PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Issues.

Mankind
04-09-03, 07:22
I was wondering if anyone wanted to be kind enough to support me with some answers to my problem.

Computer specs:

Windows XP Pro SP1
1.6ghz AMD Athlon
512MB Ram
Radeon 9000 Pro 128MB

Mouse:

Optical IBM Scrollpoint Mouse (USB)

Problem:

Every time that I have to either restart my computer or first turn it on, my mouse "unplugs" itself. I have all of the drivers for it and it's setup correctly as far as I know. My computer has 2 PS/2 ports and 4 USB ports. The keyboard never "unplugs" itself so I know it's not the ports themselves. I always have to switch ports when I restart so it will work again. I tried using putting it in the PS/2 Slot with a converter, but the mouse doesn't move that way either. It gets annoying when I'm in Neocron, it freezes and I have to restart my PC for it to work again. But I have to first take the mouse out of the port and switch it to another port and then I can go back into the game finally.

t0tt3
04-09-03, 07:44
I do have a similar prob. I got a Micro$oft intelli mouse and sometimes it just turns off no light at all = the mouse doesnt work :rolleyes:

My solution here is just switching port or just plug out and plug in 20% of the times it works... dammit need to buy a new mouse :D