PDA

View Full Version : I need a new Sig :)

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 21:00
OK well because I keep picking good sigs that keep breaking those damned rules, im putting the task on you guy's.

I want Either a Quote from somewhere on the boards, Or if someone want's to make me a gfx sig then feel free ^^

I'f yu dont make me one ill start using Arcadis Czar's HORRID Kreen and yellow (HURT YOUR DAMN EYES) Kontagions Will Sig.

Hell some song lyrics are cool, especially from the stone roses but I cant think of any atm.

Ideas Please ?!?

Nixon
04-09-03, 21:03
make your own damn sig dude :P

kurai
04-09-03, 21:03
Make it really vile, retina scorchingly bright clashing colours and animate it so that it cycles at just the right frequency to induce migraines and epilepsy.

(I always have sigs turned off in Options, so makes no difference to me :D)

Heavyporker
04-09-03, 21:05
Kurai, you evil bastard.

Fenyx... why not just say something mean in Latin, then you can act all intelligent and smug while the people are running left and right trying to translate your sig?

Xin
04-09-03, 21:06
The stone roses only had 1 quotable song, IMHO, but it's a damn good one... (pardon the pun)

"I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me..."

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 21:16
Originally posted by Xin
The stone roses only had 1 quotable song, IMHO, but it's a damn good one... (pardon the pun)

"I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me..."

aahhhahahaha that was my old sig, used a few others.

[Edit] ah yeh its from I wanna be Adored ^^

damn shame we cant have a small MP3 as our sig rofl, I'd have to take a rip of the guitar solo from either breaking into heaven, fools gold, I am the ressurection, One love, Love spreads or she bangs the drums. ALL damn great tunes

Judge
04-09-03, 21:30
My sig rules.... use that one and spread shadow's message :D

Benjie
04-09-03, 21:34
My sig was made in photoshop. I did it, and Im shit with photoshop. Its easy to use! just copy and paste somthing from a screenshot you download from the NC website, and add some fancy crappy sfx from the effects menu like I did.

Lucky Sparks
04-09-03, 22:33
mine was photoshoped (is that a word?) then done in illustrator so it moves .. good luck :D making siggies is fun !