PDA

View Full Version : Genrep List -- Needs Changes

Lethal Virus
04-09-03, 23:09
http://www.orion-online.com/Lethal/gr.jpg

For MB and TH Areas is says VERY SAFE. VERY SAFE I consider a place where you cant draw weapons. It should be changed to like Anarchy or Unsafe

MrBane
04-09-03, 23:52
Good point, those are hugely inaccurate.

MB safe? HA!

Lethal Virus
05-09-03, 05:14
Originally posted by MrBane
Good point, those are hugely inaccurate.

MB safe? HA!

lol yea :lol:

Ryuben
05-09-03, 05:18
goood posting bat boy,

these do need changeing as we all know its stupid atm

mystery8
05-09-03, 22:44
They should just get rid of the Safety level and put in a status indicator that says whether or not you can GenRep there.

Cass
05-09-03, 22:47
Originally posted by mystery8
They should just get rid of the Safety level and put in a status indicator that says whether or not you can GenRep there.

OMFG

Brilliant! I agree 100%

Krll
05-09-03, 23:17
Originally posted by Cass
OMFG

Brilliant! I agree 100%

Agreed! Genius!

Being able to sort the list or having it auto sort in some way might be handy too.

-Krll

Lethal Virus
06-09-03, 19:42
Originally posted by mystery8

That or add another column like "Accessable" Yes or No

And the Saftey factors should be like Very Safe, Safe, Anarchy, Warzone

Fez
06-09-03, 20:42
I also think the GR list should be in alphabetic order also :)

Q`alooaith
06-09-03, 20:51
Originally posted by Fez
I also think the GR list should be in alphabetic order also :)

I like seeing the GR's in the order I tagged them..

/edit

I'd love to be able to see which GR's are open from the list screen too, it'd make more sence than the saftey level..

Tickles
06-09-03, 21:51
i agree

Heavyporker
06-09-03, 22:11
I wanna be able to shuffle the order of the grs that I tagged...

I mean, sure, having them in order that you tagged them has its points, and in abc order, and in distrubtion of geographical order like what the OP info list is like in the citycom, but perhaps a personal arrangement might be best...

drag n' drop arrangement would work, right? just make it so that dragging the name of the gr "lifts" the listing so you can move it up or down.

Q`alooaith
06-09-03, 22:28
Originally posted by Tickles
i agree

Oh in that case I must dissagree..

FirestarXL
06-09-03, 22:40
Oh, and in addition to these great ideas - make it so you can double click a destination to go there. When you're in a hurry, it's so easy to mis-click the ok button and de-select your destination - do that in the right circumstances and you are dead.

Spy XX
06-09-03, 23:09
a remove button would be nice too i have 3 or 4 unusable grs in my list and i would love to kick some other grs out of my list. I tagged some long time ago and never used them.

Krll
06-09-03, 23:12
Originally posted by Spy XX
a remove button would be nice too i have 3 or 4 unusable grs in my list and i would love to kick some other grs out of my list. I tagged some long time ago and never used them.

Gets my vote!

On some chars I've got both Typhera Memorial genreps activated and both TH ones activated, when you only really need one of each, so I'd like to be able to knock off the ones I don't need to keep my list tidier.

Genrep list needs a complete make over by the looks of things.

-Krll

Lethal Virus
07-09-03, 06:08
Originally posted by Krll
make over by the looks of things.

Yeah, It really does. Maybe a dev could see this thread? and say make into next patch :p

[TgR]KILLER
07-09-03, 06:12
i want to be aible to like.. make up my own list of all GRs i got.. put primary app on top.. and below that the GRs u use the most.. mayby the Home OP grs from your clan.. or like MB or your fav hunting spot.. so i don't have to scroll tru the whole list all the time..