PDA

View Full Version : My lil bitch thread

OTIS
04-09-03, 06:08
Ok this is my first official bitch thread...ok we all know that the guards at MB are retarted right?? Well i just wanna throw in a lil experience i just had with them just so i'm not pissed about it all night...ok so i walk outta the MB with my spy and i come outta the gates and on that first hill theres a WB...well me being the nice guy i am i start to fire at it. Then i think hmmm well i can pull him in here and then the guards will start doing dmg to him then i'll just keep hitting him then. Well once the WB gets in range (IMO the WB 2 feet in front of the guard is within range) well then he starts doing that flappin his arms shit then keeps doing that and i'm like well he'll start firing any minute now. Well he doesnt and i die. Ok i bitched u can do what u want with this thread now:p :p :D

SigmaDraconis
04-09-03, 06:11
close it o.0

OTIS
04-09-03, 06:12
or just make the guards better :p

SigmaDraconis
04-09-03, 06:14
or fight yur own WB's .. ;)

OTIS
04-09-03, 06:24
lol i cant yet i need 4 dex :o :p

SigmaDraconis
04-09-03, 06:35
you can kill a WB with a TL13 (right?) Archer Companion.......

KidWithStick
04-09-03, 06:44
yea thats been happening lately..it didnt used to always do this...not with mobs anyways, one of the recent patches fucked them up

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!! NOW YOU DIE!!!
I WARNED YOU! NOW DIE!!!

OTIS
04-09-03, 06:50
lol and while i'm bitching id like to bring up the lil loose hp with no animation for the attack... i love that one especially with launchers. I loose hp b4 he shoots me then i loose hp when he shoots me so i get double time. That was a creative bug might i add:p :p

Cass
04-09-03, 09:29
You gained con XP didnt ya? Bitch bitch bitch! :D :D

OTIS
04-09-03, 11:39
yes but from an unknown attack :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

MjukisDjur
04-09-03, 11:42
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

GurTjaN
04-09-03, 12:58
it was predicteble happens all the time with wb's

or when u hide and it shoots and u come from behind mountain or house u still get the damage things like that

i dont mind though start a monk it has uberresist vs them :)

NeoWolfie
04-09-03, 13:03
Originally posted by OTIS
lol i cant yet i need 4 dex :o :p

I've killed a warbot with a 13DEX Spy.

You only have 9 DEX?

Syntax-Error
04-09-03, 16:13
o wow ure guards are so underpowered

ATLEAST YOU HAVE GUARDS!

LTA
04-09-03, 16:36
Originally posted by KidWithStick
yea thats been happening lately..it didnt used to always do this...not with mobs anyways, one of the recent patches fucked them up

I WARNED YOU! NOW DIE!!!

ROFL

Makes melaugh when i see the guards doing that..

But beats the mb stripper

Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone
Leave Me Alone

superfresh
04-09-03, 17:00
Originally posted by KidWithStick

I WARNED YOU! NOW DIE!!!

Heh. They do give a lot of last warnings.

Heraclitus
04-09-03, 22:47
I'd rather see the MB guards attack factions that are enemies to CM or that do violence to any faction friendly to CM within their sight. It's a little absurd that some TG tank or whatever can come waltzing into MB (Hello, it's a MILITARY BASE) and wipe out CM, and whatever other faction they choose. Really the guards are utterly useless in there and simply window dressing. Take them out entirely if that's the way they function.

OTIS
05-09-03, 05:35
I've killed a warbot with a 13DEX Spy.

No at the time i needed 3 dex for the commando... and i didnt have the MB at Dex 13 so i'm glad u did thato_O

Dont forget the flapping of the arms while they say this...adds to the humor:lol: :lol:

OTIS
05-09-03, 05:40
o another thing that sux is when your shooting a mob and a round misses the mob and hits someone else...then they die and u loose sl o_O dont forget that one. Man KK put lots of wonderful bugs in this game:D

JiNxY
05-09-03, 05:43
AAAHHHHHH not the stripper!!! i HATE her. its because the guard is aiming right at her right? can a GM or whoever not just move her ? or even better stand on her head till she dies!!!

SirSensi
05-09-03, 05:50
Yea, I remeber one incident with my Tank who was CM at the time... I ran out of MB entrance, no weapon drawn not even a spell... and the gaurds were doing nothing, all of the sudden I get this series of NPC msgs: 'this is your last warning!' 'Leave the area immedately or you will be killed!' and the such... and I can remeber thinking to myself "wtf? I don't have anything drawn... I'm a CM... why are they being asses?"... But all it turned out to be is empty threats... :D

And the Gaurds that are inside MB are supposed to be protecting the GR area, this due to a TG Runner who was griefing newbies, also using a Bench Exploit to aide in this... so the benches were removed and Gaurds were placed at the doorway...

I've only seen them attack a Runner when the Runner attacked the Gaurd first :) allied/neutral/hostile didn't matter... a stray bullet hit the gaurd it was hunting season on that Runner and his buddy just stood by to watch

But, alas, the point is they are not doing there job.

mr murb
05-09-03, 06:02
wb > u