PDA

View Full Version : ok nid, i will 'rephrase' my last thread.

Cryotchekk
04-09-03, 14:30
i need some HELP :D

my band is working on some new material and would like a few people just to give us a hand, because its always better to ask the opinion of people you dont know. if you would like to help, contact me

Alice_CircusMagick@hotmail.com

hinch
04-09-03, 14:31
as said before send meh i`ll upload onto webserver then jsut give people links to it

Cryotchekk
04-09-03, 14:32
im about to do so now
:D

Cryotchekk
04-09-03, 14:43
www.furious-angels.co.uk/mc/offwiththeirheads.mp3

www.furious-angels.co.uk/mc/boobahsong.mp3

thanks hinch i owe you man :D

enablerbr
04-09-03, 15:24
sorry you need a bit more length of tune than that. how can anyone give any advice on such a small clip.

Edit: also how about an idea of your setup. instruments members etc...

SynC_187
04-09-03, 15:30
The first one the vocal sample sounds completely out of place.

The second one the first vocal needs mixing down and should fit in ok.

If you post it up as individual tracks, I might have time to mix it all down for you (although its usually dance music I produce and remix).

superfresh
04-09-03, 15:30
How about renaming your band "Soulcluster"?

G.0.D.
04-09-03, 15:34
They are good songs spare one thing.. they are 20 secounds long :p

SynC_187
04-09-03, 15:47
Originally posted by superfresh
How about renaming your band "Soulcluster"?

Are you saying their music has no direction? :p

RuButt
04-09-03, 15:52
its ok, but more then 27 secs wud be good :p

Cryotchekk
04-09-03, 15:57
its mostly samples.

in 'off with their heads' the 'off with their heads' was taken from alice in wonder land (the queen)

and the 'boobah' song all the sample except 'santa why are you taking my christmas tree' came from the quitarists 6month old brothers boobah video (wich is a bbc program that try to encougage 6 month yr old to be people)

were trying to get a sort of junky feel. all the drums on both those tracks were drum machine because we havnt had chance to record them properly yet. if anyone knows 'marilyn manson and the spooky kids' (song like lunchbox) were trying to get feel like that.

in that band there is me (alice) bubble's, tati de eerstie, and mr troodly but were looking for someone to do keyboards and on stage samples. no proper vocals have been put into tracks yet.

csh1
04-09-03, 20:06
wtf?

Tickles
04-09-03, 20:41
Originally posted by csh1
wtf?

What?

Hehe go Cryo!

Cryotchekk
04-09-03, 21:32
Originally posted by Tickles
What?

Hehe go Cryo!

heehee thanks. i was sure i wrote it in english :/

if your wondering about the 'tati de eerstie' it means 'tati the first' in whatever language they speak in holland (i think)

we came up with the name mr troodly because it sounds funny, bubble's coz its stupid, and alice coz i know sum1 really hot+ rich called alice :D

Tickles
04-09-03, 21:53
Originally posted by Cryotchekk

if your wondering about the 'tati de eerstie' it means 'tati the first' in whatever language they speak in holland (i think)

we came up with the name mr troodly because it sounds funny, bubble's coz its stupid, and alice coz i know sum1 really hot+ rich called alice :D

Lol Alice for u!!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D :angel:

RuButt
04-09-03, 22:00
Originally posted by Tickles
Lol Alice for u!!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D :angel:

alice for everyone?

wtf?

craio
04-09-03, 22:19
Originally posted by Cryotchekk

Well the language is dutch (countries:Belgium ,Netherlands and some parts off Africa(dialect))

It's probably in dialect cause i speak dutch and 'eerstie' should be 'eerste' or 'eerst' and i hope tati is a name cause i giot no clue whatsoever wot it means

Oath
04-09-03, 22:27
Not bad, sounds like the same vain as some of the ministrys early work, keep going and build on it youll go far lol. the boobah thing i wasnt keen on, i was waiting for some lame ass white rapper to start mouthing off about his mother, and how big his **** isn't, but respect dude, i dont have a band :( used to :( but they were all lame asss oasis fans......so i ditched em LONG LIVE METALLICUR!!!! AND SLAYUUURRRRZZZZ!!!

yeah,

oath.

Cryotchekk
05-09-03, 10:12
Originally posted by craio
Well the language is dutch (countries:Belgium ,Netherlands and some parts off Africa(dialect))

It's probably in dialect cause i speak dutch and 'eerstie' should be 'eerste' or 'eerst' and i hope tati is a name cause i giot no clue whatsoever wot it means

oh thats my mistake then :D, tati is the name also.

if anyone doesnt know what i mean by the spooky kids they had kinda kinda funky-punky sound. there is nothing else like it so its very hard to describe. like i said those track sample's are no where near finished.

were working on the band website at the mo, alot of the band is image lead so we take alot of time and care with doing photo's. ill post it up as soon as it all completed.