PDA

View Full Version : Im Suing You Reakktor

viscious666
04-09-03, 22:40
I just had the most brilliant idea for advertising neocron when i was working today. Imagine the headlines on most game sites and possible world news... "american teen sues german game company for waisting his life" It would only be a plublicity stunt of corse, who the hell would wanna sue u guys?! i love j00. anyways, it would be cheaper then advertising on television, u can hire some kid over here to do it for like, be a GM for a day, lol. i throw the idea out there, now let you guys build on it

-vicious

Marx
04-09-03, 22:47
lol

nEo-1664
04-09-03, 22:49
suppose thats a different approach to advertising for KK lol. i mean, i only knew about Neocron because a mate told me bout it during beta, then i continued into retail, a bit of thought and this idea 'could' work.

Ikon
04-09-03, 22:55
You could get your mom to go on CNN crying and saying things like "He was so immersed in the most brilliant MMORPG ever created!"

Nixon
04-09-03, 22:57
Eh.. o_O

Guess i should never underestimate the stupidity of a neocrack addict..

Sheesh..

viscious666
04-09-03, 23:05
heh, now i just need a mod to see this and think, holy shit, hes right! heres five bucks, i live in santa cruz cali, make it out to vicious. lol

culture
04-09-03, 23:09
"MJS stole my youth!"

Beanie McChimp
04-09-03, 23:18
neocron warped my fragile little mind

viralghost
04-09-03, 23:20
And today on

Opera...........................

Cass
05-09-03, 00:01
Originally posted by Nixon
Eh.. o_O

Guess i should never underestimate the stupidity of a neocrack addict..

Sheesh..

Nixon, did you bother to read his post, or just the thread title? :rolleyes:

I for, one, think it'd be great. Neocron would easily gain 100x the awareness that it has now, even with the months - nay - years of "advertizing" that KK/CDV has "done".

Archeus
05-09-03, 00:27
Someone get this man more drugs!

viscious666
05-09-03, 01:09
its not drugs buddy, its no sleep, well, 4 hours a day. i started sleep walking too so i only really get 2-3 hours. its funny wat i do, today i took 2 showers and woke up on my heater.

mr murb
05-09-03, 01:36
this would work best if you could have sex and drugs and violence as part of the news.

try this.
1) play Neocron
2) kill stripper, while high on drugs, while wearing "power armor", with a knife you made out of junk.
3) get arrested.
4) sue KK, cause you learned how to do all this in Neocron and it must be their fault. And that you would have gotten away with it if you had not been nerfed and you had no idea killing the stripper would cause your soullight to drop so much.

You may also want to scatter sewer rat carcasses around your house. So when the police search it you can tell them that is how you leveled yourself so you could kill the stripper.

Cypher_Psy
05-09-03, 01:45
Originally posted by mr murb
this would work best if you could have sex and drugs and violence as part of the news.

try this.
1) play Neocron
2) kill stripper, while high on drugs, while wearing "power armor", with a knife you made out of junk.
3) get arrested.
4) sue KK, cause you learned how to do all this in Neocron and it must be their fault. And that you would have gotten away with it if you had not been nerfed and you had no idea killing the stripper would cause your soullight to drop so much.

You may also want to scatter sewer rat carcasses around your house. So when the police search it you can tell them that is how you leveled yourself so you could kill the stripper.

Er, o_O, Lets not eh.... :eek: , but funny in a "you know you have been playing neocron too much when...." thread :D

ZoneVortex
05-09-03, 02:21
I'll volunteer :angel:

Hippieman
05-09-03, 02:44
Make my Neocron account for free for the rest of my life, and pay lawyer and court fees, and ill sue you as much as you want. Oh yea get me a new car. Gonna need one soon.

SirSensi
05-09-03, 02:51
LOL!!!
Great Idea...
I'd gladly volunteer. :D

leethasbro
05-09-03, 02:55
You aren't supposed to kill strippers. You're supposed to "sex" them.

viscious666
05-09-03, 06:42
Originally posted by leethasbro
You aren't supposed to kill strippers. You're supposed to "sex" them.

ha, someone didnt play beta... u kill them for there uber pistols they drop! u can sell them and buy more drugs from minorities, w00ps! lOL

Cass
05-09-03, 08:01
Originally posted by viscious666
its not drugs buddy, its no sleep, well, 4 hours a day. i started sleep walking too so i only really get 2-3 hours. its funny wat i do, today i took 2 showers and woke up on my heater.

Maybe that's the issue. With drugs I have no problem with 3-4 hours of sleep a night. Course with the right drugs you could wake up in worse places than on your heater. hey, at least you're clean tho.

Sunab_Naverith
05-09-03, 09:49
I can picture it now...

"And today, on the Jerry Springer Show, how a German Company called KK ruined this young mans life with this rumored "Neocrack". What exactly is this "Neocrack"? And how has it warped his young, fragile, little mind? All this, and more!- coming up in the JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. - someone top that :D

Lorcin
05-09-03, 10:15
OK this may take some work, we will need:

A tank power armor
The location and dates the Teletubbies is being filmed
And of course a working plasma cannon

I'd the honors - be my pleasure and the message implanted into the toddlers watching should pay dividends in just 15-20 years.

Si

Al3X
05-09-03, 12:05
Originally posted by Sunab_Naverith
I can picture it now...

"And today, on the Jerry Springer Show, how a German Company called KK ruined this young mans life with this rumored "Neocrack". What exactly is this "Neocrack"? And how has it warped his young, fragile, little mind? All this, and more!- coming up in the JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!!!!"

JERRY SPRINGER IS OVERPOWERED! NERF NERF NERF!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

djskum
05-09-03, 12:49
Very good idea! No publicity is bad publicity!

DjSKum

Vampire222
05-09-03, 12:59
lol if itd be world headline ud prolly have more than 500000 new players within a week O_o

MayhemMike
05-09-03, 13:27
You guys havne't suied them yet ? i got my big settlement 2 months ago come on guys ....

RuButt
05-09-03, 14:43
how much r u paying to get sued kk?

=)

Original monk
05-09-03, 15:11
i suggest put a big warning sticker on the neocronbox:

DANGER: playing this game can lead to serieus braindamage and heavy addiction !!! PLAY AT OWN RISK

i bet the sales will go up with 50% :P

=Chojin=
05-09-03, 15:15
why dont u put on the box "THIS GAME HAS BEEN BANNED IN EVERY COUNTRY EXCEPT THIS ONE! GET IT WHILE U CAN!!!!!!!!1oneoneone."

Ch0

Itth
05-09-03, 15:55
Originally posted by Original monk
i suggest put a big warning sticker on the neocronbox:

DANGER: playing this game can lead to serieus braindamage and heavy addiction !!! PLAY AT OWN RISK

i bet the sales will go up with 50% :P

i know a better idea.

dump the current case and make a new red one, saying ****DONT BUY THIS GAME!!!!! DANGER!!! YOU DONT WANNA FIND OUT!!!!****

Lecko
05-09-03, 16:08
You could run around the local high street offering to "poke" people. Then, poke them in the eye with a mobile phone saying "i'm sorry, the imp looks like it won't go in - you need gel!"....

Original monk
05-09-03, 16:43
Originally posted by Itth
i know a better idea.

dump the current case and make a new red one, saying ****DONT BUY THIS GAME!!!!! DANGER!!! YOU DONT WANNA FIND OUT!!!!****

Originally posted by =Chojin=
why dont u put on the box "THIS GAME HAS BEEN BANNED IN EVERY COUNTRY EXCEPT THIS ONE! GET IT WHILE U CAN!!!!!!!!1oneoneone."

Ch0

Read this KK and change the case to sumthing fearsum, in the 60's or was it 70's (nah i wasnt even born back then) there was a giant anti-drug campaign: SPEED KILLS with al extra slogans warning for the use of amfetamines: the result was that everyone wanted to try out them drugs and lots of em got hooked.

I think a big parental advisory or sumthing and some nude strippers and some dead people in front of the box will sure get ya new customers, probably all wacko's but hey, if they pay it doesnt matter he :P