PDA

View Full Version : Help me, all the things i need in one thread

Xanga Jet
04-09-03, 07:54
k i stopped playin this game at april and now im back and lots of stuff is just confusing.

can you people please refresh me please?

i was a gentank on pluto server part of twilight guardian guild TR.
i log on and learned freezers are now useless and my PSI points were unassigned and so i assigned em so i could use my heal sanctum but i still cant use the psi spell.

i would like to see what that sniper rifle looks like also.

oh yes and i would like to know how to change my faction and whats the easiest way to defect from TG and gain city faction back from -99.

KidWithStick
04-09-03, 08:02
freezers were mega nerfed, everyone LOMed that away while the LOMs were still good...now they take away your XP plus give you lots of imparament, so you should start LOMing the points u used to use freezers...

do you have enough PSI pool? you need to add some points to PSI power to get more.

i think the fastest way to gain your symp back from -99 is to kill TG...but your going to take major SL hits...

good luck

StoneRayne
04-09-03, 08:08
a) LoM all your melee / PC away. Freezers are useless, basically.
b) You probably can't use heal sanctum because it needs erm.. Like.. 36 psi, as Kid stated.
c) if you still have any friends left, get a friend PPU, or make a friend PPU, and go level in BD HQ. It's pretty damn good exp, and they're enemy of both TG and CA. If you can't find any faction that gains XP towards what you want, then you should just change to CA, then camp TG traders to get all other symp you want. You'll need some cash tho, for new guns, spells, and to change faction. =/

KidWithStick
04-09-03, 08:10
oh yea forgot to mention that it costs 300k to switch factions.