet, Luncheon Meat etc.), is made from pork and chicken(mechanically separated), with a little water, salt, sugar and corn syrup thrown in..
Which aint to bad compared to when it first came out on the market(around WWII), when it contained a moderate percentage of tripe....
oh, btw, tripe consists of lips, arseholes and other assorted entrails from various forms of livestock....

alright, smartarse :D

leethasbro
06-09-03, 14:57
Please do not spam the forums.

--Garm

Syntax-Error
06-09-03, 14:59
Don't spam the forums with useless crap. If you have something valid to add, by all means add it.

--Garm

Nixon
06-09-03, 15:46
http://www.happytreefriends.com/watch_episodes/flash/eye.html
http://www.happytreefriends.com/watch_episodes/flash/flippin.html

Almost fell off my chair laughin :}

Sick and soo funny :P

Cypher_Psy
06-09-03, 16:10
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
*blink* Meaty *blink*
Cringe fest!