PDA

View Full Version : Problem Disbanding Clan

RabaDezzNutz
04-09-03, 05:28
I stopped playing for a few months only to return to my character, left in a clan, as the leader by myself. Everything was fine until I tried to disband the clan adn join another. Come to find out, you cant disband the clan w/out having the clan key. Is there anyway I can disband the clan, as the past owner, who holds the key(i believe), has quit. Any info would be appricated. Thanks

extract
04-09-03, 05:31
find someone to join (temporarily) and pawn it off on them =P

Marzola
04-09-03, 05:35
I think if you ask a GM he can get rid of the clan for you. Use the little ? in the upper right hand corner or e-mail helpdesk and they should help you out. I might be wrong about this though.

RabaDezzNutz
04-09-03, 05:39
Ya, spoke to a GM said they couldnt do anything about it. Emailed the helpdesk, and got no reply so I'm kinda OOL while my clan invitation is slowly fading away.

Scikar
04-09-03, 05:42
Maybe you can kick yourself out of the clan if you're the clan leader? I don't see how this works since there are other clans in the list with no leader at all. It sucks if KK have implemented this but not added a way of leaving a clan if you're the last guy but don't have the key.

Marzola
04-09-03, 05:43
Did you ask the GM if you could have him kick you from the clan? That might some how be possible, not quite sure why it would be though, but still remotly possible.

And when did you e-mail helpdesk? It could have been night time in Germany when you did it, so it might take some time for them to get back to you (they also usually have a bunch of people coming to them with their problems).

Scikar
04-09-03, 05:45
Find someone with an empty character slot, get them to make a new char in your faction, invite them into the clan, make that char the leader, then quit the clan and the other guy can delete his char.

Marzola
04-09-03, 05:48
Originally posted by Scikar
Find someone with an empty character slot, get them to make a new char in your faction, invite them into the clan, make that char the leader, then quit the clan and the other guy can delete his char.

That wouldn't work if he is on pluto though. Maybe get a 10 day trial account for if he's on pluto and cancel it once you get yourself out of clan?

RabaDezzNutz
04-09-03, 05:57
Originally posted by Marzola
That wouldn't work if he is on pluto though. Maybe get a 10 day trial account for if he's on pluto and cancel it once you get yourself out of clan?

Ya im on pluto >:(. I might try the 10 day trail thing. Thanks.

enablerbr
04-09-03, 06:01
i would of said ask Odin as he's on KK's team now.

Spoon
04-09-03, 06:12
Did you try to delete the clan in the City Com?

Drake6k
04-09-03, 06:42
Originally posted by RabaDezzNutz
Ya, spoke to a GM said they couldnt do anything about it. Emailed the helpdesk, and got no reply so I'm kinda OOL while my clan invitation is slowly fading away.

When my clan had zero members (ask to get kicked) I hit the "?" thing and carb took my old clan off the list. More people should do that... cleans up the page.

RabaDezzNutz
04-09-03, 06:42
cant use the seperate account due to proxy block or something like that. Cnat delete through citycom, says the I'm the leader and can not delete. So I figure I need the key or a GM to come along and zap the clan with his ClanbegoneO Meter.

BlackDove
04-09-03, 07:08
"Quit Membership" Just an idea...although I don't know how it looks like for a "clan leader" O.o