PDA

View Full Version : lonely PPU

nostrah
04-09-03, 17:57
As I said in a previous post, I'm originally from Europe, moved to the US, thus decided to change server (venus --- US one... Pluto? Saturn?).

Problem is: I play a PPU, so I need a clan to play with (besides, I'm not the kind of player who enjoys to play solo).

Created my PPU on Saturn to see how it was... picked one faction that was well represented on Venus, hoping it would be the same here: Biotech.

But I felt very lonely, hardly saw any other Biotech on the plaza and in the sewers.

So my question: which faction should I choose to make sure I have good clans to join?

If any clan member is recruiting, please tell me so that I can choose my faction accordingly (don't quite have the 300,000 to change yet!).

Thx,

nostra

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 18:09
Come to pluto and play tangent :) im sure NDA, SS or eXo will give ya a home ^^

nostrah
04-09-03, 18:18
Thx for the information.

nostra

Barar
04-09-03, 18:33
Look me up if you want to play Saturn - Biotech names Regal

Syntax-Error
04-09-03, 18:38
Well its like this

NDA: Almost dead

SS : Nice clan ok people

ExO : Group of low - mid level n00b who act hard and die fast

Goto pluto and join FA. were low on members so new members are snatched into clans faily fast.

Archeus
04-09-03, 18:43
Tangent are EEEVVVVIIILLLLL.

City Admin if you have to be half evil, otherwise TG, CS, FA to be a good guy. :D

On pluto at levelling spots people are generally well behaved (although fights do break out), so don't be scared to team with an enemy faction group.

You can also check the Stats in game to see which factions have the most people / clans / money / land / etc.

Marx
04-09-03, 18:45
Join Crahn.

Its the only proper faction for monks.

Pluto Crahn = win.

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 18:49
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
Well its like this

NDA: Almost dead

ok

for fucks sake, will everyone STOP bloody saying this, jesus we had 9 ppl online lastnite, hell thats more than alot of other big clans on pluto. We are not dead, and were certainly not just gonna keel over and die, I know i aint been in NDA forever, hell im probably one of their newest recruits, however the clan has been on pluto since the start, theyve been there attacking TH and fighting TG for nearly a year, we have/had some of the best players in NC playing for NDA. We will not fall over and die as NDA has heritage :D plus theres more than enough of us to atleast start rebuilding the clan, OL, Aphrodite, Raycor, DaFlex, Wolfwood, Demon, Rhoid, Me, Afterdark. Once we get some more members then we can restart taking some OP's (plus the rest will realise that SWG sux and come back :p)

Archeus
04-09-03, 18:52
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
We are not dead

*thonk* You are now.

(Sorry couldn't resist). People are probably saying you are dead after Centuris big post saying NDA is dead.

Marx
04-09-03, 18:52
We are not dead, and were certainly not just gonna keel over and die

I guess I should stop poking you guys with sticks... eh?

:(

my bad.

:D

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 18:56
Originally posted by Marx
I guess I should stop poking you guys with sticks... eh?

my bad.

:D

why not go to TH or CRP and poke the dead TG and FA's corpses with the sticks instead. jeez.

Marx
04-09-03, 18:58
*shrugs*

alright.

*wanders off to CRP*

Syntax-Error
04-09-03, 19:02
Yeah come to TH. plent of dead Crahn too.

Though no tangent they dont come near TH now. i havnt seen an NDA members in 2 weeks. thats why i thought they were dead. sorry of i upset u.. musta touched a nerve.

Archeus
04-09-03, 19:12
Tech Haven.. where the new security guards will look like robotic tumbleweed.

Syntax-Error
04-09-03, 19:14
What new security guards?

Archeus
04-09-03, 19:17
your a fallen angel and you don't even know about the new security being worked on in Tech Haven. For shame! :p

Darken
04-09-03, 19:18
OMG OMG KOS KOS TANGENT :p

Come Pluto and find ur home in the Canyon

Syntax-Error
04-09-03, 19:24
i know exactly whats planned for TH. being the faction assistant its my job to know these things :D

FirestarXL
04-09-03, 20:21
It's quite funny, I made a char on venus just to look and it's sooo differnt to the english servers.

Cityadmin own OP's!

Biotech own OP's!

Biotech have players! :D

Marx
04-09-03, 20:23
Venus is pretty cool - made a dude there an swore I'd never go back to pluto.

Went back to pluto, and now I feel... Damned.

Anyway Mr. Lonely PPU, forget what these FA folks are telling you. Pluto Crahn is the only way to fight...er... fly... er... join!

nostrah
05-09-03, 00:47
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Come to pluto and play tangent :) im sure NDA, SS or eXo will give ya a home ^^

Ok... but which factions is it? if i log in to check, i can't create another character for 3 hours...

nostra

joran420
05-09-03, 01:35
lol

Come to pluto and play tangent im sure NDA, SS or eXo will give ya a home ^^

I would guess hes referring to the faction tangent :p :rolleyes:

but crahn pwns

nostrah
05-09-03, 01:57
Thx. The number wins, Pluto for now. And as you guys keep speaking of Crah, I'll give it a try. If it's fun, I'll stay. Otherwise, I'll reroll.

Thx anyway to you all who gave me advices.

nostra

Pill
05-09-03, 01:59
Er.

Tangent Technologies on Pluto isn't called Tangent Technologies.

It's called Dictatorship Technologies.

Q`alooaith
05-09-03, 02:02
I'd suggest saturn, CM's are active so a FA and TG, and tangent.. though NExT is pretty active..

DivineOne
05-09-03, 08:42
Fatal Shadows, a biotech clan, no doubt about it, look us up on Pluto

Riothamus
05-09-03, 09:19
FS is a good BT clan on Pluto with helpful friendly members. I'm glad to see NDA hasn't given up the ghost since they were such an important part of Pluto's flavor. I myself am P.I.M.P. (Tsunami) we have a bad rep but many friendly helpful players. DR is another TS clan with a very large cool player base. It doesn't take 3 hours now to reroll only 30 minutes, so you can always take a look around and see where you find the right fit. Another idea is for you to browse the forums and see the players and how they interact. That's how I ended up on Pluto in the first place, the first thing I did was seek out Kramer The Weird and Carinth because I knew it was the right place for me. Haven't been back to Saturn since. (Although Venus is awesome)