PDA

View Full Version : New Cars not on Uranus

ncadict
04-09-03, 23:30
I was told by a lot of diffrent peopel that all the other servers now have the new cars with guns why has Uranus not got them this is so so fuked Uranus gets ignored but u give the new cars to the Saturn Community who in your own words are abusive to Gms etc Give Uranus some lovin we get fuked hard all the time as it is so for fuks sake kk get ur finger out ur arse and give us new shit 2.

KidWithStick
04-09-03, 23:41
who told you this?

___T-X____
04-09-03, 23:41
havent noticed the new shit on pluto mate - i heard the Germans got the loving on Jupiter.

They seems to get alot of loving there. I recently read a post on a 'Construction Club' and an old one about how belts drop in warzones.

I dont know the english community gets changes like that implimented. We dont get asked, cant think why o_O ?

d3ik
04-09-03, 23:43
Not to flame but I wouldn't make such accusations based upon what "you heard from a friend". I would see if there is any truth to the rumor first.

[Edit] - I build vehicles frequently and have not seen any of the new ones on Saturn or Pluto.

___T-X____
04-09-03, 23:44
ive got 15 more posts than you, im more powerful because of this. Never question me.

Whiety Bulger
04-09-03, 23:48
Uranus should just be merged with pluto or saturn

KidWithStick
04-09-03, 23:48
me > you

:lol:

ncadict
04-09-03, 23:51
Yeah read that about construct club i got a construct char i want cop bots protecting me 2 and i want extras [ edited for violation of the forum rules - nationalistic flaming ]

Helen Angilley
05-09-03, 00:21
Originally posted by ncadict
Yeah read that about construct club i got a construct char i want cop bots protecting me 2 and i want extras [ edited ]

The Construction Club was only two hours old before people bitched about "GM cock sucking".

:rolleyes:

Likewise, the club is open to all [ edited for violation of the forum rules - responding to a flame ]

ncadict
05-09-03, 00:44
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Marx
05-09-03, 00:45
[ edited ]

at least most of her responses are constructive.

:rolleyes:

ncadict
05-09-03, 00:49
Pls pls go play your mining sim quit NC and have fun all u do is bitch

___T-X____
05-09-03, 00:49
'open to all' if you speak German ? Speaken zee Deutsch and all that ? wheres the fucking loving on the english servers, thats the post sweetheart

Helen Angilley
05-09-03, 00:51
Originally posted by ___T-X____
'open to all' if you speak German ? Speaken zee Deutsch and all that ? wheres the fucking loving on the english servers, thats the post sweetheart

No, open to all regardless of language.

A number of Germans came onto this board, openly inviting people to that place as well as reinforcing the "anybody is welcome".

Although as I've said before....the English community don't deserve that sort of thing, not with all the crap they've been rabbling on about lately.

Tazo
05-09-03, 00:53
ROFL! you are sad, really...

im german, playing on the german server.

We dont get asked, cant think why o_O ?
true, you dont get asked. YOU ASK. thats how the guys on jupiter got their clubs/shops/whatever. you gotta ask your FC about it (thats what bellerophon told me).

havent noticed the new shit on pluto mate - i heard the Germans got the loving on Jupiter.
threads like this one pop up every other week... and everytime, the reply is that the auction took place on all servers. but just keep assuming that YOU get the BAD treatment and THEY get the GOOD treatment. FYI, posts like that are in the german forum too. its just that they are convinced that the english get all the good stuff. its soooo ridiculous...

and an old one about how belts drop in warzones.
you can just thank your own community for that one. KK asked do you want beltdrops in warzones, the germans screamed yes, the english screamed no, so only the germans got the beltdrop.

stop assuming and take your head out of your *beeep*

ncadict
Your all off my fukng topic im on about cars on diffrent servers [edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

___T-X____
QUOTE]Although as I've said before....the English community don't deserve that sort of thing, not with all the crap they've been rabbling on about lately.[/QUOTE]

Is it ok to hit girls ? if it isnt it should be.

Ive got a glider, i dont use it because if i leave it someone will nick it....lol

ncadict
05-09-03, 00:55
Ill say the same thing now to you that i said to you when u destroyed some of the English clans on Uranus STFU u n00b go get soem skillz and come back

Tazo
05-09-03, 00:57
Ill say the same thing now to you that i said to you when u destroyed some of the English clans on Uranus STFU u n00b go get soem skillz and come back
i dont know who you are but you deserve to be laughed at. *points and laughs*

___T-X____
05-09-03, 01:00
800 posts, and fuck all to say. Go away tazo

ncadict
05-09-03, 01:01
LOL it was usually my old clan laughing over ur dead bodys and sexing ur corpses and u would usually gr bitch on OOC or some other channel about how zee germaz are so great and how Uranus is a German server from start of Retail and dont think about denying it bitch i got screenies im your fuking nemesis.

PS if u lost a fight it was alwas an excuse.

PPs i heard all ur excuse as u died a fuk load

SorkZmok
05-09-03, 01:19
Originally posted by ___T-X____

They seems to get alot of loving there. I recently read a post on a 'Construction Club' and an old one about how belts drop in warzones.

I dont know the english community gets changes like that implimented. We dont get asked, cant think why o_O ?

They dont really get more loving. They just cry more.
And that "Belt drops in warzones" got implemented again cause they all screamed for it cause its so much cooler and 1337 and shit.

i started there for fun again today and im already sick of em again. :mad: :mad:

Pill
05-09-03, 01:21
plz, uranus has NeoSARS, it's all bug infested.

Q`alooaith
05-09-03, 01:46
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
No, open to all regardless of language.

A number of Germans came onto this board, openly inviting people to that place as well as reinforcing the "anybody is welcome".

Although as I've said before....the English community don't deserve that sort of thing, not with all the crap they've been rabbling on about lately.

And it could be said that the english comunity rattles about all this because they don't get stuff like this in the same way..

Saturn, NEXT.. head out to Via 3 on sunday and you'll see somtimes things get got..

Helen Angilley
05-09-03, 01:48
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
And it could be said that the english comunity rattles about all this because they don't get stuff like this in the same way..

When was the last time people of the English community, besides Phoeniz Ltd of course, went to their Faction Counsellor about something like this though?

Oye.

QuantumDelta
05-09-03, 01:51
Heh...if only people knew what I know...

There is far too much hatred, and irony going on in this thread..

Q`alooaith
05-09-03, 01:53
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
When was the last time people of the English community, besides Phoeniz Ltd of course, went to their Faction Counsellor about something like this though?

Oye.

Whens the last time half the people on the english server even cared they had a faction consiler?

they don't care that much, so they end up getting jacked up, then complain about not gettinng stuff they've not asked for..

the NCCC is cool though, but thats a NExT thing, what with the faction guards and all..

Tazo
05-09-03, 06:25
LOL it was usually my old clan laughing over ur dead bodys and sexing ur corpses and u would usually gr bitch on OOC or some other channel about how zee germaz are so great and how Uranus is a German server from start of Retail and dont think about denying it bitch i got screenies im your fuking nemesis.

PS if u lost a fight it was alwas an excuse.

PPs i heard all ur excuse as u died a fuk load
o_O <- nothing more to say as a reply

anway, back to topic: all im saying is that you should finally stop with this "blah blah them others are getting all the cool stuff" bs. both communitys are bitching that the other community would get a special treatment.

Shadow Dancer
05-09-03, 06:32
Originally posted by Tazo
both communitys are bitching that the other community would get a special treatment.

Their bitching that we get special treatment?

KidWithStick
05-09-03, 06:32
lol...he got banned

Tazo
05-09-03, 06:38
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Their bitching that we get special treatment?
yes, since the english community is "the international community" and thats where "the big money is" or something. see? thats why its so ridiculous. if both communities are bitching that they get special treatment, im sure that nobody does get it :p

Tazo
05-09-03, 06:40
i can even give an example: the NEMA. first, there was an english NEMA and a german NEMA. as that was too much work, KK discontinued the german one.

...boy you shouldve heard the german community. "im quitting" "youre driving your german customers away" "why always them and never us" "omg kos"

CyTeCH
05-09-03, 16:47
there is no special treatment for the germans or the english, well apart from the germans ASKING for things!
when i first started playing i played on all the server but now i own 3 accs on the german one, why? because the german server goes way more in the way of roleplay, and well erm...this an an RPG :rolleyes:

the "new" vehicles you are talking about...on jupiter we only have the two trikes, ive seen people advertising these on other servers too.

and as for things like the constructors club, try thinking up ideas like this and asking your FC if they are possible may you guys will get stuff like this too!

and before someone says it no im not german! im english, live here, was born here, i just find the german gaming comunity 120% better than the english one

QuantumDelta
05-09-03, 17:37
Originally posted by Tazo
yes, since the english community is "the international community" and thats where "the big money is" or something. see? thats why its so ridiculous. if both communities are bitching that they get special treatment, im sure that nobody does get it :p
Guu told me about that, it's kinda typical of humanity :p
Which is why I laugh :p

Heavyporker
05-09-03, 18:42
I'm not listening to ncadict - after seeing his posts and his style of speaking, I have a low opinion of him.

But I have to ask questions about certain posts made in this thread...

Why was the German NEMA discontinued - I thought Henry Chesterfield had to get some stories TRANSLATED FROM GERMAN?
And I have to question the sentiment that the English community on Pluto or whatever don't care about Faction Counselors - I greatly desire to interact with them, and I've been waiting a while to even SEE if there's a Pluto NExT Faction Counselor, much less try to set up some stuff with the NExT FC.
I haven't been able to see what's up on Saturn, so I'm a bit behind...
Going purely from threadcount/postcount, the English Forum here sounds MUCH more vocal.

Sokaris
05-09-03, 19:13
(peopel) (we get fuked hard all the time as it is so for fuks sake kk get ur finger out ur arse and give us new shit 2).

wow that right there explains a lot... who are the peopel.. are they the trolls under the stairs.

i don't even understand half that last sentence..

as for the vehicles there is only the the trikes on saturn..

also considering how many times that ncaddict has been edited for forum rules being broken i don't think it's going to help the cause talking like that. Should kk pay attention to people or sorry peopel that talk like that. Try asking nicely and see what the true response is. Go to an FC and ask or check with players on the servers about what vehicles they have and you don't. Then compose a nice e-mail to kk asking if you could get the vehicles on your server if you do not already have them. Instead of coming into the forums and telling kk to stuff it.

Heavyporker
05-09-03, 19:15
amen, Sokaris.

Difficulty with the language of English is one thing, but intentionally mangling it and using profanities is another.

Archeus
05-09-03, 19:21
I saw a tank driving around in circles at CRP on a track bike. He said it was one of the new ones but "Had no ammo" :rolleyes: to prove it.

I haven't seen anything on Pluto that resembles the new crafts.