PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Char on Pluto - Question

shrubbery
05-09-03, 03:01
Now instead of just waltzing in on this server, I'd like to be prepared. Mainly clanwise, Id preferably like to be BD, but Crahn Sect, is ok also... Ill leave my options open for now(all clans).

Please list some active active clans which are friendly and have the power to own OP's.

I will be a GenTank.

Please respond ASAP.

Thanks for your time.

joran420
05-09-03, 03:17
how fast can u PL your tank to PvP lvls?(ie **/50 ) once you get that |dark| will prolly take ya in...dunnop though i have no recruiting power....but i think that we dont take ppl unless they can hold their own in a fight

shrubbery
05-09-03, 03:20
Just wanted to add, Id like for there to be at least 20+ members active.. And the clan to actually be known.

And im not sure, takes a while for me..

Helen Angilley
05-09-03, 03:24
On Pluto, "power" is only related to the size of a clan.

Seems to be little more than that.

JiNxY
05-09-03, 04:15
how about you dont take the easy route??
how about joining a smaller clan and put some time and effort in and make yourself known that way... not falling back on a big clan then going inactive because you dont really play an important role.

me want big clan me want op me want well known clan so me is feared.. clearly the mind of a gentank anyway :D

not really a flame more a motivational speach :angel:

hinch
05-09-03, 04:25
Originally posted by JiNxY
how about you dont take the easy route??
how about joining a smaller clan and put some time and effort in and make yourself known that way... not falling back on a big clan then going inactive because you dont really play an important role.

me want big clan me want op me want well known clan so me is feared.. clearly the mind of a gentank anyway :D

not really a flame more a motivational speach :angel:

jinx your in pimp :)

JiNxY
05-09-03, 04:36
lol yeh but i didnt start out there. also were not mega huge, we have 1 constant OP that some little SuXoR pests wont leave alone (wont name the clan here tho ;) )

Tsumujikaze
05-09-03, 04:37
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

No flame intended, Helen, but if you took a moment away from being derisory towards Pluto players, and took a look at the true balance of power on Pluto, you'd see it's not entirely based on size. I'm a member of Dark Reapers, a clan that is probably the largest clan on Pluto by now. (When I joined, we were tied with NDA at ~80 members. We're at about 113 now.)
We're not the most powerful, however. (No offense, DA, and other DR members--I won't tell anyone 2+2!=4) I'd say one of the server's most dominant forces at the moment is DarK. I have to give them credit. :o
You know what they say about assumptions.

On topic, however, shrubbery, you're probably going to want to look for DarK (Crahn). They're pretty solid--though, of course, you can expect to have a lot of enemies.. but I gathered you knew that. Crackheads (Black Dragon) are also a very well-known (infamous!) clan, but as far as I've seen they don't take OP's--they just kill people. And god bless them for that. (I don't know that they'll let just anyone in though--you'll probably have to get yourself a reputation first though.)
Definitely work on getting your chars up to PvP level fast, though--unplug your phone and skip classes for a day or two and you'll get there easily enough. (having all of the weapons and imps lined up beforehand helps too.)

SigmaDraconis
05-09-03, 05:33
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

Are you calling DR 'powerful' ?? :\

Annayway...

Black Dragon

crackheads - ..only if yur into the mindless PKing /almost PKing then zoning /shit talking on trade /GR camping /other much disliked things... (i lub nn anyway) funny bunch to talk to tho

thats it for BD :\

Crahn Sect

ORC - very small i dunno if they even recruit ppl activly o.0 Good bunch of fighters tho.

DarK - 30ish active members, everyone hates DarK..PvP ( OP war mainly) oriented clan obviously. great comedy and GREAAAT fights not power mongering tho we like to hold our select few OPS except for when were bored.

Other Factions

FF(TG) - Great if u think u need to own half the map, you are right more then a married woman, and like making shit up to backstab people who have just helped you out..cough..

PIMP(TS) - Decent clan, when i was PIMP it wasnt very PvP oriented at all, they still dont seem to be really but theyre doing better :) Fair amount of active members..

SXR(CA) - I dont suggest them if you have any intention of actually FIGHTING your enemy..tho they can hold OPs for short periods of time and usually with the aid of allies..very active clan tho.

SS(TT) - I believe you have to speak german to join them, i dont see them often..but they hold their OPs so they must be fairly active, probably the best tight knit group of fighters ive ever seen on Pluto.

BRTF(CM) - Big clan very active..they can fight for the most part but are new to the OP scene..well see where it goes.

Ive listed these guessing that yur into PvP based on yur post. If you like alot of constant PvP id say FF or DarK, PIMP fights aswell but are usually chillin more then fighting.

petek480
05-09-03, 05:45
Originally posted by SigmaDraconis
crackheads - ..only if yur into the mindless PKing

Ok crackheads does do alot of mindless PKing but come on it's fun:lol:

almost PKing then zoning
Yeah and like dark always stays in pp when about to die and doesn't zone:rolleyes:

shit talking on trade
If you're gonna do or say something stupid then you deserve it.

GR camping
Tell me the last time crackheads actually campped a gr waiting for people to gring and I'll give you 1mil crs in game.

Just thought I should clear that up.

Dezerter
05-09-03, 06:21
Originally posted by SigmaDraconis
Are you calling DR 'powerful' ?? :\

Annayway...

Black Dragon

crackheads - ..only if yur into the mindless PKing /almost PKing then zoning /shit talking on trade /GR camping /other much disliked things... (i lub nn anyway) funny bunch to talk to tho

thats it for BD :\

Crahn Sect

ORC - very small i dunno if they even recruit ppl activly o.0 Good bunch of fighters tho.

DarK - 30ish active members, everyone hates DarK..PvP ( OP war mainly) oriented clan obviously. great comedy and GREAAAT fights not power mongering tho we like to hold our select few OPS except for when were bored.

Other Factions

FF(TG) - Great if u think u need to own half the map, you are right more then a married woman, and like making shit up to backstab people who have just helped you out..cough..

PIMP(TS) - Decent clan, when i was PIMP it wasnt very PvP oriented at all, they still dont seem to be really but theyre doing better :) Fair amount of active members..

SXR(CA) - I dont suggest them if you have any intention of actually FIGHTING your enemy..tho they can hold OPs for short periods of time and usually with the aid of allies..very active clan tho.

SS(TT) - I believe you have to speak german to join them, i dont see them often..but they hold their OPs so they must be fairly active, probably the best tight knit group of fighters ive ever seen on Pluto.

BRTF(CM) - Big clan very active..they can fight for the most part but are new to the OP scene..well see where it goes.

Ive listed these guessing that yur into PvP based on yur post. If you like alot of constant PvP id say FF or DarK, PIMP fights aswell but are usually chillin more then fighting.

A lot of clans on Pluto have a large number count, but mostly inactive (Like DR :P)

DR isn't trying to be the 'uber pvp op holding monsters.' We hold ops, provide an enjoyable experience for clan members (most of the time D;)

Oh, a Dark member. As you obviously guessed, we haven't motioned to even take back our ops (Mainly because it's that week where everyones busy..college, etc) This is of course, on the 'we're allies now we shoot you becuase we're bored' lines.