PDA

View Full Version : SL stuck at 60

___T-X____
04-09-03, 15:22
my ____FACTION SYMPATHY_____ is stuck at 60 and i cant raise it. Ive kill my faction enemies NPC's and done some aggy missions, but i cant get it to go higher. Im leader of clan does that change anything ?

thx in adv

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 15:23
Originally posted by ___T-X____
my SL is stuck at 60 and i cant raise it. Ive kill my faction enemies NPC's and done some aggy missions, but i cant get it to go higher. Im leader of clan does that change anything ?

thx in adv

Killing faction enemies wont do dick for your SL

Maybe try harder missions under the ''Very Hard'' section like clopses etc.

juvestar15
04-09-03, 15:30
You probably need to do a few Very Hard missions to raise the SL by 1.

Fen, did Helen have a cry about your sig?

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 15:31
Originally posted by juvestar15
You probably need to do a few Very Hard missions to raise the SL by 1.

Fen, did Helen have a cry about your sig?

I guess so o_O Nid told me to remove it :(

___T-X____
04-09-03, 15:39
IVE BEEN TOSSING idea's OFF THANATOS FOR HOURS - that one ?

Omnituens
04-09-03, 15:42
On topic:

i got 75 SL on my spy while doing very hard missions to cap psi, so it is possible

Off topic:

Fenyx, i cant remember it either. Go back to my quote :D

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 15:44
IVE BEEN TOSSING idea's OFF THANATOS FOR HOURS - that one ?

no

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming. It was flaming in your sig so how can it not be flaming in a post! ]

that one. Originally quoted by Kurai

I had the one from odin, i got a slap from that because i took the ''stuff'' out of the middle so he said ''Ive been tossing off thanatos for the past few hours'' instead off '' Ive been tossing stuff off thanatos for the past few hours''
I then Quoted Arcadius where he said that Danae looked dumb and ignorant, but bloody nae edited my sig so it said I am dumb and ignorant o_O then Nid i think told me to change it cause of harassment, then with the ohe about helen being several hundred miles off the point as usual, i got another slap for that. o_O !

:lol:

I try my hardest to push it :D

Nidhogg
04-09-03, 15:44
People don't have to complain for a moderator to take action. Flames are not allowed whether the recipient cares or not because it gives a bad impression to the community in general. We don't want people to take one look at the forum, see that it's on fire and then leave, never to return. o_O

N

/edit - \\Fényx//, you just bumped yourself back to the top of page 1 o_O

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 15:49
[Edited, saw Nid's edit]

bah what the fuck, Kurai originally said it, i bet my left testicle that Kurai never got a slap for saying that.

Hell nid you KNOW its true aswell.

Sinead O'Connor
04-09-03, 15:55
Originally posted by Nidhogg
... We don't want people to take one look at the forum, see that it's on fire and then leave, never to return. o_O

instead, we'd rather show them the professional, mature, and just way that the mods (and KK officials) act. new observers would soon see that none of those people are on an ego trip, and that they are here to protect us from ourselves. additionally, they really do care about our gaming well being.

go, mods. you put that best foot forward.

:rolleyes:

LTA
04-09-03, 15:59
Well there gonna see that anyway...

Just browsing all you see is Pages of locked threads and whordes of [Edited - this that n the other] dosent take a scientist to work out why things are edited......
All be it flaming etc but some of the things are just humorous, and others arent as harsh as some of the flames i have seen get by mods here o_O

Nidhogg
04-09-03, 16:05
If you see a moderator flame someone then please PM Odin with the post in question. Moderation of the boards is not a valid topic of discussion so please get back to the subject of the thread. Thanks.

N

Omnituens
04-09-03, 16:09
Fenyx,

1) IIRC, i told you to shrink the word 'stuff' in that sig, so technically you didnt remove it, so what was up with it? or did you remove it at a later date and i wasnt paying attention?

2) my quote wasnt flaming.... USE IT :D

ON topic, T-X, i have PM'ed you about joining pluto.

Spoon
04-09-03, 16:09
Like \\Fényx// said, do hard and very hard missions to raise your SL, at 60 SL, I think it takes 2 hard/very hard missions to get one SL.
Someone posted in another thread that it took them 5 or 6 hard/very hard missions to go from 99 to 100 SL.

___T-X____
04-09-03, 16:10
NID, done 4 aggies missions and 2 Launcher Cyclops. its not changed, am i bugged m8 ?

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 16:15
Originally posted by Sinead O'Connor
instead, we'd rather show them the professional, mature, and just way that the mods (and KK officials) act. new observers would soon see that none of those people are on an ego trip, and that they are here to protect us from ourselves. additionally, they really do care about our gaming well being.

go, mods. you put that best foot forward.

:rolleyes:

wewt ! im NOT at the top of the first page now am I nid :p

/Nid's edit - KK and the volunteers expect to take criticism as a natural part of the job so Sinead's post quoted above doesn't constitute an edit. I may not like it, but that's not a valid reason to edit it no matter what Sinead may think.

@ Omni: I originally removed it and I got a bitchslap for it :lol: thats why I put it back in, then you told me to shrink it

Anyway enough about my sig's. Will only get me back into trouble :rolleyes:

P.S Nid im about to send you a PM I got from someone that apparently spoke to you about my ''helen'' sig.

Nidhogg
04-09-03, 16:18
NID, done 4 aggies missions and 2 Launcher Cyclops. its not changed, am i bugged m8 ? It's possible. Please create an in-game call ticket and talk to a GM about them raising your SL to 61 and see if it goes up from there (info courtesy of Lupus).

N

Omnituens
04-09-03, 16:25
Originally posted by Nidhogg
It's possible. Please create an in-game call ticket and talk to a GM about them raising your SL to 61 and see if it goes up from there (info courtesy of Lupus).

N

if that doesnt work, tell them to drop it to -32.

while stood in plaza 1.

not much help, but would be funny.

___T-X____
04-09-03, 16:32
IM being stupid, its my faction Sympathy i need to raise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not my SL

its the one stuck at 60

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 16:34
IM being stupid, its my faction Sympathy i need to raise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not my SL

its the one stuck at 60

Bleh, its a nightmare to raise that, I find lots of killing other runners will get it up faster than missions or mass cullin of NPC's :angel:

HellHound
04-09-03, 16:35
Ahaha, are you in a clan? The FS shown will be the clan, not your personal sympathy.

Edit: just checked your first post again, 'leader of a clan'. :o

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 16:42
Originally posted by HellHound
Ahaha, are you in a clan? The FS shown will be the clan, not your personal sympathy.

Edit: just checked your first post again, 'leader of a clan'. :o

Ive heard that alot however I have 3 chars in the same clan, NDA on pluto, and their sympathies are ALL different, TT on my tank's lime 86 with 99 crahn, but on my PE TT's at like 60 with crahn at 10. So you dont take the clan average.

HellHound
04-09-03, 16:47
Must be one of those things then, because it's definitely affected me and others. What would anyone need FS > 60 for anyway? :p

___T-X____
04-09-03, 16:50
I need to do the Very Hard Ress missions to cap PSI

they are fact lvl 62. Its fucking annoying, i left the clan and it still wont change.

Nid, can u grab Lupus and get me some guidance mate pls

kurai
04-09-03, 17:30
When in a clan, the sympathy displayed for your own faction is the average of all the clan members personal faction sympathies.

Your personal sympathies for other factions display as normal.

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 17:31
Originally posted by kurai
When in a clan, the sympathy displayed for your own faction is the average of all the clan members personal faction sympathies.

Your personal sympathies for other factions display as normal.

ITS HIM !

HE'S THE ONE ! HE SAID IT FIRST, HE MADE ME DO IT !

NOOOOOOOOO, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME !
MUUMMMMYYYYYY

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo................

kurai
04-09-03, 17:33
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
HE MADE ME DO IT ! Ph33r my scary mind control power.

It still needs some work - I can only influence very small, simple examples so far.

:D

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 17:39
Originally posted by kurai
Ph33r my scary mind control power.

It still needs some work - I can only influence very small, simple examples so far.

:D

I TOLD YOU NID I TOLD YOU!

Is k00rai on the first page of the rap list aswell now ?

superfresh
04-09-03, 17:42
my ____FACTION SYMPATHY_____ is stuck at 60 and i cant raise it. Ive kill my faction enemies NPC's and done some aggy missions, but i cant get it to go higher. Im leader of clan does that change anything ?

thx in adv

T-X -

Not sure if this is it, but we found in our clan that it was impossible for individuals to raise their symp beyond the clan average. We had to have the lower symp members raise theirs, or temporarily remove the members who had the lowest. Once we did this, our sympathy went up again with some missions.

Hope it works.

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 17:44
Originally posted by superfresh
T-X -

Not sure if this is it, but we found in our clan that it was impossible for individuals to raise their symp beyond the clan average. We had to have the lower symp members raise theirs, or temporarily remove the members who had the lowest. Once we did this, our sympathy went up again.

Hope it works.

probably because their sympathies really 100 o_O but the lower members in the clans holding it down ^^

___T-X____
04-09-03, 17:55
i left and still cant raise the symp ?!?!?!!

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 18:05

lol, sucks to be you ^^

___T-X____
04-09-03, 18:06
ive been tossing ideas off my old clanmates but they cant help. Maybe i should toss it about with NID ?

superfresh
04-09-03, 18:06

Weird. How many missions have you tried since then? Did you lose sympathy when you left? It should be a little lower now, but easier to raise...

Nidhogg
04-09-03, 18:14
Create a call ticket and check it out with a GM. I can't help you any more than that, sorry.

N

Ulle
04-09-03, 19:05
Maybe i should toss it about with NID ?

I can see that going in someone's sig....:D

\\Fényx//
04-09-03, 19:07
Originally posted by Ulle
I can see that going in someone's sig....:D

u know what

I was gonna post about that, plus the fact he'd been doing it with all his old clanmembers aswell, however it would only end up in me getting a slap and probably yet another ban without the ALLLLLMIIIIGHHHHTTTYYYYY nid giving me the blessings to use it, or anything, as my sig.

o_O