PDA

View Full Version : 24 - The TV series with the geezer from the Lost Boys

___T-X____
05-09-03, 00:16
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - piracy is a bannable offence ]

And does anyone else think this is possibly the best TV series in the last 5 years - im hooked on it. Think the screen splicing, Ticking clock, camera work, acting, storyline and characters are faultless.

Anyone else agree ?

Mumblyfish
05-09-03, 00:20
Yes.

Stop pirating and buy the fucking DVD ;)

___T-X____
05-09-03, 00:28
legally your allowed to video tape a series which has been on TV, like you do with Corry or Eastenders

same difference.

I havent downloaded series 2, because that wouldbe piracy.

I might buy the dvd, cos ive enjoyed it so much

Mumblyfish
05-09-03, 00:32
I don't give a leprechaun about legalities, I'm telling you. Everyone, actually. YOU NEED TO OWN THIS DVD OR SPACE MAGGOTS WILL FLY INTO YOUR FACE!

It's like entertainment... SQUARED!

=Chojin=
05-09-03, 00:34
Originally posted by ___T-X____
legally your allowed to video tape a series which has been on TV, like you do with Corry or Eastenders

yeah but then distributeing them on the internet IS illegal.... i thinko_O

Ch0

___T-X____
05-09-03, 00:37
were moving away from the point.....heh

have u seen it ?

or series 2 ? if so is series 2 good ?

=Chojin=
05-09-03, 00:40
nahh saw a few episodes.....then just got bored...but the camera splitting thing was good your right.

Ch0

Breschau
05-09-03, 00:41
I somehow managed to miss half of series 1. Probably the time/day it was being shown meant I kept forgetting it was on.

Series 2 was pretty damn good, though it'd probably have been better if they'd not bothered to give Kimberly a storyline. Or maybe it wouldn't have, since it was kinda funny.

S'not my favourite tv show, but it is very good and I totally aknowledge how slick and well done it is.

jernau
05-09-03, 02:28
I've almost finished watching series one and noticed two rather annoying things :

1) All women except the one in his office that he had the affair with are total are utter morons that constantly cause unecessary disasters. If he'd just shot all the women that were supposed to be on his side at 12:01 he could have had a decent night's sleep.

2) He works in an office with dozens of people all of whom we are told in episode one are supposed to be on the same case but only 3 or 4 people ever do any work. They never even ask the others to make their coffee. Who's paying all those salaries and why?

Other than that though it's pretty good. I hear the daughter is even more "special" in season two though which means I may not bother with it.