PDA

View Full Version : SATURN - BCMT(Bos Clan Macth Tourney)

XoxSnakexoX
04-09-03, 21:41
BoS Clan Macth Tourney

i will be running a ingame tournement or ladder to decide the best pvp clan in saturn calded BCMT.

Rules:
I will judge all macthes unless im fighting in one

Only accepting 10 clans

Each team will fight with max of 9 fighters(a full team)

A specifc time, and OP will be scheduled for the battle: the clan with best control of op with in 30 min wins that round.

One rezzer of the losing team will be rezzed to rez his team back to life(asumming the losing team died)

The team who defended will then leave the zone and with in half an hour from when i say go the team who has most control of op wins the round.

Each team will defend twice and attack twice. first team to 3 wins wins the macth. if a tie is reach we go to sudden death

If a member of a team "causes problems" such as killing another team when they are not supose to the team is disqualified from the tournement.

ok you all should get the idea of what we are goona do. also if your clan dosnt have evnough fighters you may combine with another clan to make one full team.

if you want to enter:
send an email to BoS-Snake-4 with your clan name and what times and days are good for you(in EST time thats all i know).
im only excepting 10 entries for now.

Possible times:
week days - 3:30 - 9:00 pm EST
Week ends - 9:00 am - 10 pm EST

ok i hope to see alot of clans sign up. in the future i hope to do variations of this like for example: No ppus, or 5 man teams.

XoxSnakexoX
04-09-03, 22:34
New Dawn show initiative and are first to enter

bibliotequa
04-09-03, 23:12
First of all j.c., let me say that you are the worst speller ever, first of all its MaTCH (very top), specifIc, asSuming, your sig should be ToO lazy to do this, there is probably much more, but im too lazy to re-read that atm :p Not everyone on the forum is an expert at reading snake like our clan is man, use microsoft word, or look at your keyboard :p, or re-read what you typed when you finish the msg, anyway, on to (the correct usage of to :p) something more serious, sign our clan up i guess lol, and if saiyans dont wanna fight in it for some insane reason, itll be me and your ppu lol, ive won fights like that with md before, and element, and you on your tank, with the ppu it must be pretty easy... anyway, est is gmt -6 (so if its 6 pm there, its 12 noon here) /me goes to snake's house and smacks him. Err.... yeah... /me wants to judge also. Oh, and can any clans *coughs* ND or CMA *coughs* volunteer any ops for this? Theyll be given back to you after each round or w/e, and if they arent... well you can just fight whoever just took the op, you can stand on the walls of the op or w/e and watch the fight, itll be sorta hard for them to keep it... anyway, gtg.

XoxSnakexoX
05-09-03, 21:14
no hacking will be down so i plan on using any FA ops we have at the time or ill just let the owners of the op we want to use know we are there and why we are there.

about the spelling, i dont know how to spell, its not that hard to figure out what im saying, so dont be so up tight and get use to it.

XoxSnakexoX
07-09-03, 06:17
we realy need some more people to sign up so lets get cracking saturn

StryfeX
07-09-03, 10:51
I can enter as a judge/team filler/whatever.

--Stryfe

element[]
07-09-03, 11:13
i would own you all.. if i still played :P

btw hi stryfe/snake/bib :D

trigger hurt
07-09-03, 12:13
SAY HI TO ME ELE!!!

*cry*

element[]
07-09-03, 12:49
i love you trig!

XoxSnakexoX
07-09-03, 16:35
you playing some other game now element?

are you cheating on me?

bibliotequa
07-09-03, 22:52
Snake and ele? ELE IS CHEATING ON ME?!?!?! :p hi btw, ele, stryfe, if you want you can join our team and judge ^_^

element[]
08-09-03, 01:47
no I love you all teh same :D yeah playing bf1942,jk2,ut more now

XoxSnakexoX
09-09-03, 04:05
JK2?

any way every one is being lazy and i need to get a german spokes person to get the german clans signed up. i was goona ask sira but she hasnt been on in who knows how long. any way all you saturn clans even if you dont think youll win just sign up for fun. it realy can be lots of fun.

mdares
09-09-03, 04:48
god i hate u ele for leaving :(

speaking of which built a few 5 slotters on cst last night :)

element[]
09-09-03, 04:51
jk2 = jedi knight 2

lol minic, you get better slots on my consturctor then I did :(